Ben Carson Gave It a Shot, But Trump DOMINATES

Jethro?

You serve on the USS Minnow perchance?

I say that because, is that you and your real name in your avie? Cringe factor is off the charts. :thup:

Anyway, our proud, two-term, African American President won his elections fair and square w/o the Court stepping-in like his predecessor :eusa_whistle:

You people not being able to select electable candidates is not my problem.

I hardly see a need for you to insult a veteran's appearance or service. There's really no place for that in a discussion, bigot.
Regardless, racist, you're "African American President's" filthy, inexperienced failure of an ass is out the fucking door soon, so get over it.

And that means the end of Foodstamps, illegals, same-sex bullshit, ISIS, several of Obama's illegal wars, the War on Christmas - and everything else "limpwristed" in this country.

The Obama "Hope and Change" era of stupidity is about to come to a close

Release Detail

Trump has given every indication that he is going to escalate the illegal wars Obama began. Are you sure you know what he stands for?

Escalate which illegal war? There are many to choose from? Which one has he indicated he's going to escalate?

Liberals and the Conservatives that agree with them haven't brought The Donald down yet. It's fun to watch but I don't put it past America's controllers to just go ahead and have Trump "JFK'd",

Please God: No Clinton. No Bush. Watch over and keep safe Mr. Donald Trump.

Jethro?

You serve on the USS Minnow perchance?

I say that because, is that you and your real name in your avie? Cringe factor is off the charts. :thup:

Anyway, our proud, two-term, African American President won his elections fair and square w/o the Court stepping-in like his predecessor :eusa_whistle:

You people not being able to select electable candidates is not my problem.

I hardly see a need for you to insult a veteran's appearance or service. There's really no place for that in a discussion, bigot.
Regardless, racist, you're "African American President's" filthy, inexperienced failure of an ass is out the fucking door soon, so get over it.
I was in the same service dum dum. Got out in '90

Are you active duty as well? SeniorChief_Polock

As to your dopey OP, IF you are military, as you claim, the irony meter would be off the scale as , not only are you denigrating a superior officer, the most superior officer as a matter of fact, you are denigrating the very process you are sworn to protect (election of federal officers)

IF you are as you claim, doesn't take much to make rank these days, leastwise judging by you're *cough* "conduct".

Last edited:
ADGTOIt.png

And that means the end of Foodstamps, illegals, same-sex bullshit, ISIS, several of Obama's illegal wars, the War on Christmas - and everything else "limpwristed" in this country.

Release Detail

Trump has given every indication that he is going to escalate the illegal wars Obama began. Are you sure you know what he stands for?

Obama began?

:bsflag:

Release Detail
Unfortunately these and other ridiculous lies from the right won't be coming to a close, regardless the next president.

Forum List

Back