Benghazi: Most people..just dont care! Give it up already.

What did you care more about this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I care too... and many other people do too!

An Administration that lies like that is not fit to govern a country.

What else are they lying about?

Where were you when Bush lied in his SOTU about aluminum tubing being used for centrifuges in Iraq?

Or mobile chemical weapon stations that turned out to be used to blow up balloons for kids?

Or Condi's mushroom cloud bit about Iraq?

Or when Dick Cheney implicated Iraq in 9/11?

Those things are conveniently forgotten.

As are the deaths of 4000 or so Americans and countless Iraqis.

For a lie.

Are we supposed to ignore the lies of the government simply because they did it before?

Where were you when Bush lied in his SOTU about aluminum tubing being used for centrifuges in Iraq?

Or mobile chemical weapon stations that turned out to be used to blow up balloons for kids?

For a lie.

Are we supposed to ignore the lies of the government simply because they did it before?

apparently for some here ...yes :confused::mad:

Benghazi. Maybe Im off, but it just seems that most people just DONT CARE!

The far right is trying desperately to push this as the downfall of Obama.

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

Give it up. It aint stickin'.
It's not so much that people don't care, it's that they don't believe there's any wrong-doing here. There's no there there.

Not only that but there's been embassy attacks under virtually every American President since the beginning of the 20th century. This stuff happens and there's actually been less attacks on embassies under Obama than under Bush or Clinton. Yes it's a tragedy and yes we need to know what happened. But once it got thrown in the right wing spin machine, the majority of the country just tuned out.
The Republicans have opted to SKIP their poutrage for the 3000 deaths under Shrub and Condo Rice being trotted out to LIE her little RW A$$ off to the American people on a DAILY basis non-stop ginning ppl up about some made-up Mushroom cloud.

These RW bastards didn't care then, but 4 Americans were killed unfortunately, and suddenly they care. Reminds me of that dumb Tea-bagger broad, Katy Abram, who "suddenly woke" up about America's wild spending under Obama, but slepped her RW A$$ off under Shrub.

team%20katy.JPG

Benghazi. Maybe Im off, but it just seems that most people just DONT CARE!

The far right is trying desperately to push this as the downfall of Obama.

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

Give it up. It aint stickin'.
I have little doubt that in your circle of friends...nobody cares about Benghazi and would be happy for it to fade from the list of significant things. There are thousands that oppose that ass-kissing view!

Obama is unfit to be our President. He lied about Benghazi as he has lied about cutting the deficit, giving away citizenship, giving away health care to illegal aliens...you name it. Obama is a goddamned liar, a fuckin' coward and an anti-American, Muslim-lovin' asshole!
And this "coward" beat the ever-livin snot out of you rabid far-right radical Republicans...TWICE!

You lost bastards....Deal with it.

I think this is where most of the complaint lies. All of us want to know what happened and all of us want vengeance on those who killed our people. However the fact that this is getting so politicized and the arguments are so weak (are we really arguing over the word terrorism?) and it's just another episode in the right wing's constant ridiculous attacks on this administration is what's making the majority of Americans tune out.

The OP is correct, most people just don't care. But that was obvious when they supported failure for another four years. The mainstream media not only doesn't care, they will protect this clown at any cost.
"Protect him" for what exactly?

Wrong- just not about Pubcrappe spewed by a-hole Pubs and idiot dupes...

It's not about Pubs and Dims, it's about freakin' mindless Liberalism. The media spew is all about protecting the clown, and was all about getting hin re-elected. Had Benghazi been a conservative administration, they would be hanging by their balls by now.

You see, what the American People have picked up on, is that these radical RW Republicans blame Obama for some alleged lie that Obama told, than the people who ACTUALLY killed these 4 American heroes.

Just like Solyndra....it ain't workin.

They won't stop until they are stopped...in 2014. We'll be hearing this Benghazi whine for the next 2 years at least. They'll stop once they get their RW A$$es handed to them a third time....watch.

I am starting to think that Ambassadors are going to be hard to find in the new administration.

Would you volunteer?

I will restate what I said on the other thread about this I believe it's more accurate to say most Obama supporters don't care about this and most of the media who fall in the category of Obama supporters did not care about till the sex angle came into play. The majority of the rest of us care about why security was so lax and how and why our ambassador his aide and two former navy seals were murdered.

Funny how Republicans didn't care about the many more Americans who have been killed at our overseas missions in the past dozen years, nor did they question the security measures with such ferocity. Then, come Obama's re-election time, the deaths of four becomes a big deal to you.

Rank hypocrisy has a unique stench to it.

It isn't that no one cares about Benghazi. They just don't care to drink the piss being manufactured by hypocritical lying assholes around it. People can sense when others have no actual interest in the truth and whose moral outrage is manufactured.

People can also tell when other's have no interest learning the truth when it might show there party or candidate dropped the ball. Lets get real honest here if this attack had happened under President McCain with everything being the exact same just President McCain instead of Obama would you on the left be putting up threads saying no cares? I would have the same questions and want answers to them as I suspect most of you on the left who seem not to care now suddenly would.

What I really think is the diffference in past events and this events is that we were told the truth. At least a truth we could believe. In this case it is quite obvious the the Obama administration is NOT telling the truth or wasn't telling the truth. Might be he had good reason not to tell us the truth. But the fact remains he did not and i wonder if the storyline he followed didn't end up in mor riots in other countries.

Of course getting to the truth doesn't really matter to most because apparently the left doesn't really care about truth or the death of our men. Now the left can get mad as they want about that statement but isn't that exactly what the title of this thread stated?

For a lie.

The argument is skewed but let's say that the democrat party had access to as much intelligence as the president concerning the Iraq conflict. Bill Clinton said that Iraq was developing WMD's. For the sake of argument let's say that democrats are stupid and can't grasp foreign policy even when it bites them in the ass. Why would they vote for boots on the ground in Iraq? Democrat icon Harry Truman never had congressional authorization for his adventure in Korea and we lost about 50,000 Troops in three years. The point is that the president watched the 7 hour battle in real time and didn't lift a finger because his loyalty was for the muslem brotherhood he helped gain control of Libya and he hoped they wouldn't kill (and rape?) the ambassador and three other people including two Veteran Navy Seals. He lied to the American people for two weeks because he thought he had the entire media in his back pocket. He was criminally wrong but the media has circled the wagons around him and he fired the CIA chief and left the Country in the middle of a crisis in the Mid East hoping it would all blow over.

So..in the post election fallout, the GOP has been on a rampage to let us know how much they care about:

- Twinkies
- Crazy Muslims across the world
- Why blacks and hispanics dont like them but should
- Why 100% of people should get a tax rather than 2%, and 98% should NOT get one unless the other 2% get it also

Meanwhile, people are trying to find a way to pay their grocery and health bills, pay rent and mortgage, and deep down are probably more worried about the domestic court system letting career criminals off easy than what pissed off Muslims did thousands of miles away.

They just dont get it.

Where is the EVIDENCE that Obama "watched the 7 hour battle in real time and didn't lift a finger?"

Inquiring minds want to know!

Where is the EVIDENCE that Obama "watched the 7 hour battle in real time and didn't lift a finger?"

Inquiring minds want to know!
I am not against conservatism but conservatives shoot themselves in the foot when they accuse Obama based on speculation, filling in the gaps in their knowledge with suspicious guesses. We shouldn't treat anyone that way, much less our President. They want to have influence, but who wants to listen to people like that?

You're welcome to not enter and/or leave my thread.

Looks like you care more about making rude comments about me than ANYTHING else. Seeing as you follow me around on this board like an ex girlfriend who cant get the hint.

What hint? How easy you are to turn?

The hint you obviously dont get. Ok. I'll be cold about it.

- I dont care about your opinion of me.
- I dont care if you are pissed that my political views changed.
- I dont care that you dont like my threads or comments.
- I dont care if you DONT read my comments or DO.

You do not have to follow me around on every thread and every comment I make. I dont care. You aren't gonna sway me or upset me. Get over it and move on.

Some people dont get hints. So...gotta be cold about it.

You don't care yet you posted all this in response to my insult....lol

You see, I mock you because you deviate from your core principles. People like Sallow or TM or DBS post the same shit you do with the difference being that's who theyve always been. They didn't wake up one morning with a different aspect on right and wrong like you did. Hell, even I'm pissed at the direction the GOP has gone but I didn't change my core views. You did. You're no different than the accusations of Romney being a flip flopper. Except of course in your world its bad for him and good for you.

And like I said you do care or I would have been on ignore long ago........Fraud

Ps....

Unlike you apparently some people can be interested in more than their own personal lives. Some people truly care. Your poll is bullshit. The same poll could be made about ALL of your "public workers are getting cheated" posts.

Its all perspective and your poll is all bullshit

Benghazi is mostly irrelevant except to Obama haters.
Some truth there. I voted in the poll that I thought more about Benghazi than about my dog etc., which is true, but Obama haters are trying to blame the President much more than they are trying to blame the people who actually did the evil deed. I wouldn't say the death of human beings is "irrelevant" but certainly not as exciting as Obama haters would like to make it out to be.

Benghazi is mostly irrelevant except to Obama haters.
Some truth there. I voted in the poll that I thought more about Benghazi than about my dog etc., which is true, but Obama haters are trying to blame the President much more than they are trying to blame the people who actually did the evil deed. I wouldn't say the death of human beings is "irrelevant" but certainly not as exciting as Obama haters would like to make it out to be.

Your sanity is appreciated.

What hint? How easy you are to turn?

The hint you obviously dont get. Ok. I'll be cold about it.

- I dont care about your opinion of me.
- I dont care if you are pissed that my political views changed.
- I dont care that you dont like my threads or comments.
- I dont care if you DONT read my comments or DO.

You do not have to follow me around on every thread and every comment I make. I dont care. You aren't gonna sway me or upset me. Get over it and move on.

Some people dont get hints. So...gotta be cold about it.

You don't care yet you posted all this in response to my insult....lol

You see, I mock you because you deviate from your core principles. People like Sallow or TM or DBS post the same shit you do with the difference being that's who theyve always been. They didn't wake up one morning with a different aspect on right and wrong like you did. Hell, even I'm pissed at the direction the GOP has gone but I didn't change my core views. You did. You're no different than the accusations of Romney being a flip flopper. Except of course in your world its bad for him and good for you.

And like I said you do care or I would have been on ignore long ago........Fraud

No. I dont.

My hope is to get you to stop littering my threads with insults and nonsense. If you can't make a logical counter-argument to things I say, then DONT make any comment. Just ignore it so the rest of us can debate without your nonsense littering the thread.

Thats all. Get over it.

You're wrong. I didn't wake up one morning with a new sense of right and wrong. My views have not changed. I woke up and found the conservative movement and GOP had changed.

I didn't vote for Obama or Romney. Both are full of shit.

But I will mock radical leftists just like radical right wingers now. And most of the right wing has become radicalized, whether they realize it or not.

I didn't change. My views didn't change. The movement and party I tended to align with changed.

Forum List

Back