Carson: The President Wouldn't Have To Follow SCOTUS On Gay Marriage

I don't think that matters , not to Carson anyway plus like I said , lots of people are getting annoyed with an unelected black robed rulers NO DOG . In the case that already been mentioned the 'supreme court' was simply ignored , I think !!

Well, i'm old enough to remember how upset many were with SCOTUS over school desegregation. It happens. If Congress can get off their hyper-partisan asses and write laws that are constitutional, the court would not have to fill that vacuum.

"Carson seems a tad confused about how the Constitution actually works."

Actually he's comprehensively ignorant as to how the Constitution actually works, as well as the law itself.

Obergefell v. Hodges concerns state marriage law and state measures that prohibit gay residents of the states from accessing marriage law in violation of the 14th Amendment, having nothing to do with the Federal government or president.

And this is why Ben Carson is running as a republican. Laws? Pbbbt...I dont like 'em so...yanno...I dont gotta listen to 'em lol
You of course are aware that Andrew Jackson uprooted and sent the Cherokee on a murderous march to Oklahoma AFTER the US Supreme Court said he did not have the power authority or right to do it, RIGHT?

And this is why Ben Carson is running as a republican. Laws? Pbbbt...I dont like 'em so...yanno...I dont gotta listen to 'em lol

Scary...just scary

That Carson can be taken seriously

You sure the guy is a brain surgeon?

Forum List

Back