Ben Swann Goes 'Off The Grid' With Gov. Jesse Ventura [VIDEO]...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96INZHwCRms#t=59]Ben Swann Goes #OffTheGrid | Jesse Ventura Off The Grid - Ora TV - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, Ben Swann's an interesting dude.

I had no idea Jesse was doing off the grid. The Ron Paul one was real good too.

Yeah, Ventura catches a lot of shit from the usual suspects. But i respect the man. His new show is great. Glad you enjoyed.

I think he's definitely right about the parties and foreign policy. Neither party is as different as people on here want to think they are. Certainly neither is small government.

Watched some of his "Conspiracy Theory" shows the other day. Think he's working FOR the government. Given the stuff he's covering, if he wasn't working in cahoots with the government, they'd have shot him by now. :)

I had no idea Jesse was doing off the grid. The Ron Paul one was real good too.

Yeah, Ventura catches a lot of shit from the usual suspects. But i respect the man. His new show is great. Glad you enjoyed.

I think he's definitely right about the parties and foreign policy. Neither party is as different as people on here want to think they are. Certainly neither is small government.

There is no way there is ever going to be a "small" U.S. government as long as there is a republican or democratic party. As long as there is a $17 trillion national debt, it's impossible. And neither party has any intention of paying any of it off. In fact, both parties intend on making it bigger. The cons will make it bigger with more war, a bigger pentagon, more corporate welfare, and less taxes for the rich who have all the money. The dems want more spent on health care, education, and social programs.

Ben Swann represents what Journalism used to be. Now it's a Government/Media Complex. They're all in bed together. There is no truth anymore.

Forum List

Back