Benghazi: Most people..just dont care! Give it up already.

What did you care more about this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't do crack and you make yourself out to be such a fool.

I am well known on many boards you fool.. I'll take it though.

How would you like to play this Lakhota?

What board? What now?

Where do you want to dance? I am tired of you. But game on. Others know me. Let's dance and have done.

Pick your place. You are the one that wants this. I will accomadate you.

:lmao:

you really ought to lay off the sauce, sweetcheeks.

you're not that bright to begin with, and the booze isn't making you any smarter.

Well..I didn't wanna go there..but..

Posting while drunk may seem fun at the time..till you read what you posted the next day.

:eusa_shifty:

I can attest to this. Although many think I'm an idiot anyhow so fuck it and enjoy the buzz while sharing

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Now come into my realm Sallow. I have been so angry. And you have known me for a long time. I thought we could change Afghanistan.

I really thought we could man. Ok big fuck up. But I really thought we could genuienly do it. You know me way back from Hannity. I truly thought we could change things.

It hurts to say, well that sucked. It didn't work out. But I wished and hoped and prayed it would. I've been at women's rights there since 1995. But there is no hope.

I give.

This hurts so bad.

Now come into my realm Sallow. I have been so angry. And you have known me for a long time. I thought we could change Afghanistan.

I really thought we could man. Ok big fuck up. But I really thought we could genuienly do it. You know me way back from Hannity. I truly thought we could change things.

It hurts to say, well that sucked. It didn't work out. But I wished and hoped and prayed it would. I've been at women's rights there since 1995. But there is no hope.

I give.

This hurts so bad.

sober up

I give.

This hurts so bad.

I think it's time for bed, dear.

Seriously.

I give.

This hurts so bad.

Seriously.

somebody needs to take her keys

Oh anyone else who is jumping in, bless your souls. I've been at this battle since the mid 90's and we go back an forth.

And we do this. Jump in any time. I'd love it more.

I will restate what I said on the other thread about this I believe it's more accurate to say most Obama supporters don't care about this and most of the media who fall in the category of Obama supporters did not care about till the sex angle came into play. The majority of the rest of us care about why security was so lax and how and why our ambassador his aide and two former navy seals were murdered.

I give.

This hurts so bad.

sober up

Pardon me.

I will restate what I said on the other thread about this I believe it's more accurate to say most Obama supporters don't care about this and most of the media who fall in the category of Obama supporters did not care about till the sex angle came into play. The majority of the rest of us care about why security was so lax and how and why our ambassador his aide and two former navy seals were murdered.

Yeah..like you were when 3000 folks were murdered in NYC by terrorists.

You blamed it on the ACLU, Abortion and Homosexuals.

Got it.

This time you are blaming Obama.

Funny how Republicans didn't care about the many more Americans who have been killed at our overseas missions in the past dozen years, nor did they question the security measures with such ferocity. Then, come Obama's re-election time, the deaths of four becomes a big deal to you.

Rank hypocrisy has a unique stench to it.

It isn't that no one cares about Benghazi. They just don't care to drink the piss being manufactured by hypocritical lying assholes around it. People can sense when others have no actual interest in the truth and whose moral outrage is manufactured.

I give.

This hurts so bad.

Seriously.

somebody needs to take her keys

I consider this a very serious discussion. I rocked for Afghanistan for so many years thinking we could make a difference.

From the mid nineties. Well I was seriously mistaken. It hurts. I made it a cause. Boy did I blow it. 'What really hurts are all the little girls I cannot help ever. Well that's for another day and another discussion.

My heart really does break for them. We were close.,

They're not just supporters, they are Obama Fluffers

Funny how Republicans didn't care about the many more Americans who have been killed at our overseas missions in the past dozen years, nor did they question the security measures with such ferocity. Then, come Obama's re-election time, the deaths of four becomes a big deal to you.

Rank hypocrisy has a unique stench to it.

It isn't that no one cares about Benghazi. They just don't care to drink the piss being manufactured by hypocritical lying assholes around it. People can sense when others have no actual interest in the truth and whose moral outrage is manufactured.

So this is payback for the right not caring about other incidents?? The left cares, but won't show it because the right is pretending to care?? WTF sort of justification is that?? If you want to make this a partisan issue...well then have your side hurry up and show REAL outrage and get some fucking answers and put the shit to rest. The way that some want to turn this into the sort of thing that anyone who attempts to question it is the equivalent to a truther or birther just demonstrates how much they want to hurry up and shut this story down...and not because they think there aren't real concerns and questions that need to be answered, but rather just like any good lawyer, you don't allow questions that you don't already know the answers to, or at least make sure the answers won't incriminate your client.

A quick poll as a follow-up to another thread I posted last week. I still think most people just dont give a shit about Benghazi. In relation to other events this weekend, do you?

It’s not so much they ‘don’t care’ but Americans understand there’s no ‘conspiracy’ or ‘cover up,’ because there’s no evidence of either.

And as conservatives continue to attempt to contrive a ‘controversy’ where none exists, Americans become more convinced such efforts are about partisan politics than a search for the truth.

Forum List

Back