Benghazi: Most people..just dont care! Give it up already.

What did you care more about this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL, you are such a faithful blind dog.

Yes he is.

I'm waiting for him to start with Iraq and Bush as he does everytime something comes up negatively about that fuck in the WH. He deflects like a MF.

Wait for it.

If I were to bring up something about President Bushes terms to show the obvious hypocracy of you Rabid Righties it would have to be Condi and the way she excelled at hammering talking points home regardless of the truth. But why would I do that. You can't even quote a single lie from Susan Rice or President Obama.

When both Susan Rice and the President declared that America was being given all of the facts on what happened in Benghazi just as soon as "they" got them they were in fact lying through their teeth because as we all now know...the "facts" were changed from what the CIA reported. Someone in the Obama Administration decided we didn't need to hear that Al Queda was behind this DESPITE the CIA making that call.

As for a lie by Condi Rice? Feel free to point one out. Unlike Susan Rice...Condi Rice has a reputation for being a straight shooter. Since that Sunday, Susan Rice's reputation is for being a "political mouthpiece".

There are still a few loose ends in this Benghazi attack. None of which have any direct association with the White House.

Who first put out the notion that the attacks were based on the movie anyway? There was a statement from the Cairo embassy, which is in North Africa, about the movie earlier in the day of the 11th. Romney made a statement on that shortly after the attack in Benghazi had started. Who prepared his statement and why was he referencing the statement from Cairo? It seems an odd connection.

There is the main question of who were the party crashers were and how they got a signed invitation to the party. They definitely came knowing where the party was and who was going to be there. Someone has a hard time keeping a secret.

Mole hill for you mayby because you obviously see nothing wrong with four dead men in Benghazi.

You see nothing wrong with the way that fuck in the WH and his pack of idiots handled the whole thing.

You see nothing wrong with the American people being told it was a spontaneous demonstration when they knew full well it was AQ.

You see nothing wrong with the walkback they are doing now.

Blind Boo?? You bet.

There was no backpeddle and no conclusion. Just the approved talking points. SOP.

So we'll want to see the results of that investigation to draw any definitive conclusions.

When you say the "approved talking points", Boo? Approved by who? Obama appointees? It certainly wasn't what was approved by the CIA. The report they sent to Washington had Al Queda as the culprit. Someone in the Obama camp changed that. Someone in the Obama camp removed any reference to Al Queda. Why isn't anyone stepping forward to claim responsibility for that?

I think you'd have to be a member of the Select Committe to know that.

It's a mole hill, quit pretending it's a mountain.

The sad thing is that we need to empower a "committee" to get the truth out of this Administration. A cover-up of facts surrounding the death of our Ambassador by Al Queda is NOT a mole hill.

LOL, you are such a faithful blind dog.

Yes he is.

I'm waiting for him to start with Iraq and Bush as he does everytime something comes up negatively about that fuck in the WH. He deflects like a MF.

Wait for it.

If I were to bring up something about President Bushes terms to show the obvious hypocracy of you Rabid Righties it would have to be Condi and the way she excelled at hammering talking points home regardless of the truth. But why would I do that. You can't even quote a single lie from Susan Rice or President Obama.

Heh, you choose to live in a fantasy world. She lied on five television shows (which you are aware of but still claim you need people here to post it for you just for internet dramas sake) and it took until after the election to come up with their bullshit cover story which you have chosen to chase around like a dog after it's tail.

Mole hill for you mayby because you obviously see nothing wrong with four dead men in Benghazi.

You see nothing wrong with the way that fuck in the WH and his pack of idiots handled the whole thing.

You see nothing wrong with the American people being told it was a spontaneous demonstration when they knew full well it was AQ.

Blind Boo?? You bet.

Yeah, Boo likes to pretend a lot ~shrug~

There are still a few loose ends in this Benghazi attack. None of which have any direct association with the White House.

Who first put out the notion that the attacks were based on the movie anyway? There was a statement from the Cairo embassy, which is in North Africa, about the movie earlier in the day of the 11th. Romney made a statement on that shortly after the attack in Benghazi had started. Who prepared his statement and why was he referencing the statement from Cairo? It seems an odd connection.

There is the main question of who were the party crashers were and how they got a signed invitation to the party. They definitely came knowing where the party was and who was going to be there. Someone has a hard time keeping a secret.

How can this NOT have any direct association with the White House? Who removed the reference to Al Queda from the initial CIA assessment? Would you not agree with me that if it were NOT someone connected to the Obama White House that whoever it was would have been thrown under the bus BY the Obama White House for that action LONG AGO? I'm sorry, Empty but I base my assumptions on common sense.

Benghazi. Maybe Im off, but it just seems that most people just DONT CARE!

The far right is trying desperately to push this as the downfall of Obama.

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

Give it up. It aint stickin'.

We know you don't care--about a U.S. Ambassador and his security who begged for more security in months prior to this attack that were denied.

But--I imagine those that are assigned to protect your ASS--are thinking twice about entering military service to protect YOUR ASS--when they can't even get the attention of an incompetent PRESIDENT and his staff that didn't give a crap about saving their ass.

toon121018.jpg

How can this NOT have any direct association with the White House? Who removed the reference to Al Queda from the initial CIA assessment? Would you not agree with me that if it were NOT someone connected to the Obama White House that whoever it was would have been thrown under the bus BY the Obama White House for that action LONG AGO? I'm sorry, Empty but I base my assumptions on common sense.

2 hours and 18 minutes after Reuters reported it but 5 hours after CNN report it Romney issued his statement, "I'm outraged by the attacks on American diplomatic missions in Libya and Egypt and by the death of an American consulate worker in Benghazi. It's disgraceful that the Obama Administration's first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks." Now Romney does not specify riot or organized attack but the person who seems to have first reported the attack was Ian Lee:
"
BLITZER: I remember those other incidences well.

All right, Ian Lee on the scene for us in Cairo.

We'll stay in close touch with you. We're also getting word, by the way, from a U.S. Embassy official in Libya that there is an ongoing attack right now at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. That's the eastern Libyan city once controlled by rebels during last year's revolution.

Let's talk about what's going on.

Our national security contributor, Fran Townsend, is joining us. She's the -- she was the homeland security adviser to President Bush. She serves on both the CIA and the homeland security external advisory boards -- first of all, on the attack on the U.S. Embassy in Cairo, Fran, what do you make of this?
"

Lee had been watching the riot building in Cairo during the day and I guess he assumed the attack in Libya was of a similar nature. It should be noted that it is stated that day that the attack was somewhat expected and the response to that attack was also severely inadequate also.

CNN.com - Transcripts
Here's a Timeline of the Confusing Statements on Libya and Egypt - Garance Franke-Ruta - The Atlantic

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

We know you don't care--about a U.S. Ambassador and his security who begged for more security in months prior to this attack that were denied.

But--I imagine those that are assigned to protect your ASS--are thinking twice about entering military service to protect YOUR ASS--when they can't even get the attention of an incompetent PRESIDENT and his staff that didn't give a crap about saving their ass.

toon121018.jpg

If you had viewed the video I linked to earlier you would realized that the 'beg for more security in the months prior' does not fit the situation and whoever is putting out this assertion is trying to make points without knowing what the fuck they are talking about.

Yes he is.

Wait for it.

When both Susan Rice and the President declared that America was being given all of the facts on what happened in Benghazi just as soon as "they" got them they were in fact lying through their teeth because as we all now know...the "facts" were changed from what the CIA reported. Someone in the Obama Administration decided we didn't need to hear that Al Queda was behind this DESPITE the CIA making that call.

As for a lie by Condi Rice? Feel free to point one out. Unlike Susan Rice...Condi Rice has a reputation for being a straight shooter. Since that Sunday, Susan Rice's reputation is for being a "political mouthpiece".

If she has strayed from the talking point she would have been in trouble.

Rice fed the media the Bush Administrtions talking points very well. Yet she knew they were not true. That she was able to take order and carry them out did not disqualify her nor does it disqualify Susan Rice.

Blind Boo?? You bet.

The mole hill is about the wording of the talking points not the 4 deaths. But you knew that, and I take it that you are diliberately trying to make it sound as if I'm denigratiing their deaths. A foul tactic, but all to common amoung you, the rabid crowd.

I have a huge problem either way. If it was an action that grew out of the demonstration over a stupid (and bad as in poor quality) video. Or if it was a planned terrorist attack.

There is no walkback.

What I want to hear over and above everything else is that those responsible are now taking a dirt nap. :cool:

Blind Boo?? You bet.

Yeah, Boo likes to pretend a lot ~shrug~

Well Harry, got some quotes of those lies yet?

Blind Boo?? You bet.

The mole hill is about the wording of the talking points not the 4 deaths. But you knew that, and I take it that you are diliberately trying to make it sound as if I'm denigratiing their deaths. A foul tactic, but all to common amoung you, the rabid crowd.

I have a huge problem either way. If it was an action that grew out of the demonstration over a stupid (and bad as in poor quality) video. Or if it was a planned terrorist attack.

There is no walkback.

What I want to hear over and above everything else is that those responsible are now taking a dirt nap. :cool:

Which event do you think many conservatives would rather see? That the guilty people who attacked the consulate are killed or captured? Or that this issue somehow morphs into a controversy which derails Obama's second term?

When you say the "approved talking points", Boo? Approved by who? Obama appointees? It certainly wasn't what was approved by the CIA. The report they sent to Washington had Al Queda as the culprit. Someone in the Obama camp changed that. Someone in the Obama camp removed any reference to Al Queda. Why isn't anyone stepping forward to claim responsibility for that?

The sad thing is that we need to empower a "committee" to get the truth out of this Administration. A cover-up of facts surrounding the death of our Ambassador by Al Queda is NOT a mole hill.

Reports I've read it was not the WH that made the superficial change you are referring too. The wording and who changed what word when in the unclassified talking points most certainly is a mole hill. There is no coverup.

I love it that you show daily how little you care.

It's wonderous. It shows what pigs you libs are. You are swine. We know what pigs you are.

Reports I've read it was not the WH that made the superficial change you are referring too. The wording and who changed what word when in the unclassified talking points most certainly is a mole hill. There is no coverup.

I like you on a day to day. But come on. Bullshit. Third e mail in. Aw come on man?

How can you lie to yourself?

I think that's what I don't get. How can all of you lie to yourselves. I just don't get it.

Third e mail in.

Would you like to address this? By all means darling.

I like you on a day to day. But come on. Bullshit. Third e mail in. Aw come on man?

How can you lie to yourself?

I think that's what I don't get. How can all of you lie to yourselves. I just don't get it.

Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich., chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, said Petraeus had signed off on the final talking points and that going after Rice was a useless witch hunt.

Forum List

Back