Being Slutty: Malia Obama Wears Nothing But A Shirt To Work

The lack of moral parenting skills of the former president and his wife has been paying off lately and this latest instance is no exception. As a Christian Southern Baptist conservative graced with impeccable moral values, I find Malia Obama appalling. Her choice of wardrobe (or lack of) is revolting and shes not a role model for today's working youth in her age group.

Malia Obama Wears Nothing But A Shirt To Work — Where Are Her Pants? Pics
steve does she have any underpants on under that?....
I could care less, but would you same the same about Bush's daughters doing the same? Back in the day.
steve?....was that you?....

shirt dresses galore! :laugh:

Hey! At least she has a job and is working.

OP after seeing that:

raw

It's not any shorter than a mini skirt. I think she looks cute in it and if you have the body to pull it off, why not? I will say that it is probably inappropriate for work though.

I said nothing about sluts nor morality.
I said she looks slovenly and unprofessional not that she looks like a tired two buck whore

The lack of moral parenting skills of the former president and his wife has been paying off lately and this latest instance is no exception. As a Christian Southern Baptist conservative graced with impeccable moral values, I find Malia Obama appalling. Her choice of wardrobe (or lack of) is revolting and shes not a role model for today's working youth in her age group.

steve does she have any underpants on under that?....
I could care less, but would you same the same about Bush's daughters doing the same? Back in the day.
2095562659_b3eae8b137.jpg

i think Malia looks awful in that outfit.... doubt she was going to work with converse sneakers and a shirt though....

The little harlot! Thanks fir pointing this out.

I don't care! I wish it was shorter and a skirt and a tube top! :banana:

Would you eat her out?
Only if she takes off her dads strap on.

LOL

The president's wife posed nude in front of a camera and with other women. You whine like a girl cause the ex-president's daughter is fully clothed.

<smh>

Forum List

Back