Ben Carson: Vomits more homophobic crap

Ben Carson is 100% correct. ..... :thup:

He's 100% full of shit. He couldn't be more wrong.
So, do you support the father and daughter who are going to marry?

I know this isn't directed at me, but can I butt in?

I am absolutely revolted by the idea of this union, I think the father who seduces his daughter is about as low an individual as there is on the planet.

But if you believe government is too big and too intrusive, and you believe they have no business intruding into people's personal lives ...

How can we reconcile government prohibiting this union? Personally, I may go the public health route, but if they have the means and ability to care for whatever orc this union may produce, how do we justify our intrusion?
It's morally wrong, so is gay marriage.

Ben Carson: Congress Should Remove Judges Who Rule For Gay Marriage

The left is loving this guy -- another RW nut job extremist dragging the brand into the sewer of backwards bigotry.

"When judges do not carry out their duties in an appropriate way, our Congress actually has the right to reprimand or remove them," Carson said. Any law on marriage should be decided by a popular referendum, and any decisions made by courts are "unconstitutional," justifying dismissal of judges, he added.

Later on in the interview, Carson agreed with Deace that ongoing spread of legalized gay marriage would make it “open season on Christians."

This mothertruckers need to stop calling themselves "christian" -- their twisted backwards version of the bible is no longer acceptable.

IMHO: There's nothing there that denotes "fear" so the term "homophobe" is not properly applied.

Now, the notion that the principles of our constitution should be decided by local referendum and applied by local administrations is a joke. Isn't it?

Homophobe is just a politically correct way of calling Carson a fag hater

Maybe - but anytime folks disagree, SOMEONE is gonna call the other one a "__________ a Phobe." The suggests their position is based in fear and we write it off. But in this case, I like "fag hater" better - it's probably more accurate.

The dictionary definition of homophobia fits as well. (Merriam Webster)

: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

I am absolutely revolted by the idea of this union, I think the father who seduces his daughter is about as low an individual as there is on the planet.

But if you believe government is too big and too intrusive, and you believe they have no business intruding into people's personal lives ...

How can we reconcile government prohibiting this union? Personally, I may go the public health route, but if they have the means and ability to care for whatever orc this union may produce, how do we justify our intrusion?

So you want to legislate your morality?

The left is loving this guy -- another RW nut job extremist dragging the brand into the sewer of backwards bigotry.

"When judges do not carry out their duties in an appropriate way, our Congress actually has the right to reprimand or remove them," Carson said. Any law on marriage should be decided by a popular referendum, and any decisions made by courts are "unconstitutional," justifying dismissal of judges, he added.

Later on in the interview, Carson agreed with Deace that ongoing spread of legalized gay marriage would make it “open season on Christians."

This mothertruckers need to stop calling themselves "christian" -- their twisted backwards version of the bible is no longer acceptable.

I bet you think as long as those judges rule for it they're OK.

Any fag that calls themselves Christian should read a Bible and quit justifying how it's OK.

Liberals have no problem legislating theirs on all sorts of issues.

Any fag that calls themselves Christian should read a Bible and quit justifying how it's OK.

Yeah...just like any divorced person, adulterer (Newt Gingrich), overweight person, (Chris Christie), drunk person, etc...

Anyone who uses the f word for gay man and calls himself a Christian is the one who needs to pick up the bible.

You have the gay pride thing and the sign of islam. How do you justify that? Do you realize how islam treats gays? I can tell you it isn't pretty.

So you are more upset over what Ben said, but fine with islam stoning and beheading gays? Dohkay!

Well, look at what Carson is saying this way...

He's educating us. He's helping us all better understand why he'll never be President.
If obama can be president, anyone can. He gave hope to everyone. That's what he ran on, right? Hope.

No, he ran on getting us out the mess Bush put us in. And he has.
Wrong. Gitmo is still in operation and Iraq is falling apart due to obama's lack of foresight. Iraq might have been the big issue to you but it wasn't his primary selling point.

That's good fodder for the RW echo chamber.
Translation=you can't handle it.

I'm sorry but I'm going to need something more than an opinion of morality before I can justify society's authority to legislate. The vast majority of the time, I need a victim before I can justify the need for law/society to jump in like that.

I tend to agree judges who refuse to obey the law should be removed.

Who should interpret the law?

Internet posters?
It's not a question of law. It's a question of public policy. ANd the people should determine public policy.

Interesting

Public policy as to whether blacks should be allowed to drink from white water fountains?
Yes, actually. As I say, it is wrong but I'd rather put it to a vote than have some judge unaccountable to anyone impose it.

Well you're morality got us incest becoming the norm.

And? Do we have to condone homosexuality? We don't have to believe in your version of morality either. You leave us alone, we'll leave you alone. God isn't something you can mold to your own preferences. Ironic though, in Romans, it says that one Christian shouldn't cause another to stumble. Guess what you're doing?

And why would it be any different? Do you want it to be? Do I detect an aura of discontent in your words? To marry in the sense that straights do, they would have to submit to a religion they condemn as being homophobic. What an colossal irony.

Our government rains "cash and prizes" on anyone looking for a handout. Rather indiscriminate if you ask me.

Why would anyone have to "submit" to any religion in order to get married "in the sense that straights do"?

Do you like cherrypicking my posts?

Uh, because the only people who do weddings in America (as far as I know) are Pastors or leaders of a Christian church. I doubt gays would go for a civil marriage, given that they want the same weddings the straights do. If they are tired of hiding, they would do a traditional wedding. Marriages officiated by Christian leaders (pastors, reverends and etc) are the most common form of espousal in America. By using a religious ritual to get married, you are making that vow according to the edicts of that religion, in this case Christianity.

Therefore, it is ironic for a same sex couple to become espoused under the blanket of a religion of whom they claim is supposedly bigoted and homophobic for condemning homosexuality as a sin.

Now I understand why religion is involved with marriage. Religion dictates that there is a spiritual aspect to sexuality.

However, having the state involved is just plain strange. Sex is just a physical act like going to the bathroom in the view of the secular state. Why would you then want to make special laws and give special rights to those who go to the bathroom a certain way and not to others?

You kids really don't think this through, do you?
This has been explained over and over.
The state has an interest in producing future citizens and some relationships will tend (note the word "tend") to produce those citizens and others wont. Therefore the state favors a class of marriages that tend to produce citizens but not other relationships.

Rights don't have to produce societal benefits.

I'm not sure you understand how babies are made, btw. Unmarried couples can have children.
Its the state's interest in providing privileged protections to some unions over others.
Get an adult to explain that statement to you because it is way beyond what you are capable of understanding.
In any case gays have the same right to marry someone of the opposite sex as straight people. There is no prohiibition there. Equally heterosexuals are barred from marrying people of the same sex. No discrimination at all.

I'm sorry but I'm going to need something more than an opinion of morality before I can justify society's authority to legislate. The vast majority of the time, I need a victim before I can justify the need for law/society to jump in like that.
That daddy and daughter that are going to marry, plan on having children. Is that enough?

Wait, so Christians who support homosexuality, which the Bible explicitly condemns and Christianity traditionally has, are real Christians?
Do you hate Carson because he's black?

Nothing infuriates Hazel more than a black man with a moral perspective. I'd love to hear her critique of his brain surgery techniques.

Why are you playing the race card? ...aside from the fact that you're an idiot...
Truth hurts, doesnt it?
So the next time we go criticising some illegal stupid policy of Obama dont throw his blackness back at us, 'kay?

Yeah...just like any divorced person, adulterer (Newt Gingrich), overweight person, (Chris Christie), drunk person, etc...

Anyone who uses the f word for gay man and calls himself a Christian is the one who needs to pick up the bible.
That I use a politically incorrect term has no connection to my beliefs that being a fag is wrong. Don't like how I express it, either change the 1st Amendment or STFU.

"...Laws should be decided by popular vote." Um, no. Sit down, and shut up.
Who would you prefer setting laws? A benevolent dictator?

That daddy and daughter that are going to marry, plan on having children. Is that enough?

No. Plenty have said that what people do that don't affect anyone else is no one else's business. If two fags marrying is no one else's business then that situation isn't either.

No. Plenty have said that what people do that don't affect anyone else is no one else's business. If two fags marrying is no one else's business then that situation isn't either.

Yeah, pretty much what he said. (sans some of the more colorful language - not my style)

No he probably wants society to express its will, including on moral issues. Anyone who isnt a societal devient would.

There a difference between setting laws - I believe that should come from the mandate of the majority - and upholding the ideas and principles outlined in our Constitution. A simple majority cannot - and should not - make those decisions on a local basis.

Just MHO

Forum List

Back