Ben Carson Defends Trump’s Flip-Flop On Abortion And Only Makes Trump Look Worse

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
http://www.cnn.com/video/api/embed.html#

Ben Carson is a idiot and we all know, Trump has promised this useless screen savor of a candidate Surgeon General or VP, something to keep this tired idiot perky and supportive of this racist nu......My God does this man ever ever ever ever listen to the shit that come out his fuckin mouth, he's a fuckin moron. I still can't believe he's a doctor and those so called twins he seperated?????? Really? He's an embarrassment to medicine, books and brains.

LMAO Well some folks consider abortion to be murder and the one allowing that abortion should be held accountable.

Personally I could care less about abortion but some folks do. Trump apparently is one of them. I'm sure he resonates well with those that agree with his take on abortion.

Its a non issue anyway since abortion isn't illegal in the US. Another gotcha moment brought to you by self serving Mathews.

http://www.cnn.com/video/api/embed.html#

Ben Carson is a idiot and we all know, Trump has promised this useless screen savor of a candidate Surgeon General or VP, something to keep this tired idiot perky and supportive of this racist nu......My God does this man ever ever ever ever listen to the shit that come out his fuckin mouth, he's a fuckin moron. I still can't believe he's a doctor and those so called twins he seperated?????? Really? He's an embarrassment to medicine, books and brains.

trump just told the truth about the radical anti-choice right and what they really want.

but shhhhhh.... no one is supposed to talk about it.

Could not get the vid but the issue is a non issue.

• Banned
LMAO Well some folks consider abortion to be murder and the one allowing that abortion should be held accountable.

Personally I could care less about abortion but some folks do. Trump apparently is one of them. I'm sure he resonates well with those that agree with his take on abortion.

Its a non issue anyway since abortion isn't illegal in the US. Another gotcha moment brought to you by self serving Mathews.

Okay, so in Islam, a woman who's raped is killed, a woman who cheats is killed and having a baby out of wedlock, killed....So you neo nuts agree with Islam doctrine, along with Trump of blaming the woman? I knew you guys loved Islam and now its official!!

Conservatives embrace the Islamic doctrine...

Forum List

Back