Belichick's declining the Medal of Freedom

I must have missed it------why would he be awarded
The National Freedom Award?
Cause Trump hands em out like candy...to anyone he thinks is popular...to steal a little of their "juice"

The first medals were given out in 1963 and JFK gave out 29. Barack Obama handed out 123. Trump has handed out 24, the least of any President.

If you are going to Try to insult a person you should at least check your facts and make sure the slam is accurate, otherwise it just makes you look really, really, really, stupid.

Patriots’ Head Coach Bill Belichick will not be traveling to Washington nor accepting the Presidential Medal of Freedom, he announced today...

Nobody, and I mean, nobody in the public eye respects this fascist, one-term, loser MFer no mo'!

Uh oh! Another RINO alert! Republicans are confused why Trump has so few allies left but not anyone else lol.

Bill Belichick is a man of character

Best coach in the history of sports. Patriots are going to win 5 more Superbowls

I don’t object to him not accepting his medal, I agree with him, but he won’t win another Super Bowl, he will retire and him going 7-9 shows us Brady was the key to the Pats success.

The greatest coach ever and the greatest quarterback ever led the greatest dynasty ever. Not a "this guy" or "that guy" thing, and both say so.

I’ll take a great QB over a great coach.
[/QUOTE]

A wise man will take both.
[/QUOTE]

I would as well however given the choice of a young Brady or his coach? I’d take the QB.

More stuff Dimwingers have in common with the Reich.
Ever notice how conservative shit clumps?

"'America in the early 20th century was the leading racist jurisdiction in the world,' says Whitman, who is a professor at Yale Law School. 'Nazi lawyers, as a result, were interested in, looked very closely at, [and] were ultimately influenced by American race law.'"

How the Nazis Were Inspired by Jim Crow

Bill should take it to at least see how much he could get for it at the pawn shop...
1610420033336.png

The prog state will return to a massive traditional push when the economy tanks. Only their power will be entrenched and it will be forced.
The US economy has never recovered from the last crisis of capitalism, and there haven't been any progressives in charge since FDR and his New Deal. Consumers and corporations are strangling in debt and neither major party has any plan to change that fact.

Isn‘t this the point where Trump will call Belichick a LOSER?

Cheating asshole didnt do well this year without Brady. Fuck him.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: Best damn post on this thread bar none about Belicheat.:dance: I love how I am being vindicated now after I was laughed at for 20 years in the sports section here saying cheater Belicheat was the most overrated hack of a coach ever in NFL history.I kept saying that when the day came that he lost Brady he would be exposed as the most overrated coach ever and did I call it or did I call it?:abgg2q.jpg: When the msm sports media outlets like ESPN call him the greatest coach ever,they always conveniently leave out that in the five years when he was with the Cleveland Browns,he only had one measly winning season.they never mention that fact because they know if they do,that destroys their narrative that he is the greatest coach ever.:iyfyus.jpg:

let’s see,Belicheat had four losing seasons in five years when he was with Cleveland,his career is headed down the toilet and then Tom Brady comes along and starts winning games for him and NOW all of a sudden these clowns are calling him the greatest coach ever?:cuckoo:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

No surprise that you can’t even get the last name right of the coach thst has been exposed as the most overrated hack of a coach ever,that Tom Brady made BeliCHEAT look like the allegedly greatest coach ever.had you had Brady as your quarterback for 29 years,YOU would be the one the lamestream media would be calling the greatest coach ever,NOT BeliCHEAT. :abgg2q.jpg:

He did look pathetic this year
Couldn't even do the hoodie.

Patriots’ Head Coach Bill Belichick will not be traveling to Washington nor accepting the Presidential Medal of Freedom, he announced today...

Nobody, and I mean, nobody in the public eye respects this fascist, one-term, loser MFer no mo'!
[/Hoodia.

He is beloved.

The prog state will return to a massive traditional push when the economy tanks. Only their power will be entrenched and it will be forced.
The US economy has never recovered from the last crisis of capitalism, and there haven't been any progressives in charge since FDR and his New Deal. Consumers and corporations are strangling in debt and neither major party has any plan to change that fact.

That's nice
Boring too.

No surprise that you can’t even get the last name right of the coach thst has been exposed as the most overrated hack of a coach ever,that Tom Brady made BeliCHEAT look like the allegedly greatest coach ever.had you had Brady as your quarterback for 29 years,YOU would be the one the lamestream media would be calling the greatest coach ever,NOT BeliCHEAT. :abgg2q.jpg:

He did look pathetic this year
Couldn't even do the hoodie.
I have noticed that the Belicheat apologists in the sports section that said he was such a great coach all those years,none of them have come on to show their face on a thread someone made in that section that said the same thing I have been saying forever about him,,that it was obviously much more because of Brady that they won so many games over the years not Belicheat.

somehow they don’t want to show their faces on that thread that vindicates me he is the most overrated hack of a coach thst ever coached in the NFL.It’s too embarrassing for them knowing they have egg on their face.it’s only lunatics
like banker shill here that keep living in denial he has been exposed as a coach that’s not all that great without Brady. :iyfyus.jpg: He can’t face reality that had YOU been the coach who landed Tom Brady 20 years ago,ESPN and the other major sports networks would be calling you BILLYJEANS the greatest coach ever in the NFL instead of him. :laughing0301:

Last edited:

You Fascist Dimwingers have made it clear...........unless you fall in line with our TDS induced Fascism, you will pay a heavy price.

You are as Anti-American as the Third Reich was.

Bill Belichik did want the stink on him.

A very good decision.

Forum List

Back