Zone1 Being racist is not a crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it isn’t a crime. It’s free speech.

But for some bizarre reason you guys think that means racists should be immune to consequences.
So according to the AI algorithm, that means a whole bunch of black people are going to be suffering the consequences of racism as they were found to be the most prevalent racists.

You apparently didn't read the threads about the AI racism algorithm that found that black people are the most prevalent racism offenders in the country. Hmmm. I guess the left's AI has come back to bite them where they live.

I used to work with an older black man. He admitted to being a racist. I told him I thought that was counter productive. He then told me the story about how it was his daughter that integrated the local school system. She was in the 2nd Grade.

He told me that he would go to the school everyday at lunch to sit with her because no one else would. He would hear the names the other kids called her. He said that was something he would never be able to get over.

I understood.

What's your excuse?

I used to work with an older black man. He admitted to being a racist. I told him I thought that was counter productive. He then told me the story about how it was his daughter that integrated the local school system. She was in the 2nd Grade.

He told me that he would go to the school everyday at lunch to sit with her because no one else would. He would hear the names the other kids called her. He said that was something he would never be able to get over.

I understood.

What's your excuse?
I was a white kid in an inner city predominately black school in Phoenix where I was accosted daily with "Gimme a dime" and two of my friends were stabbed by a black kid--because they were white in the spring of 1968. Sorry, I've got no tolerance for the "innocent black racist." If you don't want racism--don't practice it. What's your excuse--you seem to practice racism.

Of course it isn’t a crime. It’s free speech.

But for some bizarre reason you guys think that means racists should be immune to consequences.
Consequences of what? Not wanting to be around someone? Prison time for that?

I was a white kid in an inner city predominately black school in Phoenix where I was accosted daily with "Gimme a dime" and two of my friends were stabbed by a black kid--because they were white in the spring of 1968. Sorry, I've got no tolerance for the "innocent black racist." If you don't want racism--don't practice it. What's your excuse--you seem to practice racism.

If you say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back