🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson Calls Veterans Affairs Scandal A 'Gift From God'

First of all, one must be smart enough to understand that VA healthcare and Obamacare are two entirely different things. One is federal and one is private. It ain't rocket science...

Dr. Ben Carson views the scandal over delayed treatments at the Department of Veterans Affairs as a "gift from God" meant to draw attention to what he sees as an incompetent government that cannot manage its citizens' health care.

“I think what’s happening with the veterans is a gift from God to show us what happens when you take layers and layers of bureaucracy and place them between the patients and the health care provider,” the Fox News contributor said Saturday. “And if we can’t get it right, with the relatively small number of veterans, how in the world with are you going to do it with the entire population?”

Carson argued that the VA scandal is just the latest example of a failed government program, comparing it to Obamacare.

“We need seriousness here rather than just political speak," he said. "‘How can I look better? How can my party look better?’ And I’m saying this to both Democrats and Republicans: Stop, and think about the people.”

More Videos: Ben Carson Calls Veterans Affairs Scandal A 'Gift From God'

A "gift from God"? Man, that's some crazy logic. He previously said that "Obamacare was the worst thing since slavery". I see no connection between the VA and Obamacare. VA healthcare is administered by federal employees; whereas, Obamacare is administered by non-federal employees, i.e. the private sector.
Please stop the nonsense.
Obama wanted to use the VA as a model for his then idea of socialized medicine( what turned into Obamacare) since he was elected.
The federal govt cannot get that right.
Obama 2008: VA will be ?leader of health care reform?
No, The VA Isn't A Preview Of Obamacare -- It's Much Worse - Forbes
The VA is to Universal Single-Payer what banana is to glove-box.

First of all, one must be smart enough to understand that VA healthcare and Obamacare are two entirely different things. One is federal and one is private. It ain't rocket science...

That's pretty much the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Both of them are run by the government. Elementary, my dear Watson.

That's pretty much the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Both of them are run by the government. Elementary, my dear Watson.
The representative of the idiots has spoken. TY...

Please explain how the Affordable Care Act is RUN by the government after one selects a policy.

Please explain how the Affordable Care Act is RUN by the government after one selects a policy.

Easy. Your government is the one selling the policy. Meaning, that your government is now an insurer. Therefore, Government has taken over the healthcare industry and now runs it.

Last edited:

He can't but he has only one position, and that he got from talk-radio, government = bad.

Easy, your government is the one selling the policy, genius. Meaning, that your government is now an insurer. Hence government sponsored healthcare.

Government Regulated little moron. Like Nuclear Power, Hairdryers, and Aspirin.

Easy, your government is the one selling the policy, genius. Meaning, that your government is now an insurer. Hence government sponsored healthcare.

Government Regulated little moron. Like Nuclear Power, Hairdryers, and Aspirin.

Meaning that government runs it. That's essentially what regulation is, wiseass.

It's apples to oranges trying to compare Obamacare to VA care. There is no comparison.

Its not like Obama himself or any other prominent CommieCrat ever compared ObamaCare to the VA

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

I'm sure you can do better than that V? That sucked.

Direct, the truth, and to the point, cant get better than that!:eusa_clap:

Oh sure it can. You could be right, and you aren't, and you could use correct punctuation.

I am right, and I fixed the punctuation, does pointing that out mean you win?

jgr2vr.jpg

BTW, by the time posted on my edit, I did the correction ONE MINUTE before your post! LOLOL!

Last edited:

The representative of the idiots has spoken. TY...

I'm beginning to think even [MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION] has more brains than TK.

Dr. Ben Carson views the scandal over delayed treatments at the Department of Veterans Affairs as a "gift from God" meant to draw attention to what he sees as an incompetent government that cannot manage its citizens' health care.

“I think what’s happening with the veterans is a gift from God to show us what happens when you take layers and layers of bureaucracy and place them between the patients and the health care provider,” the Fox News contributor said Saturday. “And if we can’t get it right, with the relatively small number of veterans, how in the world with are you going to do it with the entire population?”

Carson argued that the VA scandal is just the latest example of a failed government program, comparing it to Obamacare.

“We need seriousness here rather than just political speak," he said. "‘How can I look better? How can my party look better?’ And I’m saying this to both Democrats and Republicans: Stop, and think about the people.”

More Videos: Ben Carson Calls Veterans Affairs Scandal A 'Gift From God'

A "gift from God"? Man, that's some crazy logic. He previously said that "Obamacare was the worst thing since slavery". I see no connection between the VA and Obamacare. VA healthcare is administered by federal employees; whereas, Obamacare is administered by non-federal employees, i.e. the private sector.
Don't you just love the wing nuts for how they view America. On one had they wave the flag and scream about how America is #1 and on the other hand they are praying for some disaster to strike America so they can blame the Democrats.
Is it any wonder why they hate President Obama. There has been no terrorist attack killing thousands on American soil, Obama has not taken us into any wars and in fact is in the process of getting us out of Afghanistan. He has quickly responded to all natural disasters such as hurricanes, tornado's, floods, and wild fires. The economy continues to slowly grow, and he has actually gotten bills passed that help the poor and middle class. The man has no shame! How can he be impeached if we only have non-scandals to attack him with? Oh well ............. We'll just have to use what we have! BENGHAZI!!! BENGHAZI!!!! BENGHAZI!!!!!

Forum List

Back