Ben Carson: America ‘closer’ to biblical end of days

America cannot afford to have a guy in the WH who believes that Jesus is coming tomorrow. Christians have been seeing the signs of the end of times in every generation since the crucifixion and death of Jesus. We cannot afford to have Carson and his nonsense of biblical literalism of the far right governing in the WH.

The last loon we had in the white house said god told him to attack Iraq

George Bush: 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq'

You left wingers just kill me. You filled thread after thread about how "W" went into Iraq over oil, but then you throw this at us?

For the love of God, make up your schizophrenic demented infantile minds.

For them it's better to elect a President who supports the killing of the unborn so they can be butchered and used in research that used to be done on monkeys and other animals

Don't take it personally. As they say in the mob, it's just business.

The abortion industry is a billion dollar industry and is what keeps Planned Parenthood financially sound.

I'm wasn't taking it personal. He want's to bring up peoples religious beliefs. I was throwing it back how they don't have any beliefs and that's the people they admire. I didn't quite get it right I guess. lol

America cannot afford to have a guy in the WH who believes that Jesus is coming tomorrow. Christians have been seeing the signs of the end of times in every generation since the crucifixion and death of Jesus. We cannot afford to have Carson and his nonsense of biblical literalism of the far right governing in the WH.

You left wingers just kill me. You filled thread after thread about how "W" went into Iraq over oil, but then you throw this at us?

Yep, they are back to harping on Booooooooooooooosh. rdean has another thread about him just now. I guess they're butthurt over all the people who can't stand Obama.

For them it's better to elect a President who supports the killing of the unborn so they can be butchered and used in research that used to be done on monkeys and other animals

The abortion industry is a billion dollar industry and is what keeps Planned Parenthood financially sound.

I'm wasn't taking it personal. He want's to bring up peoples religious beliefs. I was throwing it back how they don't have any beliefs and that's the people they admire. I didn't quite get it right I guess. lol

No, no, they have beliefs.

Here is what they consider to be sin, freedom.

We eat too much, drink too much, make too much money, pollute too much, don't give enough to the poor, and the list goes on.

And this is our collective salvation, the guberment passing laws and making regulations to curb the said freedom.

Last year alone they passed over 40,000 new laws and regulations. Are we really that bad? More importantly, are we any more righteous for those laws?

Yep, they are back to harping on Booooooooooooooosh. rdean has another thread about him just now. I guess they're butthurt over all the people who can't stand Obama.

The left routinely attacks a persons character rather than debating issues.

They dare not step onto the debating field. Unfortunately for them, they will be forced to do so if Big Ben debates Hillary.

We eat too much, drink too much, make too much money, pollute too much, don't give enough to the poor, and the list goes on.

And this is our collective salvation, the guberment passing laws and making regulations to curb the said freedom.

Last year alone they passed over 40,000 new laws and regulations. Are we really that bad?

yes you're right on that. and how damn sad.

Ben, as a seventh day adventist, knows that he's heading for hell for lies he's told.

Interesting that he was brought up and is a practicing seventh day Adventist , they are veterinarians, so why a visit to a chicken joint like pop eye where he supposedly had a gun pulled on him 30 years ago?

"Exercise and avoidance of harmful substances such as tobacco, alcohol and mind-altering substances lead to clear minds and wise choices. A well-balanced vegetarian diet that avoids the consumption of meat coupled with intake of legumes, whole grains, nuts, fruits and vegetables, along with a source of vitamin B12, will promote vigorous health."

Health: The Official Site of the Seventh-day Adventist world church

so what. it feels like that to millions of people who has had to live and struggle under this nasty regime of Obama, Pelosi, Hillary and that party of death, the Democrat party
Oh Lawdy! We's all gonna dies....!!

We have at least another year before Iran has the weapons capable of destroying the US.

I think it was part of the Obama/Iran agreement which read, "Let me get the F@ch out of dodge first!"

We have so much time before we go to the elections. I'm afraid they will have lock up quite a few of the left if threads like this is any indication of how INSANE they are getting. sheesh

Last year alone they passed over 40,000 new laws and regulations. Are we really that bad?

yes you're right on that. and how damn sad.

Every law passed is a morality statement as well as restricting freedom.

That is why for those who love freedom, laws should be passed with great trepidation.

Of course, those in office now despise freedom for the masses. For them, they simply cannot pass enough laws fast enough.

so what. it feels like that to millions of people who has had to live and struggle under this nasty regime of Obama, Pelosi, Hillary and that party of death, the Democrat party

You're funny.

When are you guys going to unveil that "deep bench" you bragged about? If this is the best you guys got to offer....you're screwed (havent' felt that in decades, right???).

Any, on behalf of the Democrats, thanks for having such idiots as candidates and personifying the brain-damaged GOP constituency.

Ben Carson: America ‘closer’ to biblical end of days
Washington Times ^ | 10/11/15 | Jennifer Harper

Interesting questions, interesting answers. Sharyl Attkisson — host of “Full Measure,” a new investigative political talk show that debuted last week — has offered some fact-driven verve and refreshing originality. She interviewed Republican front-runner Donald Trump on the first program. It was Ben Carson’s turn on Sunday.

“What’s your view on what’s happening around the globe and here in the U.S. in terms of what’s in the Bible? Do you think we’re at the end of days?” Ms. Attkisson asked the candidate.

“You could guess that we are getting closer to that. You do have people who have a belief system that sees this apocalyptic phenomenon occurring, and they’re a part of it, and who would not hesitate to use nuclear weapons if they gain possession,” replied Mr. Carson, who had previously discussed jihad and Shariah law.

“Is there a chance to change the course if it is something that’s prophesied?” the host inquired.

My god,,,this guys nutz. Why won't he become a fucking praise or bishop for crying out load. The presidency needs to be pro-science and r&d!!! This god shit is what is wrong with countries like turkey, iraq, etc.
Infrastructure!

We have so much time before we go to the elections. I'm afraid they will have lock up quite a few of the left if threads like this is any indication of how INSANE they are getting. sheesh

All they can do is fearmonger.

What else are you going to do with a man who pulled himself out of abject poverty in Detroit and lived such a successful life and is now being considered for President?

They either tar and feather him and hang him from a rope through such fear mongering or they risk him succeeding because they have no other way to attack him.

Ben is getting creepy

Yes he is.

The longer this charade goes on the more the GOP electorate is congealing around the "outsiders" who do not have a chance.

Do you think someone may try to get in and sieze the mantle of leadership that is being left vacant? Nobody seems willing to pick up the football.

You're funny.

When are you guys going to unveil that "deep bench" you bragged about? If this is the best you guys got to offer....you're screwed (havent' felt that in decades, right???).

Any, on behalf of the Democrats, thanks for having such idiots as candidates and personifying the brain-damaged GOP constituency.

Crazy drunk Joe Biden agrees

Bush did go to Iraq for oil.

Do you think most citizens would support that?

No. He made up the god part to rally support from the gullible wingnuts.

It worked.

Bush did go to Iraq for oil.

Do you think most citizens would support that?

No. He made up the god part to rally support from the gullible wingnuts.

It worked.

And why did Obama go into Libya?

Wait for it...................................................for more oil.

Thanks for playing the stooge game.

Now is everyone ready for real hope and change?

Forum List

Back