Ben Carson: America ‘closer’ to biblical end of days

"Ben Carson: America ‘closer’ to biblical end of days"

Further confirmation that Carson is a partisan loon.

Further confirmation that cc doesn't read links.
Wrong again, as usual.

Carson's is a biblical variation on the rightist theme that everything is 'wrong' with America, and the president and 'liberals' are somehow to 'blame.'

If you read the link, why did you lie about what was said?

Why would you elect as president of the United States of America someone who believes in crazy Biblical mythology?

Because we like people based in reality.

There is no reality in the Biblical prophesies. They are religious fantasies.

Remember 2012? The End of the World?

You are dumber than I thought you were, and you were doing very poorly beforehand.
The Mayan calendar is in the Bible? Talk about dumb people....

keep it to yourselves!!! :talktothehand: No one asked you to shove your mythology :eusa_pray: down their throats

Who's shoving anything down your throat? I'm not a member of any religion and religious people don't bother me in the least bit and I can't recall any of 'em ever trying to "shove anything down my throat", in fact most of 'em I meet are nice people ('cept those Mormon bastages that knock on your door at 7:00am in the morning ON A SATURDAY, yeah they're annoying).

Go read the 1st Amendment and chillax a bit, the bible thumpers aren't out to hurt you.

Mormon missionaries don't leave their apartments before 930am. Just saying. Morning is study time.

Tell that to the Mormons around here, they're out at the crack of dawn.....

I have a plan though..... I'm going to put a poster of Andrew Dice Clay on my door with the caption "Joseph Smith.....I FUCKED HIM!" , that should keep 'em away. :D

Why would you elect as president of the United States of America someone who believes in crazy Biblical mythology?

You are dumber than I thought you were, and you were doing very poorly beforehand.

Did the Mayans have a religion?

Ben Carson: America ‘closer’ to biblical end of days
Washington Times ^ | 10/11/15 | Jennifer Harper

Interesting questions, interesting answers. Sharyl Attkisson — host of “Full Measure,” a new investigative political talk show that debuted last week — has offered some fact-driven verve and refreshing originality. She interviewed Republican front-runner Donald Trump on the first program. It was Ben Carson’s turn on Sunday.

“What’s your view on what’s happening around the globe and here in the U.S. in terms of what’s in the Bible? Do you think we’re at the end of days?” Ms. Attkisson asked the candidate.

“You could guess that we are getting closer to that. You do have people who have a belief system that sees this apocalyptic phenomenon occurring, and they’re a part of it, and who would not hesitate to use nuclear weapons if they gain possession,” replied Mr. Carson, who had previously discussed jihad and Shariah law.

“Is there a chance to change the course if it is something that’s prophesied?” the host inquired.

My god,,,this guys nutz. Why won't he become a fucking praise or bishop for crying out load. The presidency needs to be pro-science and r&d!!! This god shit is what is wrong with countries like turkey, iraq, etc.

Well for all those who think we are in the end times you'd think they would speed up their own process to go join Jesus now. When he asks what you are doing there just say "I came a little early, I hope that's ok" and Jesus will say "did you bring a pair of pliers?"

Atheists have a religion too, but the topic is biblical end of days. You having to drag some obscure Mayian calendar that some 21st century atheists misinterpreted into the discussion simply shows you're flailing around in your hate for some response.

Atheists have a religion too, but the topic is biblical end of days. You having to drag some obscure Mayian calendar that some 21st century atheists misinterpreted into the discussion simply shows you're flailing around in your hate for some response.

Naw, atheists don't have a religion but they do have faith. :wink:

No I'm pointing out that your belief in the Biblical end of days makes you irrational.

List of dates predicted for apocalyptic events - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sort out your Christians from that list.

Feel better?

List of dates predicted for apocalyptic events - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Feel better?
I really don't care what some nutter says. Bible says no one knows the date or the hour. Period. We are only told the events of what must come before. And those events have been finalized with the Russian military moving into Syria. So Carson is once again spot on.

No I'm pointing out that your belief in the Biblical end of days makes you irrational.
My beliefs are identical to everyone from Newton to most of the Founding Fathers to almost every POTUS.

Last edited:

Feel better?
I really don't care what some nutter says. Bible says no one knows the date or the hour. Period. We are only told the events of what must come before. And those events have been finalized with the Russian military moving into Syria. So Carson is once again spot on.

Atheists have their end of days scenrio as well.

We have the sky falling with climate change and over population destroying the earth etc., etc. If worse comes to worse, the sun will expand and engulf the earth someday.

Yep, the earth will end, it just depends on when.

I laugh at the Christian Armageddon ..its just stupid ........

He says as Iran arms itself with nukes pointed toward Israel.............:Boom2:
I trust Iran with nuclear weapons more that I trust us ...hello we used Nukes no one else has ....No I am not impressed by Armageddon ...I laugh at fools who are scared of "the end times" ...its like little children and Halloween...

I laugh at the Christian Armageddon ..its just stupid ........

He says as Iran arms itself with nukes pointed toward Israel.............:Boom2:
I trust Iran with nuclear weapons more that I trust us ...hello we used Nukes no one else has ....No I am not impressed by Armageddon ...I laugh at fools who are scared of "the end times" ...its like little children and Halloween...
Of course you do. Maybe you should move to Tehran for your safety then.
Funny how people 3,000 years ago listed all of the nations involved in the last days and Russia moves into Syria to complete the scenario and people still keep their eyes closed.

Technically, Carson is right. each day that passes, we are closer to our own deaths, our next birthday, and if you believe in the End Of Times, each day that passes we are closer to that. Of course that could mean it is still a thousand years away...

10409317_1038929376128927_3255015587382558255_n.jpg

I would like to have a president that at the very least doesn't believe in some fantasy that nothing matters because inevitable doom is imminent.

Forum List

Back