Zone1 Being racist is not a crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consequences of what? Not wanting to be around someone? Prison time for that?
More like being marginalized and ignored.
But I'm with you on the free speech thing. If I'm dealing with a racist, I'd like to know where they stand, I want them to feel comfortable telling the truth about their views so I can comfortably avoid them.

More like being marginalized and ignored.
But I'm with you on the free speech thing. If I'm dealing with a racist, I'd like to know where they stand, I want them to feel comfortable telling the truth about their views so I can comfortably avoid them.
Maybe you need to take a better look at he person being marginalized instead. There could very well be very good reasons.

Look at the way you treat people with different political views. You people are the bigots and bullies.

Maybe you need to take a better look at the person being marginalized instead. There could very well be very good reasons.
Exactly - "the person being marginalized" - the person. Tell me about the person, not their ancestry.

In my view, racism is the ugliest form of identity politics. I think it's utterly stupid. But people have a right to be stupid.
Look at the way you treat people with different political views. You people are the bigots and bullies.
:itsok:

Exactly - "the person being marginalized" - the person. Tell me about the person, not their ancestry.

In my view, racism is the ugliest form of identity politics. I think it's utterly stupid. But people have a right to be stupid.

:itsok:
I said nothing about their ancestry. People are individuals. They are responsible for their actions not their great grandfather.

I said nothing about their ancestry. People are individuals. They are responsible for their actions not their great grandfather.
Yeah, unless your great great great grandfather fought the british in the Revolutionary war. You are responsible for fixing damage caused.

It's funny how right wingers try excusing and justifying racism...

Being white will be

Western euros are being set up for slaughter

Have been for awhile
That's the retards future

siskjsjsjsjskksks.png

wuwusjhshsjjwjwj.png

What you say would be true if most blacks behaved and performed as well as most whites.

Hostility against Orientals is unjustified because most Orientals behave and perform better than most whites.

I'm sorry but is this 1923? "Orientals"? I lol'ed though...geez

Why is it immoral to tell the truth?

A race is smarter
B race can run faster
C race is better at building things
D race is physically stronger

Okay.

Let's say for the sake of argument that is or could all be scientifically proven. What does that profit anyone? Am I then to look at all people outside of A and say "Well, they're stupid, we should stop educating them at 8th grade"?

Or all people outside of B and D and say, "Yeah, we're not even going to allow those kids to try out for our sports teams. They're no good at sports."

That seems counterproductive if there are exceptions in every case, and the exceptions are not even rare.

Beyond that, we have a lot, and I mean a LOT, of race mixing these days (which I'm sure shatters your heart). So now what? What of the child whose dad is black and mom is white...then she goes on to marry a white man?

That's why what you say is immaterial to me. Even if true, the endgame is all detrimental and not beneficial.

A race is smarter
B race can run faster
C race is better at building things
D race is physically stronger

Okay.

Let's say for the sake of argument that is or could all be scientifically proven. What does that profit anyone? Am I then to look at all people outside of A and say "Well, they're stupid, we should stop educating them at 8th grade"?

Or all people outside of B and D and say, "Yeah, we're not even going to allow those kids to try out for our sports teams. They're no good at sports."

That seems counterproductive if there are exceptions in every case, and the exceptions are not even rare.

Beyond that, we have a lot, and I mean a LOT, of race mixing these days (which I'm sure shatters your heart). So now what? What of the child whose dad is black and mom is white...then she goes on to marry a white man?

That's why what you say is immaterial to me. Even if true, the endgame is all detrimental and not beneficial.
It is not true that whites are smarter than blacks, because that would assert that all whites are smarter than all blacks. No one believes that. Nevertheless, the races differ significantly in average intelligence. That is a significant fact when debating issues like affirmative action and racial reparations.

The races also differ significantly in crime rates. That is a significant fact when debating issues like different rates of incarceration.

Truth is you are a racist. Is that an immoral truth?
How do you define "racist?"

What have I said about Negroes that is not true?

If you refuse to answer those questions, calling me a racist is name calling. Name calling is the lowest and worst form of discourse, and unworthy of your status as a moderator.

I worked around them and lived with them for years. Some are ok people, but a lot are brutal animals.
I think that it has to do with percentages.

Some African Americans are nicer than many Asians, Caucasians, and Hispanics.

But for some reason, a large percentage of younger ones are, well, not very nice.

Therefore, a lot of people are, uh, "wary" of young African Americans.

Tucker is right. There is freedom in America. We have the right to choose our friends. If only we had more people fighting the good fight like Tucker Carlson.

---Tucker Carlson says ‘being racist is not a crime’---

Being a total asshole is also not a crime, but it must suck to be that sort of person.

I'm sorry but is this 1923? "Orientals"? I lol'ed though...geez
Got to disagree with this ^^^. It is more useless PC crap semantics. There is no difference between calling a person from Asia Oriental or Asian. That portion of the world has been known as the Orient for centuries. So it stands to reason that someone from there could be reasonably called Oriental or Asian interchangeably. I have never heard of any logical reason for the change. PC police.

Got to disagree with this ^^^. It is more useless PC crap semantics. There is no difference between calling a person from Asia Oriental or Asian. That portion of the world has been known as the Orient for centuries. So it stands to reason that someone from there could be reasonably called Oriental or Asian interchangeably. I have never heard of any logical reason for the change. PC police.
I use "Oriental" to mean China and nations that learned civilization from China. These are Korea, Japan, and Vietnam. I do not use it in a derogatory way. I like Orientals, and Oriental culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back