Being from the Philly area

Philly fans can be assholes but not as much as the Astros or Yankees organizations,go Phil’s. :yes_text12:

Astros fans are assholes?
You've obviously never been to an Astros game at home.
I didn’t say the Astros fans were assholes,the organization from ownership to the players are assholes,asswipe cheaters like the cheatriots who have disgraced the game of baseball with their cheating the same as the cheatriots have disgraced the sport of football,they learned how to cheat to achive greatness from pathetic human beings Belicheat and shady brady,they taught them well how to achive greatness by cheating,it’s all over the news how they are cheating again in the series as they did before.try to keep up.

Oh and dusty baker is a fucking sorry excuse fir a human being same as Belicheat is.
He let thst steroid freak Barry bonds show up pitchers by standing at the plate watching his homers and then slowing going around the bases like and old man much slower than players do who hit homers,had he had any class,he would have benched thst asshole and told him to stop showing up pitchers and that he did not care how talented he was,thst if he did not cease and desist,he would bench him.that is not tolerated by a coach and Lillie league nor college ball or in the minors. Baker is as much an asswipe as Cheaters bonds and belicheat are.verlander is a total asswipe to.i love it when he gets lit up.

I didn’t say the Astros fans were assholes,the organization from ownership to the players are assholes,asswipe cheaters like the cheatriots who have disgraced the game of baseball with their cheating the same as the cheatriots have disgraced the sport of football,they learned how to cheat to achive greatness from pathetic human beings Belicheat and shady brady,they taught them well how to achive greatness by cheating,it’s all over the news how they are cheating again in the series as they did before.try to keep up.

Oh and dusty baker is a fucking sorry excuse fir a human being same as Belicheat is.
He let thst steroid freak Barry bonds show up pitchers by standing at the plate watching his homers and then slowing going around the bases like and old man much slower than players do who hit homers,had he had any class,he would have benched thst asshole and told him to stop showing up pitchers and that he did not care how talented he was,thst if he did not cease and desist,he would bench him.that is not tolerated by a coach and Lillie league nor college ball or in the minors. Baker is as much an asswipe as Cheaters bonds and belicheat are.verlander is a total asswipe to.i love it when he gets lit up.

Uh...yes you did.

Philly fans can be assholes but not as much as the Astros or Yankees organizations,go Phil’s. :yes_text12:
okay i can see where it was misunderstood of me saying astros fans were assholes like philly fans can be,as i was saying,it is the organizations itself that are assholes,not the fans, all the way down from the owner to the manager the astros ORGANIZATION are assholes. the manager is a fucking prick asshole because while manager of the giants he let that disgraceful fag barry bonds show up pitchers walking around the bases after hitting a homerun much slower than most people do and standing at the plate watching it. In the minor leagues all the way down to little league if a player did that,the manager would have a talk with him and then if he kept doing it would bench him,but not that asshole dusty baker. He doesnt have class like bill parcells in football whom if he was manager of the giants back then,he would have benched bonds.He dont care how much a player makes or how popular he is with the fans or how great he is,parcells would nbot put up with show boating like asshole baker did.

Forum List

Back