🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson Calls Veterans Affairs Scandal A 'Gift From God'

That's pretty much the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Both of them are run by the government. Elementary, my dear Watson.

Please explain how the Affordable Care Act is RUN by the government after one selects a policy.

Easy. Your government is the one selling the policy. Meaning, that your government is now an insurer. Therefore, Government has taken over the healthcare industry and now runs it.

How is the government the one selling the policy when all the government is doing is facilitating the opportunity for citizens to buy health insurance from private insurers (providers)? Is the government receiving any money on the transaction?

Dr. Ben Carson views the scandal over delayed treatments at the Department of Veterans Affairs as a "gift from God" meant to draw attention to what he sees as an incompetent government that cannot manage its citizens' health care.

“I think what’s happening with the veterans is a gift from God to show us what happens when you take layers and layers of bureaucracy and place them between the patients and the health care provider,” the Fox News contributor said Saturday. “And if we can’t get it right, with the relatively small number of veterans, how in the world with are you going to do it with the entire population?”

Carson argued that the VA scandal is just the latest example of a failed government program, comparing it to Obamacare.

“We need seriousness here rather than just political speak," he said. "‘How can I look better? How can my party look better?’ And I’m saying this to both Democrats and Republicans: Stop, and think about the people.”

More Videos: Ben Carson Calls Veterans Affairs Scandal A 'Gift From God'

A "gift from God"? Man, that's some crazy logic. He previously said that "Obamacare was the worst thing since slavery". I see no connection between the VA and Obamacare. VA healthcare is administered by federal employees; whereas, Obamacare is administered by non-federal employees, i.e. the private sector.

^ racist

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Carson is a sociopath..pure and simple.

That may have helped him become a gifted surgeon because sociopaths lack empathy.

But he has absolutely no skills politically.

^ racist

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Direct, the truth, and to the point, cant get better than that!:eusa_clap:

Oh sure it can. You could be right, and you aren't, and you could use correct punctuation.

I am right, and I fixed the punctuation, does pointing that out mean you win?

BTW, by the time posted on my edit, I did the correction ONE MINUTE before your post! LOLOL!
I appreciate the edit. Accuracy matters, or, it used to at one time.

And once I click Reply, I don't see any changes until I do. See how that works now?

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Being aware of problems is a gift from God because we can't fix them if we don't know them.

So the good doc thinks that veterans potentially dying from the lack of timely care is a Gift From God eh? Well doc, the military has a saying that goes by the acronym SNAFU, which you are about the learn since politics also knows a Gift From God when it's given one.

Plywood
You paid for it little man. Don't ask what it costs, or what it did, or if it even exists, you aren't allowed to know. It's above your pay-grade.

Last edited:
Being aware of problems is a gift from God because we can't fix them if we don't know them.
That's correct, but in politics that doesn't matter a damn. What matters is what you have on tape and what we have now is a guy saying dead veterans are a Gift From God.

That's correct, but in politics that doesn't matter a damn. What matters is what you have on tape and what we have now is a guy saying dead veterans are a Gift From God.

And you have what that means, but apparently the subversives have nothing else against a GOOD BLACK MAN, so they have to come up with something, even when they look like assholes for SUPPOSEDLY NOT UNDERSTANDING what he said!....You people are grasping at straws, as anything else would have you called racists!

And you have what that means, but apparently the subversives have nothing else against a GOOD BLACK MAN, so they have to come up with something, even when they look like assholes for SUPPOSEDLY NOT UNDERSTANDING what he said!....You people are grasping at straws, as anything else would have you called racists!
Do you have that in English drama queen?

I see you can't refute it, so divert... Go back to the queer thread, you fit in better there!

I see you can't refute it, so divert... Go back to the queer thread, you fit in better there!
You have nothing V. You don't understand, or aren't being honest, about the politics. He opened his mouth and fucked himself on this. That's how it works.

You have nothing V. You don't understand, or aren't being honest, about the politics. He opened his mouth and fucked himself on this. That's how it works.

I can't help you PMH, you're too stupid to understand what he said...from the OP

"“I think what’s happening with the veterans is a gift from God to show us what happens when you take layers and layers of bureaucracy and place them between the patients and the health care provider,” the Fox News contributor said Saturday. “And if we can’t get it right, with the relatively small number of veterans, how in the world with are you going to do it with the entire population?”

You and the subversives that have NOTHING and are trying to make something out of a truthful statement, you look more like the racists assholes many of us knew you were...after all the KKK was founded by you democrats!

You and the subversives that have NOTHING and are trying to make something out of a truthful statement, you look more like the racists assholes many of us knew you were...after all the KKK was founded by you democrats!
You don't tell the truth if you want to be elected in this country. And his partisan spin on the matter didn't help him. He's a doc who says it should be between you and your doctor, but he's trying to get elected by a party that says you have to wait days before getting an abortion, if you can get back to the one clinic?

He's not a doc anymore, he's a pol, who just said, dead veterans are a Gift From God. The doc might get a pass but not the pol.

You don't tell the truth if you want to be elected in this country. And his partisan spin on the matter didn't help him. He's a doc who says it should be between you and your doctor, but he's trying to get elected by a party that says you have to wait days before getting an abortion, if you can get back to the one clinic?

He's not a doc anymore, he's a pol, who just said, dead veterans are a Gift From God. The doc might get a pass but not the pol.

Thank you for admitting ALL DEMOCRATS LIE!

Are you sure you want to play tonight?

Forum List

Back