Ben Carson Calls Veterans Affairs Scandal A 'Gift From God'

And you have what that means, but apparently the subversives have nothing else against a GOOD BLACK MAN, so they have to come up with something, even when they look like assholes for SUPPOSEDLY NOT UNDERSTANDING what he said!....You people are grasping at straws, as anything else would have you called racists!
Do you have that in English drama queen?

Are you sure you want to play tonight?
Fuck yeah! We're tellin' core truths tonight, that you'll reject like all other real things of course.

You and the subversives that have NOTHING and are trying to make something out of a truthful statement, you look more like the racists assholes many of us knew you were...after all the KKK was founded by you democrats!
You don't tell the truth if you want to be elected in this country. And his partisan spin on the matter didn't help him. He's a doc who says it should be between you and your doctor, but he's trying to get elected by a party that says you have to wait days before getting an abortion, if you can get back to the one clinic?

He's not a doc anymore, he's a pol, who just said, dead veterans are a Gift From God. The doc might get a pass but not the pol.

You made my brain hurt. :lol: Just trying to find a link to a link to any sense of it.....I tried. My brain hurts.

You and the subversives that have NOTHING and are trying to make something out of a truthful statement, you look more like the racists assholes many of us knew you were...after all the KKK was founded by you democrats!
You don't tell the truth if you want to be elected in this country. And his partisan spin on the matter didn't help him. He's a doc who says it should be between you and your doctor, but he's trying to get elected by a party that says you have to wait days before getting an abortion, if you can get back to the one clinic?

He's not a doc anymore, he's a pol, who just said, dead veterans are a Gift From God. The doc might get a pass but not the pol.

You made my brain hurt. :lol: Just trying to find a link to a link to any sense of it.....I tried. My brain hurts.
I'm sure it does. Thinking for your kind is very painful, obviously.

Last edited:

I'm sure it does. Thinking for you kind is very painful, obviously.

Karma!

hehehehe I saw what you did before the correction. :eusa_angel: Its a never mind. What concerns me is your statement is "your kind".

Fuck yeah! We're tellin' core truths tonight, that you'll reject like all other real things of course.

I'm hard core Kurt Vonnegut who embraces Harrison Bergeron as a way of looking at the world we know today.

I'll dance.

Dance? I've yet to see you crawl, except in your tiny mind.

How would you know? You under room temperature IQ has you looking at your bare feet, and believing it's TD! You really do need to go to the queer thread, you'd fit right in right between Howey and Aaron!

I'm hard core Kurt Vonnegut who embraces Harrison Bergeron as a way of looking at the world we know today.

I'll dance.

Dance? I've yet to see you crawl, except in your tiny mind.

How would you know? You under room temperature IQ has you looking at your bare feet, and believing it's TD! You really do need to go to the queer thread, you'd fit right in right between Howey and Aaron!
Karma.

Don't fuck with the gods...

Last edited:
Do you have that in English drama queen?

Are you sure you want to play tonight?

Oh I can't wait for you to provide me with another sig quote. Your truth is simply spectacular to see.

Carson is correct in we can see what obiecare is going to be for everyone. The government dictates what your health insurance policy will be while forcing you to purchase it and subsidizing the companies to provide it.

It's the VA on a national scale. Eventually there will be only one insurance provider and they will inform you of what kind of policy you need to pay for. What will be paid, what will be rationed and in the process you will learn just how little you are worth to the government bean counters when they take over.

Maybe we could all just lay down and enjoy it? It's like being raped but with a government virtual dick. And the people that complain just aren't relaxing and enjoying the fucking they are getting.

Explain my kind. I look forward to this. What kind am I?

Last edited:
Karma.

Typing error!:badgrin:

Karma.

And you did, and they spanked you back, within a dozen posts. That's how it works on this rock, when it's working correctly that is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back