Ben Carson ran for President but now says not qualified to run federal agency Re: No experience

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Carson not interested in serving in Trump administration

LMAO

"Dr. Carson was never offered a specific position, but everything was open to him," Williams told The Hill in a phone call.

"Dr. Carson feels he has no government experience, he's never run a federal agency. The last thing he would want to do was take a position that could cripple the presidency."

I wonder when he found out that being President meant you had to run things? In the middle of his campaign?

obama has already proven anyone can be president but Ben turned down a cabinet job, the role of the cabinet is advisory and he had no experience to offer in that role. Except maybe as Surgeon General.

Julian Assange is a hero responsible for keeping the corrupt Hillary Clinton out of the white house. In worried though, about the fact that he has been interrogated lately. Do you think he will be indicted? That would suck because I think those women actually raped HIM in order to have a beautiful baby.

Sent from my SM-J700P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Assange is a political refugee of Ecuador. As long as he remains at their embassy, no one can touch him.

LMAO

"Dr. Carson was never offered a specific position, but everything was open to him," Williams told The Hill in a phone call.

"Dr. Carson feels he has no government experience, he's never run a federal agency. The last thing he would want to do was take a position that could cripple the presidency."

I wonder when he found out that being President meant you had to run things? In the middle of his campaign?
Thank God we didn't elect Carson. Having a crazy president would've sucked

Sent from my SM-J700P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

The person with the least qualifications and experience ever in history was Hussien Obama in 2008. But I didn't see the Democraps say a word about it. His in the job training didn't turn out well, as we can see.

The person with the least qualifications and experience ever in history was Hussien Obama in 2008. But I didn't see the Democraps say a word about it. His in the job training didn't turn out well, as we can see.

So you're against someone not having experience? When did that change?

November 8th, 2016.

If that was true you wouldnt have brought it up since now its fine. Its hard being against and for something at the same time isnt it?

nobody cares

Hey Caption........how's the knobby cucumber doing up there? I know........I know.......ungreased too. Sucks for you.........but knock yourself out trying the hate America theme these days!! Makes shit in here even more of a hoot!! :bye1::bye1:

obama has already proven anyone can be president but Ben turned down a cabinet job, the role of the cabinet is advisory and he had no experience to offer in that role. Except maybe as Surgeon General.

If what you say is true then there's still a chance you can get that solid waste manager job you've been eyeing.

If what you say is true then there's still a chance you can get that solid waste manager job you've been eyeing.
I don't get the connection but I'd love a $100K job loaded with bennies.

LOL.....one of the miserable amongst us being even more miserable since last Tuesday. With almost every post from these zombies, I am reminded of the Monty Python and the Holy Grail movie when Lancelot meets that black knight in the woods!!!

Who's not............

Actually, the person with the least qualifications and experience in history every to win a Presidential election was Donald J. Trump.

>>>>

Actually, the person with the least qualifications and experience in history every to win a Presidential election was Donald J. Trump.
Sounds like you don't know what the qualifications are. And his experience trumps anything government drones have done.

Ben Carson refused because he was being asked to run a huge beaurocracy and he just wasn't up for it. Trump on the other hand has far more experience than most candidates, having run a successful global empire employing tens of thousands of people, wheeling and dealing with world leaders. What's unique about him is he's an outsider who knows exactly how corrupt the system is. Anybody who claims Trump has no experience or unqualified is a total ignoramus.

>>>>

How did it feel to have your candidate, the "most experienced in government" get walloped by the "least qualified" republican?

>>>>

How did it feel to have your candidate, the "most experienced in government" get walloped by the "least qualified" republican?

Pretty shitty. "My candidate" was John Kaisch who I voted for in the primary and as a write-in in the General Election.

How's it feel to have an orange Cheeto for a candiate who (a) couldn't get a majority of the GOP votes in the primary, (b) got fewer votes then the Dem candidate, (c) got fewer vote then Romney and McCain and only won due to suppressing the Dem vote with the assistance of the Russians?

(I didn't vote for Clinton or Trump and therefore reserve the right to bitch about both.)

>>>>

Carson will be tapped to do an excellent job of helping to effectively re-tool most of Obie-Care. He is invaluable as regards this!

LMAO

He was never qualified to be president.

Or a cabinet member.

Or anything more complex or stressful than nurturing a house plant.

Trump stated the obvious when he called him low energy. He was never seriously considered because people instinctively sensed he couldn't handle the pressures of such a job.

Forum List

Back