Being Slutty: Malia Obama Wears Nothing But A Shirt To Work

The lack of moral parenting skills of the former president and his wife has been paying off lately and this latest instance is no exception. As a Christian Southern Baptist conservative graced with impeccable moral values, I find Malia Obama appalling. Her choice of wardrobe (or lack of) is revolting and shes not a role model for today's working youth in her age group.

It is pretty clear to me that her employer has no specific dress code.

But, I am sorry that you have to see someone dressed as inappropriately as she is.

We must do something to fix this in order to protect your delicate sensibilities. Legislation perhaps?

Maybe Stevie McG would have liked her to wear something more like this:

Melania%2Btrump4.jpg

The lack of moral parenting skills of the former president and his wife has been paying off lately and this latest instance is no exception. As a Christian Southern Baptist conservative graced with impeccable moral values, I find Malia Obama appalling. Her choice of wardrobe (or lack of) is revolting and shes not a role model for today's working youth in her age group.

Malia Obama Wears Nothing But A Shirt To Work — Where Are Her Pants? Pics
steve does she have any underpants on under that?....
I could care less, but would you same the same about Bush's daughters doing the same? Back in the day.

I'm no fan of the Obamas :mad-61:

having said that

I don't find what she's wearing slutty.

It's a shirt dress

"A shirtdress is a style of dress that borrows details from a man's shirt. These can include a collar, a button front, or cuffed sleeves. ... As they are typically cut without a seam at the waist, these dresses often have a looser fit..."

I own a couple of shirt dresses myself and the are totally fine and not slutty.

something like this you see them everywhere.

That's about 6 inches below that chick's crotch.

Which is about 5 inches of coverage that the president's daughter who looks like a crack addict doesn't think she needs.

It is pretty clear to me that her employer has no specific dress code.

But, I am sorry that you have to see someone dressed as inappropriately as she is.

We must do something to fix this in order to protect your delicate sensibilities. Legislation perhaps?
Pointing and laughing will do.

I'm no fan of the Obamas :mad-61:

having said that

I don't find what she's wearing slutty.

It's a shirt dress

"A shirtdress is a style of dress that borrows details from a man's shirt. These can include a collar, a button front, or cuffed sleeves. ... As they are typically cut without a seam at the waist, these dresses often have a looser fit..."

I own a couple of shirt dresses myself and the are totally fine and not slutty.

something like this you see them everywhere.

That's about 6 inches below that chick's crotch.

Which is about 5 inches of coverage that the president's daughter who looks like a crack addict doesn't think she needs.

shirt dresses galore! :laugh:

They are much longer than the one slutcheeks had on. That's what made it worth pointing and laughing.

May be her dress shirt is a tad too short.

No biggie :dunno:

Gee you are hard on people!:ack-1::lol:

I have a couple of shirt dresses too. They are shirt dresses not shirts. There's a difference. I think she looks slovenly and unprofessional.

Forum List

Back