Zone1 Being racist is not a crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that 99% of African Americans are preferable in character to Hector 12 etc., you, Arlette, are much better walking off.
How are 99% of Negroes preferable in character to me? I have no felony convictions. I have no illegitimate children.

Let's try to keep this discussion at the top of Graham's Pyramid:

1061px-Graham's_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg.png

He isn't the only racist on this site, but most have at least enough good sense not to flaunt it.
Again I ask: What have I said about the Negro race that is not true?

Also, define what you mean by "racist." If I meet the description, a racist is someone who is willing to draw attention to unflattering facts about the Negro race. If I do not meet the description, you are committing the straw man fallacy.

You lack soul and character.
That cannot be measured or quantified. Many who have known me over the years would disagree with you.

Nevertheless, the implication behind your sentence is that those with soul and character are willing to overlook high black rates of crime and illegitimacy.

Blacks cannot help being less intelligent than whites on the average. Nevertheless, whites do not force blacks to commit all those crimes, and to have all those illegitimate children that whites support on welfare.

I say this considering average racial; differences. I am well aware that there are intelligent, monogamous, and law abiding Negroes, just as there are stupid, promiscuous, white criminals.

The problem with giving the government the power to make ideas and opinions illegal is that leadership changes, popular opinion changes. We may cheer when ideas and opinions that we find repulsive are squelched, but it won't end there.
I agree, that is why I would oppose making ”hate speech“ a crime.

Define "racist" I want to see if I meet the description. While you're at it, tell me what I said about the Negro race that is not true. Post it. Let's discuss it.

Merriam Webster…Racism/racist: Someone who believes race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

Merriam Webster…Racism/racist: Someone who believes race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.
I do not believe that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capabilities. I do believe that characteristics that correlate with characteristics beneficial to civilization correlate with race.

You are the odd racist out. Your language convicts you. Nothing else is needed. Nothing you have is worth offering or being accepted.
You are typical of anti racists, because you are unable to defend your opinions. I am able. All you are capable of is insults and name calling. I do not need to resort to those because the facts are on my side. My challenge goes unmet: what have I said about Negroes that is not true? Post it. Let's discuss it.

You are typical of anti racists, because you are unable to defend your opinions. I am able. All you are capable of is insults and name calling. I do not need to resort to those because the facts are on my side. My challenge goes unmet: what have I said about Negroes that is not true? Post it. Let's discuss it.
No, you try and fail to defend what you believe. Calling you 'racist' is not an insult or name calling. It accurately defines what you write and what you say you believe.

Who cares? Nobody can force another person to not be racist. If you don't like how someone thinks, the best thing to do is stay the hell away from them.
Alternately, if someone thinks everyone is racist.....best to just stay the hell away from them.
Stop feeding trolls in a futile effort to control someone else's thought. Life is less frustrating that way and it's a big green planet, there is plenty of room .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back