Believe in Something. Even If It Means Sacrificing Everything

`
41147368_10217355990114517_3964912798902779904_n.jpg

`

How does kneeling in silence translate into pissing on America? Partisan hyperbole?

The American flag represents all the people of this country. Disrespecting our flag is a big F-U to all Americans; at least the ones that believe they are real Americans. It's also divisive as it is really a racial thing.

And how does ignoring police brutality responsibly address that problem? Ignorance I shall truly bliss, I guess.

You can say that again, because ignorance is what this is all about. Show me one case where an officer broke the law in the line of duty and not punished for it. There is no police brutality out there. The brutality that does surface is dealt with properly by our authorities. An officer can face charges, dismissal, and even prison time.

And how does kneeling address the problem (that really isn't there)? If these overgrown morons wanted to do something about police shootings, they would dedicate their time to schools to teach kids to obey all commands of a police officer. Because after all, every police shooting has one thing in common: the suspect didn't listen to the orders of the police officer(s). The solution is to listen to the cops when they order you to do something. However this is too simplistic for liberals to understand. They don't like simple solutions to anything.

How odd is it that some Right Wingers will claim they are constitutoriginalists when it comes to the second amendment, but all too willing to forget the first.

Who forgot about the first? When did anybody on the right say it should be illegal to do what they are doing?
Kneeling before the flag is not a sign of disrespect. Kneeling is a submissive posture. Submission is what you want.

Remember, saying the problem does not exist does not make the problem disappear.

Correct. Kneeling is not disrespectful to the flag, it's why you're kneeling that is.

Respect is how one views it. For instance, a coworker of mine is a retired Cleveland police officer and a diehard Browns fan. After the kneeling started, he called his friends and family to advise them that the NFL is no longer welcome in his home. They are still welcome to his house, just not to watch football.

His wife was more outraged than he was. After all, she's the one that sat up every night hoping her husband was going to come home after work. She's the one that became frantic every time there was a police involved shooting. Who can blame her for not wanting football in her home?

Nike will see.

Don't get me wrong, "branding" does have advantages when it comes to return customers. I mean I don't depend on advertising alone when I make purchases nowadays, because product reviews are often more valuable. I can say that Nautica and Tommy Hilfiger scored some return business from me when I found styles I liked, and still have shirts my parent's bought for me 20 years ago. Sturdy quality, and endearing style go a long way, and can score some more business no matter what you are charging.

Nike just dropped the ball and said they don't want me to be a return customer, because they think their politics is more important than my patronage and their products. But, if they aren't going to miss getting my business, I am not going to worry about their foolishness.

"Believe in something, even if it means the customers you have are going to tell you to go fuck yourself. Just do it."

Don't get me wrong, "branding" does have advantages when it comes to return customers. I mean I don't depend on advertising alone when I make purchases nowadays, because product reviews are often more valuable.

I remember reading an investment book one time. The author asked why does McDonald's have commercials? After all, everybody in American knows who McDonald's is and where to find one.

The answer is to keep people reminded that they are there. It's suggestive. Show a model big mac on a big screen, many folks will get the desire to have a Big Mac within the next couple of hours if not days.

The American consumer seldom looks for quality these days. We look at what's the cheapest price.

I remember reading an investment book one time. The author asked why does McDonald's have commercials? After all, everybody in American knows who McDonald's is and where to find one.

The answer is to keep people reminded that they are there. It's suggestive. Show a model big mac on a big screen, many folks will get the desire to have a Big Mac within the next couple of hours if not days.

The American consumer seldom looks for quality these days. We look at what's the cheapest price.

That is so true, and the thing someone starting a business needs to know and address, is how they need to market what makes their product worth buying. If they want to jump into business and think they are capable of competing with companies that deal in volume over quality, it's going to be a rough road for them.

Do it better, make it better, provide the customer with the value you are charging them for, make sure they know it, and never give them a reason to question your motives or the idea that your product and service to them is your primary concern. Don't fight for everyone, fight for the people you want to come through the door, spend the money they will need to spend to buy the products/services you are selling, and tailor your business expectations to meet that specific demand. Let the cheap people fight over the cheap shit. :21:

Nike could have chosen over a million other people to sponsor the ad. Instead they punted, and traded controversy for product, and will lose some money no matter what. They chose a prospective buyer over a return customer, and are gambling one offsets the other. Which if nothing else, means they don't care about you, their products, or the service they are providing you as a customer.

Fuck 'em.

Last edited:
How does kneeling in silence translate into pissing on America? Partisan hyperbole?

The American flag represents all the people of this country. Disrespecting our flag is a big F-U to all Americans; at least the ones that believe they are real Americans. It's also divisive as it is really a racial thing.

And how does ignoring police brutality responsibly address that problem? Ignorance I shall truly bliss, I guess.

You can say that again, because ignorance is what this is all about. Show me one case where an officer broke the law in the line of duty and not punished for it. There is no police brutality out there. The brutality that does surface is dealt with properly by our authorities. An officer can face charges, dismissal, and even prison time.

And how does kneeling address the problem (that really isn't there)? If these overgrown morons wanted to do something about police shootings, they would dedicate their time to schools to teach kids to obey all commands of a police officer. Because after all, every police shooting has one thing in common: the suspect didn't listen to the orders of the police officer(s). The solution is to listen to the cops when they order you to do something. However this is too simplistic for liberals to understand. They don't like simple solutions to anything.

How odd is it that some Right Wingers will claim they are constitutoriginalists when it comes to the second amendment, but all too willing to forget the first.

Who forgot about the first? When did anybody on the right say it should be illegal to do what they are doing?
Kneeling before the flag is not a sign of disrespect. Kneeling is a submissive posture. Submission is what you want.

Remember, saying the problem does not exist does not make the problem disappear.

silly response-------ONE STANDS when the national anthem plays or the flag is hoisted.-----ONE DOES NOT flop to the ground. ONE LIFTS HIS
WINE GLASS for a toast (usually standing) ---ONE DOES NOT sit on the floor and spill the wine under the table. ONE STANDS when the bride walks down the aisle ---ONE DOES NOT turn one's back and emit a fart. ONE DOES NOT ENGAGE IN RUDE AND VULGAR ACTIONS.
It is very simple-----that knee bullshit is RUDE AND VULGAR
Should we look to Donald Trump and emulate his behavior as a sign of respect? Has he set the standard for behavior worthy of respect and honor?

Should people refrain from kneeling in prayer?

Correct. Kneeling is not disrespectful to the flag, it's why you're kneeling that is.

Respect is how one views it. For instance, a coworker of mine is a retired Cleveland police officer and a diehard Browns fan. After the kneeling started, he called his friends and family to advise them that the NFL is no longer welcome in his home. They are still welcome to his house, just not to watch football.

His wife was more outraged than he was. After all, she's the one that sat up every night hoping her husband was going to come home after work. She's the one that became frantic every time there was a police involved shooting. Who can blame her for not wanting football in her home?
Kneeling is not their problem. The Browns are their problem.

And what of the minority parents who worry every time their children leave the house? What about Tamil Rice's family? He was given three seconds by a Cleveland cop before he was shot dead at a playground.

Boycott Nike for child slavery and being a corporate traitor to America.
my first amendment right correct?

More like your America Express, Visa, MasterCard right. You don't even have to say anything to stop buying their products. They have corporate headquarters in the Netherlands, Shanghai China and Beaverton, Oregon. They have embraced the globalists, and I'm not too sure they really care what you have to say.
Nike will see.

Yes, Nike will continue to see increased sells and their stock will be above where it was when the first ad aired by next week.

Yes, believe in Nike sales and stock value, even if it means sacrificing everything. :21:

Cost me nothing to look at this with logic vice emotion. I do not think I own any Nike stock unless it is in one of the 401ks. I dislike Nike shoes, have ever since high school track and cross country. But I do have a great Nike running hat that I used for multiple marathons!

He probably flies a blue line American flag . Which is disrespectful to the flag as well isn’t it?

Cost me nothing to look at this with logic vice emotion. I do not think I own any Nike stock unless it is in one of the 401ks. I dislike Nike shoes, have ever since high school track and cross country. But I do have a great Nike running hat that I used for multiple marathons!

You are emotionally invested in an emotional response if you think the ad makes any difference to the product. I was not buying Nike stock, I was buying the products that actually made the stocks worth something. :21:

Your inability to understand something as simple as that is amusing.

Why hasn’t Kapernick kept up his skills by playing in the CFL or new Alliance for American Football? He had an opportunity with the Ravens and blew it. The reality is that his days as a starter are done and he can make more money as a martyr.
John Elway already stated publicly he offered a job! So kneeler lied!

You are emotionally invested in an emotional response if you think the ad makes any difference to the product. I was not buying Nike stock, I was buying the products that actually made the stocks worth something. :21:

Your inability to understand something as simple as that is amusing.

I did not claim the ad made any difference to the product, I explained why I have no emotional attachment to the issue. You on the other hand have your clear thinking being hampered by your emotional response to the ad.

Yes, you were buying them and your emotional response to the ad will likely keep you from doing so in the future. So far your view seems to be the minority view

I did not claim the ad made any difference to the product, I explained why I have no emotional attachment to the issue. You on the other hand have your clear thinking being hampered by your emotional response to the ad.

Yes, you were buying them and your emotional response to the ad will likely keep you from doing so in the future. So far your view seems to be the minority view

The ad is nothing more than an attempt to access emotion in order to sell a product. No matter what happens, it will cost Nike money they didn't have to lose if they had picked someone else.

Again, two very simple concepts that don't even warrant arguing with.
Nike will lose the money I was going to spend, while they didn't have to, and that's a fact (because they won't be getting the money they would have been), not simply my view any way you want to look at it.

It's going to happen, they won't be getting that money I would have spent, and it is the result of the decision they made. :21:

Last edited:
Why hasn’t Kapernick kept up his skills by playing in the CFL or new Alliance for American Football? He had an opportunity with the Ravens and blew it. The reality is that his days as a starter are done and he can make more money as a martyr.

Yeah . BEFORE the kneeling thing . Right wing is all about misinformation.

He probably flies a blue line American flag . Which is disrespectful to the flag as well isn’t it?
Has nothing to do with old glory, is a cop flag! Go ahead keep dissing cops! Punk

Yeah . BEFORE the kneeling thing . Right wing is all about misinformation.
Need me to post his comment? Just say it. Kneeler is a liar

Forum List

Back