Benghazi: Most people..just dont care! Give it up already.

What did you care more about this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did the whole RNC sit around thinking of a response to the attacks that day as soon as they started? What kind of sick organization is this?

- At 12:01 a.m. ET, RNC Chairman Reince Priebus tweets:

7979426032_17064d80ac.jpg

Who in the Cairo embassy posted this message? It was not approved by the State Department and was quickly disavowed by the White House. It was the centerpiece to the Romney/RNC attack on Obama.

"
The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions. Today, the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States, Americans are honoring our patriots and those who serve our nation as the fitting response to the enemies of democracy. Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others.
"

Rice agreed with Secty Cllinton that they needed more security.

McCain (and the other anti-American Rs) voted against it.

Why do the rw's keep lying about what really happened?

You're right!

Benghazi Is A Political Loser For Republicans

I don't think it's so much they don't care about what happened in Benghazi as they put it very low on the priority list for issues they want resolved domestically. And I think most realize that some things can't be divulged yet due to national security.

2wgrxfp.jpg

The Benghazi thing is being changed before our very eyes. It has been changed from why did this administration abandon our Americans and allowed them to die when we had the ability to save and protect them to how soon did they know it was a terrorist attack. We should not allow them to change it. If the President or someone else refused to allow the protection for these Americans that person is guilty of murder and should recieve just punishment.

Well then, why did the US abandon it's personnel in all those other attacks that happened pror to Benghazi? Answers were not forthcoming there either and have never been completely resolved. But, hyper partisan politics didn't rule the day before Benghazi and people accepted them as terrible tragedies but also realized that there is only so much the US can do to protect citizens abroad.

This was a 7 hr battle. Most of the above were bombs. If you know of another incidence where there was an ongoing 7 hr battle with American military standing by to rescue. Perhaps you can tell me of one other attack where Americans were begging for help and the ready help was told to stand down by an administration. They were sacrificed because of how it would look for these terrorist to attack Americans on American property on 9-11 prior to an election. They were merely sacrificed to allow Obama to win the election. How shameful!

The Benghazi thing is being changed before our very eyes. It has been changed from why did this administration abandon our Americans and allowed them to die when we had the ability to save and protect them to how soon did they know it was a terrorist attack. We should not allow them to change it. If the President or someone else refused to allow the protection for these Americans that person is guilty of murder and should recieve just punishment.

Well then, why did the US abandon it's personnel in all those other attacks that happened pror to Benghazi? Answers were not forthcoming there either and have never been completely resolved. But, hyper partisan politics didn't rule the day before Benghazi and people accepted them as terrible tragedies but also realized that there is only so much the US can do to protect citizens abroad.

This was a 7 hr battle. Most of the above were bombs. If you know of another incidence where there was an ongoing 7 hr battle with American military standing by to rescue. Perhaps you can tell me of one other attack where Americans were begging for help and the ready help was told to stand down by an administration. They were sacrificed because of how it would look for these terrorist to attack Americans on American property on 9-11 prior to an election. They were merely sacrificed to allow Obama to win the election. How shameful!

The most reliable source I have heard, I believe it was Rep. King directly after Petraeus's testimony, stated the the only request known about was a request to reinforce Tripoli, which they got, and by the time the reinforcement got there all personnel was cleared of danger in Benghazi. Do you have a reference to another account?

The most reliable source I have heard, I believe it was Rep. King directly after Petraeus's testimony, stated the the only request known about was a request to reinforce Tripoli, which they got, and by the time the reinforcement got there all personnel was cleared of danger in Benghazi. Do you have a reference to another account?

I listened to CSPAN on the 1st set of Congressional hearing. Start giving polygraphs.

I listened to CSPAN on the 1st set of Congressional hearing. Start giving polygraphs.

I don't think lying is a significant problem in Congressional hearings. I think people figure out how to say something that is not technically lying. Perjury under oath is very serious and prosecuted severely.

Benghazi. Maybe Im off, but it just seems that most people just DONT CARE!

The far right is trying desperately to push this as the downfall of Obama.

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

Give it up. It aint stickin'.

Bush lied people died. Remeber that? And though I to disagreed with the vitriol, they had a point in that there were no wmds. If people being sent to Iraq on a what turned out to be a false premise and as we have seen, have graduated to what amounts to a geo-political blunder on a scale that happens but 2,3 times a century, then you should care about this if you and those who called for bush and the WHY we went, to be brought to account.

Because it cost thousands of lives and untold treasure in blood and specie, then 4 lives or 4000, making sure we don’t suffer this again calls for the reason to be found as to why it occurred and why there are the obvious contradictions.

If you cannot see that, I feel sorry for you.

I don't think lying is a significant problem in Congressional hearings. I think people figure out how to say something that is not technically lying. Perjury under oath is very serious and prosecuted severely.

Can you think of a politican in the 90's that committed perjury with very little consequence? Someone was murdered in this situation and it is a lot more important than Bill Clinton's sexual assault investigations or his perjury that he committed with Monica. Someone with the power to tell the military to stand down which is possibly as high up the ladder as the President is guilty of murder. We can not allow that individual to escape punishment.

I think you'd have to be a member of the Select Committe to know that.

It's a mole hill, quit pretending it's a mountain.

The sad thing is that we need to empower a "committee" to get the truth out of this Administration. A cover-up of facts surrounding the death of our Ambassador by Al Queda is NOT a mole hill.

Reports I've read it was not the WH that made the superficial change you are referring too. The wording and who changed what word when in the unclassified talking points most certainly is a mole hill. There is no coverup.

You're right it was Oblamer's appointees doing Obama's bidding to win the political election. not the White House.

Last edited:

Can you think of a politican in the 90's that committed perjury with very little consequence? Someone was murdered in this situation and it is a lot more important than Bill Clinton's sexual assault investigations or his perjury that he committed with Monica. Someone with the power to tell the military to stand down which is possibly as high up the ladder as the President is guilty of murder. We can not allow that individual to escape punishment.

Did the punishment fit the crime? Hardly. Clinton was burned at the cross by the right wing. But that is a topic for another time.

You forgot to include your references in your last post.

Benghazi. Maybe Im off, but it just seems that most people just DONT CARE!

The far right is trying desperately to push this as the downfall of Obama.

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

Give it up. It aint stickin'.

I care, fuck off.

A quick poll as a follow-up to another thread I posted last week. I still think most people just dont give a shit about Benghazi. In relation to other events this weekend, do you?

Most people in America don't know about Benghazi.

You have achieved Pravda. The rest of the world knows it. You don't though. Morons.

I care too... and many other people do too!

An Administration that lies like that is not fit to govern a country.

What else are they lying about?

Please.

People know about Benghazi.

They also know that Republicans have tried to make everything into a scandal to impeach the President.

Axelrode has perfected his craft has he not? What a swine. But he has done it. Wjhat a jew pig. I never could understand the Jew who would turn on Israel.

Please.

People know about Benghazi.

They also know that Republicans have tried to make everything into a scandal to impeach the President.

Obama went to sleep knowing his Ambassador was being killed. That's cold man.

Forum List

Back