🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson Pseudo-Science Foundation

IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2015
Ben Carson - Vampire Sayer (and other fake pseudo-science crap)

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/cms/
International Fainting Goat Association
Crop Circles Research Foundation | “ADOPT. ADAPT. EVOLVE.”
Welcome
El Chupacabra » Locations
Real vampire website: for real vampires and people wanting to learn about real vampires
Real Ghosts

Sign up now. We're always looking for like minded people who willingly suspend reality and instead seek to explain the world with magic, fear, and superstition, just like the great insane societies of yore. The Salem Witchers, The Flagellates, Vampire Hunters, and modern religions.

When physics, chemistry, biology, and the human brain are all wrong just 'cuz' you know they're wrong, turn to the Ben Carson modality of stabbing and pyramid grain storage. Where Darwin, tens of thousands of PH.D's, and 150 years of patient scientific method are tossed aside like flicking a cigarette out the church window. Where feelings override fact, where ignorance overrides intelligence, and where ignoring centuries of discovery because it, like a wrecking ball, knocks your whole world view on its ignorant ass, is the only truthiness you need.

Free to join, just as it has been for the last 5,000 years.

Welcome
Real vampire website: for real vampires and people wanting to learn about real vampires
Real Ghosts

Sign up now. We're always looking for like minded people who willingly suspend reality and instead seek to explain the world with magic, fear, and superstition, just like the great insane societies of yore. The Salem Witchers, The Flagellates, Vampire Hunters, and modern religions.

When physics, chemistry, biology, and the human brain are all wrong just 'cuz' you know they're wrong, turn to the Ben Carson modality of stabbing and pyramid grain storage. Where Darwin, tens of thousands of PH.D's, and 150 years of patient scientific method are tossed aside like flicking a cigarette out the church window. Where feelings override fact, where ignorance overrides intelligence, and where ignoring centuries of discovery because it, like a wrecking ball, knocks your whole world view on its ignorant ass, is the only truthiness you need.

He sure fucked up your lobotomy.

Ignorance is Streangth!

The motto of conservatives everywhere.

Do you think obamas head implodes when he sucks dick. I'm just asking because he seems to suck dick so hard. Someone should tell him to swallow so his ears don't get plugged.
Amazing what passes for profound political discourse among Republicans

It struck the bone so to speak. They have nothing of value to say so they say what they live. It looks like SuperD has revealed his inner desires.

Who cares what Obama does, I'm worried about you superd, you cupcake.

Welcome
Real Ghosts

Rain Man Carson is even more fun than Herman Cain. NaziCons still ain't found their black Jesus.

Welcome
Real Ghosts

Rain Man Carson is even more fun than Herman Cain. NaziCons still ain't found their black Jesus.

I hadn't thought of that but that is what they are looking for isn't it, their 'black jesus'.

Ignorance is Streangth!

Do you think obamas head implodes when he sucks dick. I'm just asking because he seems to suck dick so hard. Someone should tell him to swallow so his ears don't get plugged.

Who started yet another "Ben Carson....." thread ?

A left winger.

A left wing moron who posts to low attendance political message board.
A left wing idiot who is anonymous.

While Ben Carson (who I do not support)

Is in the public eye.
Has great medical credentials.
Is putting himself in a position of ridicule by running for POTUS.

Your statement is absolutely correct when applied the asswipes on both sides.

Welcome
Real Ghosts

I hadn't thought of that but that is what they are looking for isn't it, their 'black jesus'.

There is some more of that amazing political discourse.

Welcome
Real Ghosts

I have to add a caveat, the fainting goats are real, it is the 'Fainting Goat Association' that is a Ben Carson type of expression. And you have to at least give the members of the Fainting Goat Association some credit, they actually believe in something that is real.

Boy, wouldn't that be a funny campaign commercial, every time Carson says some looney shit they show a goat fainting!

Ignorance is Streangth!

A left winger.

Is in the public eye.

Is there a limitation on the number of Ben Carson threads allowed?

Welcome
Real Ghosts

I have to add a caveat, the fainting goats are real, it is the 'Fainting Goat Association' that is a Ben Carson type of expression. And you have to at least give the members of the Fainting Goat Association some credit, they actually believe in something that is real.

Boy, wouldn't that be a funny campaign commercial, every time Carson says some looney shit they show a goat fainting!

You keep piling on the amazing political discourse.

Ignorance is Streangth!

A left winger.

Is in the public eye.

Why would I know ?

Watching the far left do Carson threads and the far right do Clinton threads has been fun. Pretty soon I expect there will be odds in Las Vegas on how many of each show up on this MB every day.

Ignorance is Streangth!

A left winger.

Is in the public eye.

You can keep posting them until he tries to stab you.

Ignorance is Streangth!

A left winger.

Is in the public eye.

Carson's running for president – poorly, but running nonetheless; which warrants the starting of as many threads as members desire, this is a political discussion forum.

That you and others on the right are embarrassed by Carson is understandable, as is your desire to not see more threads about him illustrating the fact Carson isn't fit to be president.

Ignorance is Streangth!

A left winger.

Is in the public eye.

Carson's running for president – poorly, but running nonetheless; which warrants the starting of as many threads as members desire, this is a political discussion forum.

That you and others on the right are embarrassed by Carson is understandable, as is your desire to not see more threads about him illustrating the fact Carson isn't fit to be president.

So, I guess this means we won't get your criteria so we can see who else is running poorly. That's understandable as you do nothing but drop turds here and there and somehow convince yourself that people think you might be worth preserving come the next famine.

Nobody has said there are too many threads. The question was just asked who started yet another one. It would be great if we had some political discussion....but (as has been pointed out) what passes for such is borderline comedy.

Next, I have no dog in the hunt with regard to Carson. I am a Bernie Sanders guy. I've stated that repeatedly.

I am also not on the right, as I've pointed out to your non-comprehending little ass on several occasions.

There is nothing illustrating anything Carson's fitness based on any criteria that is accepted across the board. You've yet to post one thing.

As usual, your little rabbit bombs are a failure.

GFY

Forum List

Back