Ben Carson’s absurd notion that the Founding Fathers had ‘no elected office experience’

Given all of Carson's faux pas, can anyone tell us why Howard Dean was dismissed for shouting "YEAH!" at one of his rallies?

See how the far left drones only see one of Dean's mistakes..

Howard Dean like Joe Biden would be the king of gaffes in a presidential campaign..

But then again let howard dean explain to you why he lost..

Most Gaffes By Politicians Don't Matter - NYTimes.com
You're right of course. The Republicans never commit gaffes. They are both articulate and infallible. Republicans are not only capable of walking on water, but should never, under any circumstance, be called out for our misunderstanding of their rhetorical brilliance. Rivaled only by, perhaps, Winston Churchill for their collective eloquence, Republicans are too great in intellect to be criticized by the likes of lowly, stupid and wholly ignorant folks like me.
Are you being sarcastic?
It looks like sarcasm.
Are you being sarcastic?
Gee! I don't know! What's this 'sarcasm' you speak of?
Yeah, right, I'm sure you have no idea what I'm talking about!

Ben Carson has heard you and he edited his Facebook post four hours ago. He added the word "federal" to his sentence.

:lol:

It just makes him sound dumber. Carson still does not have the level of elected experience any of them had.

Can you do brain surgery, and are you the tops in that field? What a fucking loser, you are, along with your moronic leftist, and BIGOTED friends!
I'm not asking to operate on your brain, nor am I claiming I am qualified to operate on your brain. So try again, dumbass.

Maybe Carson should operate on you to give you more IQ points.

Says the far left drone who's brain has no mass..

Yes, I see just how popular YOUR OPINIONS are by your PATHETIC RATINGS and you're here almost FIVE YEARS longer than I and enjoyed playing REP FROG that padded your ratings when we changed over to this new system.... You're not even LIGHT WEIGHT, :321::ahole-1:

2sbn2ax.gif
Vigilant is as ghey as they come.
The Confederation Congress under the articles of Confederation was the federal legislative body that preceded the House/Senate of the Constitution.

Thank you. Now do you understand that NONE of these men ever held elected (FEDERAL, NOT NEEDED as a modifier to anyone with brains) office!

lol. Keep digging. The members of the Confederation Congress were elected.

Was there a Federal government ELECTED at that time.... Were we even a declared country.... sorry to fuck you up again with history!

Was there a Federal government ELECTED at that time.... Were we even a declared country.... sorry to fuck you up again with history!
Let's examine what he said again...
Every signer of the Declaration of Independence had no elected office experience.
Nope...nothing to do with government at all.

Yes, you are ANOTHER that believes Trump meant ALL MEXICAN'S.... you leftists are so pathetic, as I've explained this a few times within this thread....But making yourself look stupid, is a noble calling for a DemocRAT!
Why are you mentioning Trump?

This guy is starting to sound like he's doing satire,

of himself.

“Every signer of the Declaration of Independence had no elected office experience.”

— Dr. Ben Carson, in a Facebook post, Nov. 4, 2015

Carson, a political novice running for the GOP presidential nomination, made this observation in a late-night Facebook post defending his lack of political experience. As he put it:

“You are absolutely right — I have no political experience. The current Members of Congress have a combined 8,700 years of political experience. Are we sure political experience is what we need. Every signer of the Declaration of Independence had no elected office experience. What they had was a deep belief that freedom is a gift from God. They had a determination to rise up against a tyrannical King.”

The Facts
Let’s start with Thomas Jefferson, the primary writer of the Declaration of Independence. Years earlier, he had been a student at the College of William & Mary in Williamsburg. As luck would have it, the House of Burgesses met there, and so Jefferson as a student was able to witness legislative debates.

The House of Burgesses was the first European-style legislative assembly in the Americas, having first been formed in 1619. And in 1769, seven years before penning the Declaration, Jefferson was elected to the House of Burgesses. As an online biography of the signers said: “It was there that his involvement in revolutionary politics began. He was never a very vocal member, but his writing, his quiet work in committee, and his ability to distill large volumes of information to essence, made him an invaluable member in any deliberative body.”

Now let’s look at the other members of the drafting committee: John Adams (Mass.) was elected to the Massachusetts Assembly in 1770, Benjamin Franklin (Pa.) had been elected to the Pennsylvania Assembly in 1751 and served as speaker in 1764, and Roger Sherman (Conn.) had been elected to the Connecticut General Assembly in 1755. Only Robert R. Livingston (N.Y.) had minimal political experience.

Of the other 51 signers of the Declaration, we count at least 27 as having at least some elected office experience, primarily in Colonial assemblies.

John Hancock, president of the Continental Congress, had been elected to the Boston Assembly and had participated in the Stamp Act Congress, a gathering of elected representatives (from Colonial assemblies) to craft a response to new British tax laws. Some states sent delegations with little political experience, but every member of the seven-person delegation from Virginia had been elected to the Houses of Burgesses."

Please.

Ben Carson’s absurd notion that the Founding Fathers had ‘no elected office experience’
Washington did not want the job, he reluctantly took it seeing it as an duty.
Like a soldier, not an career politician.
That is why he was the best president we've ever had, no blueprint to go by the first to try...

Ben Carson has heard you and he edited his Facebook post four hours ago. He added the word "federal" to his sentence.

:lol:

It just makes him sound dumber. Carson still does not have the level of elected experience any of them had.

Can you do brain surgery, and are you the tops in that field? What a fucking loser, you are, along with your moronic leftist, and BIGOTED friends!
I'm not asking to operate on your brain, nor am I claiming I am qualified to operate on your brain. So try again, dumbass.

Maybe Carson should operate on you to give you more IQ points.

Thank GOD, you realize you can't do SHIT! Unfortunately whatever that single digit IQ # you own does, DON'T try to think logically, you'll blow the fuse!

Thank you. Now do you understand that NONE of these men ever held elected (FEDERAL, NOT NEEDED as a modifier to anyone with brains) office!

Every signer of the Declaration of Independence had no elected office experience.

Yes, you are ANOTHER that believes Trump meant ALL MEXICAN'S.... you leftists are so pathetic, as I've explained this a few times within this thread....But making yourself look stupid, is a noble calling for a DemocRAT!

No, IMPOSSIBLE, even YOU can't be THIS STUPID!

Apparently you don't understand the difference between STATE and FEDERAL elected positions.... but don't let a little thing like that get in the way of a "Hillaryous" left wingnut rant!
No way to spin this, guy. Carson made an ignorant statement. Period.

For such a smart person, he sure does make a lot of ignorant statements.

I would claim this far left drone is irony impaired, but far left drones are not smart to begin with.

Yet they even clam that Biden is smart and over look their creepy uncle as the king of gaffes..

Apparently you don't understand the difference between STATE and FEDERAL elected positions.... but don't let a little thing like that get in the way of a "Hillaryous" left wingnut rant!

I would claim this far left drone is irony impaired, but far left drones are not smart to begin with.

Yet they even clam that Biden is smart and over look their creepy uncle as the king of gaffes..

Given all of Carson's faux pas, can anyone tell us why Howard Dean was dismissed for shouting "YEAH!" at one of his rallies?

Howard Dean like Joe Biden would be the king of gaffes in a presidential campaign..

You're right of course. The Republicans never commit gaffes. They are both articulate and infallible. Republicans are not only capable of walking on water, but should never, under any circumstance, be called out for our misunderstanding of their rhetorical brilliance. Rivaled only by, perhaps, Winston Churchill for their collective eloquence, Republicans are too great in intellect to be criticized by the likes of lowly, stupid and wholly ignorant folks like me.
Are you being sarcastic?
It looks like sarcasm.
Are you being sarcastic?
So that's sarcasm, eh?

I'm sure that bringing up a non-sequitur about Trump in a thread about Carson seems logical to you but...well...to normal people, not so much.

Are you being sarcastic?
It looks like sarcasm.
Are you being sarcastic?

Something you tried that you are not good at as your post was mostly factual about you and all far left drones..
As opposed to the far left drones living in denial of the obvious flaws of Dr. Carson?

He's the flavor of the week. In two months time, Ben Carson will be as relevant to the 2016 campaign as Herman Cain was in 2012.

Are you being sarcastic?
It looks like sarcasm.
Are you being sarcastic?
So that's sarcasm, eh?
Oh no, no no no no...not at all...

I'm sure that bringing up a non-sequitur about Trump in a thread about Carson seems logical to you but...well...to normal people, not so much.

Perhaps YOU should READ the thread, to TRY to understand where that came from... or continue to look stupid in the eyes of many of the forum....your call!

Perhaps YOU should READ the thread, to TRY to understand where that came from... or continue to look stupid in the eyes of many of the forum....your call!
I know where it came from...the same place that most of your posts come from...

Much like slick willy, a pedophile

Are you being sarcastic?
It looks like sarcasm.
Are you being sarcastic?

Something you tried that you are not good at as your post was mostly factual about you and all far left drones..
As opposed to the far left drones living in denial of the obvious flaws of Dr. Carson?

He's the flavor of the week. In two months time, Ben Carson will be as relevant to the 2016 campaign as Herman Cain was in 2012.

You mean the far left drones that know about Hilary and her lies (which do not come close to Carson) and will still vote for her..

Far left drones point out Carson's gaffes are meaningless as they were never going to vote for him anyway..

That is why your far left religion is so dangerous..

Yes, the truth...but if you knew this, why act like such an :ahole-1:

Yes, the truth...but if you knew this, why act like such an :ahole-1:
I see what you did there.

Forum List

Back