Believe in Something. Even If It Means Sacrificing Everything

They used to say "when you stand for something" not kneel.

how many have died in chicago and why?

Colin Keapernick hasn't done anything to either promote or stop that. As far as I can tell, there isn't a damn fool either pissed off about or supportive of the "kneelers" that have accomplished anything worthwhile in Chicago as far as stopping people from shooting each other.
why, I'm pissed about that. that is my area and I don't know why these rich assholes aren't opening businesses and giving jobs to these poor folks and helping them out of their situation. instead, look to Nike who is oppresive..

Former Nike factory worker shares story of abusive working conditions

"Noi Supalai has faced years of harsh and abusive working conditions as a garment worker in her home country of Thailand."

Exactly what the kneelers supposedly kneel against. people you can't make this up.

Believe in something. Even if it means sacrificing everything.

Nike going to take their $39B worth and help whatever the hell cause this disrespect of America is over?
No.
Kap going to?
No.
Any NFL player?
No.

Leftists are just bullshitters who invented a new excuse to piss on America.

The unemployed third rate QB no NFL team wants does have one big fan though:
View attachment 214781
Well, let's review.

Kaepernick knelt silently to protest racial inequities and police brutality.

Trump took his protest as disrespecting the flag, servicemen and A,Erica in general.

Other players joined Kaepernick's kneeling, silent protest.

Trump spurred his followers and the NFL owners (a less competent group of people can be found only in the West Wing) to fire the protesting players making the issue not only NOT about what the protests were about, but a cultural dividing red meat issue to distract from his own legal jeopardy.

And the distraction works for his followers, but no one else. Cultural wedge issues carry far more weight with the culturally dispossessed than critical issues of crime and conspiracy in the White House. Trump truly could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and non one among his followers would care.

Why does the cultural issue of Trump's open disdain for southerners play at all among his followers, many of whom are southerners themselves? What Svengali like grip does he hold on their minds?
Pissing on America because of why? Police brutality and inequality?

Ok shitforbrains, name one thing the NFL millionaires did with their millions to combat this supposed claim.

THEY DID NOTHING.

Just more Leftard excuses to piss on the nation they hate.

Now go demand Nike and the NFL put their hundreds of billions into fighting your BS cause.

Oh yeah. You know it’s BS and so do they thus no one does anything.
How does kneeling in silence translate into pissing on America? Partisan hyperbole?

And how does ignoring police brutality responsibly address that problem? Ignorance I shall truly bliss, I guess.

What about is peaceful protest is unAmerican? Without regard to the first amendment, that problem is solved.

How odd is it that some Right Wingers will claim they are constitutoriginalists when it comes to the second amendment, but all too willing to forget the first.
How does turning your back on MLK in silent protest make you a racist?

Dumbass Leftard double standards.

Noted you acknowledge the millionaires don’t spend a dime for their ‘cause’
You don't mind a trip down a primrose path every now and again, do you? It's your thread. Why not stay on your topic?
Dumbass thinks the NFL millionaires not spending a dime for their fake cause is off topic. :lmao:

Nike going to take their $39B worth and help whatever the hell cause this disrespect of America is over?
No.
Kap going to?
No.
Any NFL player?
No.

View attachment 214781
Well, let's review.

Trump took his protest as disrespecting the flag, servicemen and A,Erica in general.

Trump spurred his followers and the NFL owners (a less competent group of people can be found only in the West Wing) to fire the protesting players making the issue not only NOT about what the protests were about, but a cultural dividing red meat issue to distract from his own legal jeopardy.

And the distraction works for his followers, but no one else. Cultural wedge issues carry far more weight with the culturally dispossessed than critical issues of crime and conspiracy in the White House. Trump truly could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and non one among his followers would care.

Why does the cultural issue of Trump's open disdain for southerners play at all among his followers, many of whom are southerners themselves? What Svengali like grip does he hold on their minds?

I understand why the Orange Virus has such a hard on for the NFL. It has nothing to do with Kaepernick, patriotism, the flag or any of that nonsense. It's all about the USFL. As a team owner in a failing league (USFL), he tried to compete with the NFL fall schedule by forcing a merger of both leagues. When that failed spectacularly, he filed an antitrust suit.

He actually won that suit, and was offered a whopping $3 for the trouble. A pretty hilarious middle finger to the Orange Virus' fat face: not only was he responsible for the league's failure, but the award sent a clear message that his product was inferior. The Orange Virus' ego has never recovered from this snub.

Kaepernick, and all the other bullshit surrounding Orange Virus' ire against the NFL is because his large ego and tiny orange hand got smacked down by them in the 80s. They wouldn't let him join their league, so he wants it destroyed. Typical baby man behavior.

why, I'm pissed about that. that is my area and I don't know why these rich assholes aren't opening businesses and giving jobs to these poor folks and helping them out of their situation. instead, look to Nike who is oppresive..

"Noi Supalai has faced years of harsh and abusive working conditions as a garment worker in her home country of Thailand."

Exactly what the kneelers supposedly kneel against. people you can't make this up.

Well, how about you let me know when being pissed off at Colin Keapernick or Nike makes a bit of difference for the folks in Chicago. I'm just suggesting that being pissed at either of them isn't going to fix anything.

No.
Kap going to?
No.
Any NFL player?
No.

View attachment 214781
Well, let's review.

I understand why the Orange Virus has such a hard on for the NFL. It has nothing to do with Kaepernick, patriotism, the flag or any of that nonsense. It's all about the USFL. As a team owner in a failing league (USFL), he tried to compete with the NFL fall schedule by forcing a merger of both leagues. When that failed spectacularly, he filed an antitrust suit.

He actually won that suit, and was offered a whopping $3 for the trouble. A pretty hilarious middle finger to the Orange Virus' fat face: not only was he responsible for the league's failure, but the award sent a clear message that his product was inferior. The Orange Virus' ego has never recovered from this snub.

Kaepernick, and all the other bullshit surrounding Orange Virus' ire against the NFL is because his large ego and tiny orange hand got smacked down by them in the 80s. They wouldn't let him join their league, so he wants it destroyed. Typical baby man behavior.
That must be why Nike lost $4B yesterday, ESPN has a viewership of 3 bars and 5 people, NFL attendance plummeted, and Kap is unemployed in the NFL.

Well, how about you let me know when being pissed off at Colin Keapernick or Nike makes a bit of difference for the folks in Chicago. I'm just suggesting that being pissed at either of them isn't going to fix anything.
well it goes against their oppression statement. the people in chicago are ignored. cops won't go in and help them cause the kneelers want the cops to stay out of it. so then the blacks kill more of their own. How productive a thing, all I'm saying.

And that it's ironic that copperneck was against oppression accept for when it lines his pocket I guess.

But disrespect of the American flag solves so much.

well it goes against their oppression statement. the people in chicago are ignored. cops won't go in and help them cause the kneelers want the cops to stay out of it. so then the blacks kill more of their own. How productive a thing, all I'm saying.

And that it's ironic that copperneck was against oppression accept for when it lines his pocket I guess.
Funny how the left are so silent about income inequality with people who get millions for playing a game.

This reminds me of the sanctimonious nonsense of a few years back:

"Practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty"

It's a bunch of virtue-signaling bilge.

I never suggested disrespecting the flag solved anything, that's ya'll's problem, because I served and I am covered in that department. What also doesn't solve the problem, is when some jackass at the sport's store wants to charge me $85 for an Under Armor t-shirt to sweat in while running around a track, just because it has a Made in America sticker on it.

No.
Kap going to?
No.
Any NFL player?
No.

View attachment 214781
Well, let's review.

That must be why Nike lost $4B yesterday, ESPN has a viewership of 3 bars and 5 people, NFL attendance plummeted, and Kap is unemployed in the NFL.

And yet, Orangey is still not a part of the NFL.

I never suggested disrespecting the flag solved anything, that's ya'll's problem, because I served and I am covered in that department. What also doesn't solve the problem, is when some jackass at the sport's store wants to charge me $85 for an Under Armor t-shirt to sweat in while running around a track, just because it has a Made in America sticker on it.

"Y'all" is cultural appropriation.

Just sayin'.

No.
Kap going to?
No.
Any NFL player?
No.

View attachment 214781
Well, let's review.

WRONG

They were doing it before Trump , he took it from us

"Y'all" is cultural appropriation.

Just sayin'.

It would only be a cultural appropriation iffin it ain't my culture. I'm not certain (don't remember), but it may have been the first word I learnt. :21:

Colin Keapernick hasn't done anything to either promote or stop that. As far as I can tell, there isn't a damn fool either pissed off about or supportive of the "kneelers" that have accomplished anything worthwhile in Chicago as far as stopping people from shooting each other.

Boycott Nike for child slavery and being a corporate traitor to America.

7A5BDB6B-09F1-4DB4-8547-3EFADC4A343C.jpeg

"Believe in something" is the stupidest slogan ever created. Did Hitler believe in something? Stalin? Ho Chi Minh? The Ayatollh? Farrakhan? Bin Laden? Colon believes cops are pigs. If you believe that you should hang youself. Go for it Colon.

Boycott Nike for child slavery and being a corporate traitor to America.
my first amendment right correct?

"Believe in something" is the stupidest slogan ever created. Did Hitler believe in something? Stalin? Ho Chi Minh? The Ayatollh? Farrakhan? Bin Laden? Colon believes cops are pigs. If you believe that you should hang youself. Go for it Colon.
Every leftist slogan is useless and pointless. People I knew who were voting Obama in 08 I’d ask what’s the change he’ll do. Got a blank stare every time.

Forum List

Back