Ben Carson: America ‘closer’ to biblical end of days

And he says the craziest of shit with the calmest of demeanor.

that's a good thing. Our enemy's will be scared shitless. lol
I guess he should be like that thing in there now (Obama) who runs out to his soapbox to spew how he's sick and tired of these shootings and then go off on some tangent blaming us for everything because we wouldn't let him step on us and Second amendment

Hard to imagine Mr Rogers scaring anybody.

I believe in God. I believe that Jesus Christ was the living Son of God and that He was crucified and in three days, rose from the dead to sit at the right hand of God, where He is to this day. Because of this, I believe in helping my fellow man in every way possible, of leading a moral life and of giving more than I take.

I like Ben Carson. He is a man of science and a man of deep spirituality. To equate Ben Carson with the radical nut cases that are churning the middle east into crap, is to misunderstand what is occurring there. It's also the lamest, most ignorant statement that I have heard today. Of course, I haven't turned on the news yet either.

Let's remember just how spiritual and Godly the founding fathers were. As for those of you who are rabid anti-religious zealots, let me put it into language that you can understand. Get bent.

That's not what he said in the article that was linked in the OP, what he was "You could guess that we are getting closer to that" and then when on to talk about what other people might think about. He never said or even implied that HE thought America is 'closer' to biblical end of days.

He then went on to say this (if you look at the entire article instead of the cherry picked excerpt that was linked).
“Is there a chance to change the course if it is something that’s prophesied?” the host inquired.

“I think we have a chance to do everything we can to ameliorate the situation. I would always be shooting for peace. I wouldn’t just take a fatalistic view of things,” Mr. Carson replied

Obviously he disagrees with those that see a biblical end times on the horizon, since he says he wouldn't "just take a fatalistic view of things". (I.e. if it were God's doing nobody would have a choice about whether to be fatalistic or not).

The OP is just completely disingenuous on this one IMHO.

Washington Times ^ | 10/11/15 | Jennifer Harper

Interesting questions, interesting answers. Sharyl Attkisson — host of “Full Measure,” a new investigative political talk show that debuted last week — has offered some fact-driven verve and refreshing originality. She interviewed Republican front-runner Donald Trump on the first program. It was Ben Carson’s turn on Sunday.

“What’s your view on what’s happening around the globe and here in the U.S. in terms of what’s in the Bible? Do you think we’re at the end of days?” Ms. Attkisson asked the candidate.

“You could guess that we are getting closer to that. You do have people who have a belief system that sees this apocalyptic phenomenon occurring, and they’re a part of it, and who would not hesitate to use nuclear weapons if they gain possession,” replied Mr. Carson, who had previously discussed jihad and Shariah law.

“Is there a chance to change the course if it is something that’s prophesied?” the host inquired.

My god,,,this guys nutz. Why won't he become a fucking praise or bishop for crying out load. The presidency needs to be pro-science and r&d!!! This god shit is what is wrong with countries like turkey, iraq, etc.
Funny how people 3,000 years ago listed all of the nations and the scenario happening today in the world.
Easy to mock things you are ignorant about.

Interesting questions, interesting answers. Sharyl Attkisson — host of “Full Measure,” a new investigative political talk show that debuted last week — has offered some fact-driven verve and refreshing originality. She interviewed Republican front-runner Donald Trump on the first program. It was Ben Carson’s turn on Sunday.

“What’s your view on what’s happening around the globe and here in the U.S. in terms of what’s in the Bible? Do you think we’re at the end of days?” Ms. Attkisson asked the candidate.

“You could guess that we are getting closer to that. You do have people who have a belief system that sees this apocalyptic phenomenon occurring, and they’re a part of it, and who would not hesitate to use nuclear weapons if they gain possession,” replied Mr. Carson, who had previously discussed jihad and Shariah law.

My god,,,this guys nutz. Why won't he become a fucking praise or bishop for crying out load. The presidency needs to be pro-science and r&d!!! This god shit is what is wrong with countries like turkey, iraq, etc.
I don't know which is worse; linking to the freepers or linking to the Washington Times.

Here is Full Measure's interview with Carson: Ben Carson Full Interview

Actually, they claim it is the full interview, but it is obviously not.

Other stories in today's Washington Times:
30udzd3.jpg
20ggrph.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone paying attention can see the signs of the times.

It is the rejection of the gospel that will destroy this nation.

So, it's better to elect a POTUS who caters to those who believe in killing the infadels?

Obama's spiritual advisor, Jeremiah Wright, is at it again.

Check Out What Obama’s Former Pastor Says About Jesus During Million Man March Speech

He just got done saying that Jesus was really Palestinian and that the Zionists need to be removed.

This is the kind of thinking we have in the White House right now. Of course, for left wingers, this left winged religious fanaticism is OK.
Nazis hated Jews and claimed Jesus was an Aryan. Jeremiah Wright hates Jews and claims Jesus was a Palestinian. Obama went to his church for 20 years and hates Jews. If we had a press they would ask him if he thinks Jesus was a Jew.

Carson in defense of white cops shooting minorities: "In some of those cases, legitimately, the police officers have acted inappropriately. But the fact of the matter is, in every profession you find people who act inappropriately...doctors, teachers, even journalists. Do we go out and condemn the whole profession when that happens? Are we always looking for ways to improve relationships and professionalism in those areas? Of course we are."

And yet less than a minute earlier, he condemns the entire Muslim refugee community to death.

Carson in defense of white cops shooting minorities: "In some of those cases, legitimately, the police officers have acted inappropriately. But the fact of the matter is, in every profession you find people who act inappropriately...doctors, teachers, even journalists. Do we go out and condemn the whole profession when that happens? Are we always looking for ways to improve relationships and professionalism in those areas? Of course we are."

And yet less than a minute earlier, he condemns the entire Muslim refugee community to death.
Yeah, sure he did. Was their execution he wanted to be by drowning or beheading? Crucifixion?

Yeah, sure he did. Was their execution he wanted to be by drowning or beheading? Crucifixion?
He wants to send them back to Assad. Where they will be slaughtered. "Because jihadists."

Why would you elect as president of the United States of America someone who believes in crazy Biblical mythology?

Because we like people based in reality.

There is no reality in the Biblical prophesies. They are religious fantasies.

Remember 2012? The End of the World?

You are dumber than I thought you were, and you were doing very poorly beforehand.

Where did he say that?
He said that people who have a belief system that sees this apocalyptic phenomenon occurring they're a part of it.
He never stated his own beliefs one way or the other.

So you RWnuts want to elect someone who puts the Bible first and the Constitution second.

Those that wrote the Constitution believed that. All you have to do is read their own letters and papers.
Without Christian morals there would be no Constitution and freedom.
Most of our Presidents did so.
This President doesn't.

Forum List

Back