Zone1 Being racist is not a crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you missed the point entirely.

Hostility against anyone, based on racial identity, is pathetic.

The thing, no matter how poorly behaved black supposedly are - it doesn't raise your status one bit. You're still just as weak and simple minded as you were before you decided to look down on blacks. ie looking down on others doesn't elevate you.
If what you say about my motivation is true I would resent the success and prosperity of Jews and Orientals. I do not. I like to watch them move up. As intelligence becomes more important to our country we will need more Jews and Orientals.

If what you say about my motivation is true I would resent the success and prosperity of Jews and Orientals. I do not. I like to watch them move up. As intelligence becomes more important to our country we will need more Jews and Orientals.
Intelligence is individual

bellcurve5.jpg

As a child in school, I had the privilege of meeting Black women who were the Brains among others of the American space program. Also one of the smartest women I have ever met was a black woman my 7th-grade math teacher.
Also, the women behind the space program were the subject of the movie Hidden Figures.

You have a below average IQ when you confuse information from a book with scientific facts. IOW, you can't tell shit from shinola
That is not the answer to my question. Nevertheless, it is what I expect from anti racists.

Steven Jay Gould's book The Mismeasure of Man is often considered to be a rebuttal of The Bell Curve. It was not peer reviewed.

That is not the answer to my question. Nevertheless, it is what I expect from anti racists.

Steven Jay Gould's book The Mismeasure of Man is often considered to be a rebuttal of The Bell Curve. It was not peer reviewed.
Thank you, racist

You already admitted to being a racist and I don't do racists. Adios, you going on Iggy
You won't be missed, but why do you run from the truth about the Negro race? Come to think of it, why did you respond to my comments at all? In your responses you demonstrated why you are running: you have nothing to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back