Benghazi: Most people..just dont care! Give it up already.

What did you care more about this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will restate what I said on the other thread about this I believe it's more accurate to say most Obama supporters don't care about this and most of the media who fall in the category of Obama supporters did not care about till the sex angle came into play. The majority of the rest of us care about why security was so lax and how and why our ambassador his aide and two former navy seals were murdered.

Yeah..like you were when 3000 folks were murdered in NYC by terrorists.

You blamed it on the ACLU, Abortion and Homosexuals.

Got it.

This time you are blaming Obama.
No I blamed it on Bin laden and Al-Qaeda you stupid blind partisan asshole the same group responsible for the Libya attack what I'm asking is why were security concerns by the ambassador not addressed? Why was his security team reduced? Why was there not a contingent of marines for security there which is generally SOP for Embassies and consulates? The fact none of these questions seems to interest or concern you at all is very telling I guess these things only matter to you when there is a Republican President in office you can blame finally asking questions is not blaming someone.

A quick poll as a follow-up to another thread I posted last week. I still think most people just dont give a shit about Benghazi. In relation to other events this weekend, do you?

Why should the majority of people care? NOTHING on the MSM as to how stupid a comment Obama made when he said in his press conference:
Dumb f...c SAYS!
"But for them to go after the U.N. ambassador, who had nothing to do with Benghazi
and was simply making a presentation based on intelligence that she had received and to besmirch her reputation is outrageous."

IDIOT! Incompetent!!!
WHY THEN WAS THE U.N. AMBASSADOR RICE sent on 5 sunday talk shows IF SHE had NOTHING to do with Benghazi???

What a fu...kup answer!

And then obviously she didn't know what she was saying but like Obama-the-tellerprompter-President... she repeats a politically couched blame not on terrorism but a little old amateur video maker from california!! Blames a video for the deaths of 4 Americans!
And OBAMA goes after the people that ask WHY if she DIDN"T know why did she make that stupid comment???

It was because there was an election! Remember Obama the Osama killer!!! Remember the word terrorist was replaced with " man-made threats"!

WHY?? Because Obama was the Osama killer and terrorism wasn't around because of the Messiah!!!

I will restate what I said on the other thread about this I believe it's more accurate to say most Obama supporters don't care about this and most of the media who fall in the category of Obama supporters did not care about till the sex angle came into play. The majority of the rest of us care about why security was so lax and how and why our ambassador his aide and two former navy seals were murdered.

Yeah..like you were when 3000 folks were murdered in NYC by terrorists.

You blamed it on the ACLU, Abortion and Homosexuals.

Got it.

This time you are blaming Obama.
No I blamed it on Bin laden and Al-Qaeda you stupid blind partisan asshole the same group responsible for the Libya attack what I'm asking is why were security concerns by the ambassador not addressed? Why was his security team reduced? Why was there not a contingent of marines for security there which is generally SOP for Embassies and consulates? The fact none of these questions seems to interest or concern you at all is very telling I guess these things only matter to you when there is a Republican President in office you can blame finally asking questions is not blaming someone.

The left should be careful about throwing out..."oh the right's hate for Obama is more important than the truth". Because that will just be flipped around on them to say..."oh the left's love for Obama is more important than the truth." It should be the people in the middle, once upon a time the media, who would have looked at this and said, "It doesn't matter who comes out on which end of this...just get to the bottom of the truth."

One thread wasn't enough?

Stop being such a fuckin drama queen

You're welcome to not enter and/or leave my thread.

Looks like you care more about making rude comments about me than ANYTHING else. Seeing as you follow me around on this board like an ex girlfriend who cant get the hint.

All of the above is my answer, none of those are mutually exclusive. I can think about more then one thing at a time.

Funny how Republicans didn't care about the many more Americans who have been killed at our overseas missions in the past dozen years, nor did they question the security measures with such ferocity. Then, come Obama's re-election time, the deaths of four becomes a big deal to you.

Rank hypocrisy has a unique stench to it.

It isn't that no one cares about Benghazi. They just don't care to drink the piss being manufactured by hypocritical lying assholes around it. People can sense when others have no actual interest in the truth and whose moral outrage is manufactured.

People can also tell when other's have no interest learning the truth when it might show there party or candidate dropped the ball. Lets get real honest here if this attack had happened under President McCain with everything being the exact same just President McCain instead of Obama would you on the left be putting up threads saying no cares? I would have the same questions and want answers to them as I suspect most of you on the left who seem not to care now suddenly would.

Looks like you care more about making rude comments about me than ANYTHING else. Seeing as you follow me around on this board like an ex girlfriend who cant get the hint.

What hint? How easy you are to turn?

A quick poll as a follow-up to another thread I posted last week. I still think most people just dont give a shit about Benghazi. In relation to other events this weekend, do you?

Why should the majority of people care? NOTHING on the MSM as to how stupid a comment Obama made when he said in his press conference:
Dumb f...c SAYS!
"But for them to go after the U.N. ambassador, who had nothing to do with Benghazi
and was simply making a presentation based on intelligence that she had received and to besmirch her reputation is outrageous."

IDIOT! Incompetent!!!
WHY THEN WAS THE U.N. AMBASSADOR RICE sent on 5 sunday talk shows IF SHE had NOTHING to do with Benghazi???

What a fu...kup answer!

And then obviously she didn't know what she was saying but like Obama-the-tellerprompter-President... she repeats a politically couched blame not on terrorism but a little old amateur video maker from california!! Blames a video for the deaths of 4 Americans!
And OBAMA goes after the people that ask WHY if she DIDN"T know why did she make that stupid comment???

It was because there was an election! Remember Obama the Osama killer!!! Remember the word terrorist was replaced with " man-made threats"!

WHY?? Because Obama was the Osama killer and terrorism wasn't around because of the Messiah!!!

Eh, using her was just a calculated move on their part so that if the shit came tumbling down, they could use her gender and race as a deflection shield. Otherwise, they would have had the men come forward who were more intimately involved and man the fuck up. Cowards.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Don'tcha understand that if the media doesn't care most of the people don't care? The German people didn't care about the Holocaust even if it bit them in the ass because the only information sources they had at the time were part of the government. When the media becomes an arm of the administration anything is possible.

Funny how Republicans didn't care about the many more Americans who have been killed at our overseas missions in the past dozen years, nor did they question the security measures with such ferocity. Then, come Obama's re-election time, the deaths of four becomes a big deal to you.

Rank hypocrisy has a unique stench to it.

It isn't that no one cares about Benghazi. They just don't care to drink the piss being manufactured by hypocritical lying assholes around it. People can sense when others have no actual interest in the truth and whose moral outrage is manufactured.

Who in the hell are you to say we didn't care? And what difference does it make to what is happening today, nothing.

Last edited:
Mole hill for you mayby because you obviously see nothing wrong with four dead men in Benghazi.

You see nothing wrong with the way that fuck in the WH and his pack of idiots handled the whole thing.

You see nothing wrong with the American people being told it was a spontaneous demonstration when they knew full well it was AQ.

You see nothing wrong with the walkback they are doing now.

Blind Boo?? You bet.

The mole hill is about the wording of the talking points not the 4 deaths. But you knew that, and I take it that you are diliberately trying to make it sound as if I'm denigratiing their deaths. A foul tactic, but all to common amoung you, the rabid crowd.

I have a huge problem either way. If it was an action that grew out of the demonstration over a stupid (and bad as in poor quality) video. Or if it was a planned terrorist attack.

There is no walkback.

What I want to hear over and above everything else is that those responsible are now taking a dirt nap. :cool:

Which event do you think many conservatives would rather see? That the guilty people who attacked the consulate are killed or captured? Or that this issue somehow morphs into a controversy which derails Obama's second term?

You know what I'd like to see, Mustang? Just for once, I'd like to see Barry take responsibility for what his policies bring about. Not pass the buck to George W. Bush. Not pass the buck to Republicans in the Congress. Not pass the buck to some obscure video that nobody ever watched.

This isn't going to morph into something that derails Barry's second term. What it hopefully morphs into is the Obama Administration FINALLY starting to take responsibility for their own fuck ups.

What hint? How easy you are to turn?

The hint you obviously dont get. Ok. I'll be cold about it.

- I dont care about your opinion of me.
- I dont care if you are pissed that my political views changed.
- I dont care that you dont like my threads or comments.
- I dont care if you DONT read my comments or DO.

You do not have to follow me around on every thread and every comment I make. I dont care. You aren't gonna sway me or upset me. Get over it and move on.

Some people dont get hints. So...gotta be cold about it.

Bloody liars ..... Rice the face ...Obama the one who is more guilty than anybody ... all should burn in hell!

Forum List

Back