Ben Carson's Wife Sings the Star Spangled Banner

BTW, her singing is fine. She hit the notes and obviously has sung a few songs.

Christians don't sing to please anti-Christian goobers, incidentally. They sing as a form of praise to God himself. They do their best, and it is a point of pride to stand up and sing their praises...to God, and in this case, to country. It's not about getting a record contract. It's about praising something praiseworthy.

They sing the Star Spangled Banner to praise Gawd? lol

I hope she's a better Christian than you. :)

Christians don't sing to please anti-Christian goobers, incidentally. They sing as a form of praise to God himself. They do their best, and it is a point of pride to stand up and sing their praises...to God, and in this case, to country. It's not about getting a record contract. It's about praising something praiseworthy.

You don't read very good, do you?

The Nat'l Anthem is a hymn or gospel song?

And you don't write very well, do you?

Oh, I'm sorry, I made a reference that you didn't understand.

My apologies.

My apologies.

Oh...so you base your grammar on movies. Ok.

My apologies.

Oh...so you base your grammar on movies. Ok.

Sorry, bode. This sort of banter is far, far beyond your capabilities.

Her singing is bad

Kind of like tweety bird is being strangled by Sylvester the cat.

Is she nervous? I guess this this is the first time her existence is acknowledged.

Get it gurl! :rock:

Pretty awful but I thought you hated it when people talked shit on Michelle?
For the record I have claimed Michelle's FAT ASS and manly stature is off limits. Can you not do the same for Mrs. Carson?

Hack

I said get it gurl. Did I talk shit? Or do you believe I'm talking shit because the singing wasn't that good?

Guess who's fault that is? Hint: not mine

Fail

FAIL lol

The Nat'l Anthem is a hymn or gospel song?
ER...no. Everything Christians sing or do is to bring glory to God. I know you can't understand it, it's beyond your Ken, bode.

She nails it!

Now I can see where all the talent in the family went

Forum List

Back