Being Slutty: Malia Obama Wears Nothing But A Shirt To Work

Let the young girl be a young girl and show off her legs and have some fun, for God's sake. She's not dressing or doing anything differently than any other girls her age.

I said nothing about sluts nor morality.
I said she looks slovenly and unprofessional not that she looks like a tired two buck whore
I posted Steve's avatar with the monkey Obamas as a counter to his claim that he has impeccable moral values.

You stated that you have no problem with the photo.

I asked if you felt that picture was an example of impeccable moral values.

I asked you nothing about Maria's clothes.

You keep wanting to debate Steve instead of the lack of dress.
I asked the question about the depiction of chimps and as every single other time I've brought it up it was ignored.

The lack of moral parenting skills of the former president and his wife has been paying off lately and this latest instance is no exception. As a Christian Southern Baptist conservative graced with impeccable moral values, I find Malia Obama appalling. Her choice of wardrobe (or lack of) is revolting and shes not a role model for today's working youth in her age group.

Malia Obama Wears Nothing But A Shirt To Work — Where Are Her Pants? Pics
Clearly your obsession with Obama and his family stems from your frustrations that Obama wasn't gay and your man crush is now pointless....so sad.

The picture I saw at your link is inconclusive to the claim.

The shirttail is long enough to cover shorts of a decent length.
Agreed and that'd be my guess. OTOH, some racist assholes will bitch about anything, including the children of ex-Presidents.

Its obvious the OP is a middle aged white man living in either the mid west or south. He lives in a trailer and spends his on the Internet spewing his bigotry and sexism. He doesn't have a clue about fashion.

Shirt dresses are in style and they're not "slutty" as you call them. How someone dresses doesn't make them a slut. I know some women who dress conservative and go to Church on Sundays. But they have a new dude every week.

You'd be the first one to call a woman in a burqa a ninja , but if a woman is wearing too little you still criticize her. How about minding your own business and don't concern yourself with what other women wear. Especially young women like Malia.

You'd also be the first one to defend Melania's nude pictures. Seems like you have double standards when it comes to black women.

I asked the question about the depiction of chimps and as every single other time I've brought it up it was ignored.

I posted an open commentary about Steve's statement about his "impeccable moral values" juxtaposed with his image of a black man and a black woman morphed into gorillas.

You were the only one to reply to my commentary, and stated "What's wrong with that? It's depicting the Obamas as chimps, right?"

So my followup question was simply: IS DEPICTING THE OBAMAS AS CHIMPS AN EXAMPLE OF IMPECCABLE MORAL VALUES?

(If you really require your followup question: "Just like the constant pics of Bush as chimp and calling him a chimp. No difference, right?"
...to be answered before you answer mine, then I would say depicting the Obamas and depicting Bush as a chimp are both inappropriate, immature, and the mark of LACK OF moral values. Don't you agree?)

P.S. There is no debate about Malia's clothes. She is a teen and is wearing clothes that teens where. And she is working at a trendy internship where people wear what they want. If there was an issue with how she was dressed for work, her supervisor would make her wear other clothes.

I've never seen this young lady in the political realm, I've never seen her playing partisan politics, I've never seen her espousing crazy shit, I've never seen her attacking anyone.

She never asked to be born into this.

Off limits, none of my business, her age remains irrelevant, period.

The lack of moral parenting skills of the former president and his wife has been paying off lately and this latest instance is no exception. As a Christian Southern Baptist conservative graced with impeccable moral values, I find Malia Obama appalling. Her choice of wardrobe (or lack of) is revolting and shes not a role model for today's working youth in her age group.

This from a jackass who voted for Trump when Melania was posing nude with other women in a pretend sexual situation.

You & your really stupid fake outrage.

'My God people.

This from a jackass who voted for Trump when Melania was posing nude with other women in a pretend sexual situation.

You & your really stupid fake outrage.

'My God people.

And I begin to question Steve's bold claim that he "a Christian Southern Baptist conservative graced with impeccable moral values" when he likely voted for and supports a man who claims that he can do anything he wants to women, including grabbing them by the pussy.

I think "a Christian Southern Baptist conservative graced with hypocritical bigoted and partisan values" would be a more apt description.

What lack of dress? She's clothed.

so funny coming from an immoral, uneducated lowlife white supremacist kkk'er.

go worry about the immoral sexual molester in the white house.

pissant

Can we file this under "Who gives a shit"? She can wear whatever she wants.

Clearly your obsession with Obama and his family stems from your frustrations that Obama wasn't gay and your man crush is now pointless....so sad.
thats funny tiger coming from you, being that you are obsessed with trump and his family........

Forum List

Back