Benghazi: Most people..just dont care! Give it up already.

What did you care more about this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With all respect, Regent it's been 30 years since the last Ambassador was killed. You make it sound commonplace and it isn't. Benghazi was a major win we "gave" to the terrorists.

Okay, honestly, what did hey "win", exactly?

Frankly, if petty murder is all they can do these days, they have sunk pretty low.

There must be maggots eating your brain right now because you just invent shit.

You shall now be known as emptyhead.

Then Matthew Olsen was either lying through his teeth, Empty...or completely incompetent at his job...because the CIA had determined many days earlier than the 19th that the attack in Benghazi was an organized attack by an Al Queda affiliated terrorist group and was in no way a spontaneous response to the YouTube video.

Really? Because the way Rep. King remembers Petraeus's testimony at that same time was not definitive about the attack being a terrorist attack. You got any evidence to back up your very absolute statement?

Emptyhead? Really? That is some lame everyone thinks it but few people are lame enough to actually put it in a post.

I would like to know what your motives are? You're a hateful bastard but where does that hate come from? Care to pour your soul out on the board? It might be a bit more interesting than just your hate. You pour that like Niagara pours water.

:night:

Last edited:
RogerR20121118_low.jpg

PalmeK20121117_low.jpg

Benghazi. Maybe Im off, but it just seems that most people just DONT CARE!

The far right is trying desperately to push this as the downfall of Obama.

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

Give it up. It aint stickin'.

I don't care because it's a feaux scandal. The right's desperation to make this a scandal says more about it than the event itself.

The demented and inferior mind of a liberal is on display in this thread. Their defense of Obamination not having a Marine detail protecting the US Ambassador in probably the most dangerous muslim country on the planet at the time is that other Embassies have had rocks thrown and small arms fire at them in the past without the Ambassador being dragged out by his hair to his death. Oh, the kicker is this happened on "9-11," which is really not relevant in their tiny minds....no alarms or red bells going off.

Liberals should be locked up in cells and examined for medical and scientific purposes to understand how they are able to breathe, eat, crap, sleep, etc without 24/7 supervision.

The primary duty the marine guards is not to protect the ambassador but rather the contents of the embassy particularly papers. How many marine guards would one suppose is assigned to an embassy, five hundred, a thousand, twenty? Some embassies, the corps labels as hazardous duty, but are still open and operating. If they are considered hazardous duty for the marine guard they are probably hazardous to all within the embassy including clerks, ambassadors, counsels even the cooks.

With all respect, Regent it's been 30 years since the last Ambassador was killed. You make it sound commonplace and it isn't. Benghazi was a major win we "gave" to the terrorists.

Okay, honestly, what did hey "win", exactly?

Frankly, if petty murder is all they can do these days, they have sunk pretty low.

Attacking a US consulate and killing the American Ambassador hardly falls under the heading of "petty murder", Joe. It's a major coup for Al Queda...one that they can use to counter claims that they have been decimated by the US. In a battle for hearts and minds, we gave Al Queda a win that they desperately needed.

To get this President to utter the word terorrists or terrorist act, is like pulling teeth!!!

... and then sending out that disgrace of a woman Susan Rice, to lie with no shame....

Not good!

Still waiting for an exact quote or a link to a transcript where the lie was told.

...let's put it this way

The truth about the event was omitted! Left out intentionally!

Does that sit better with you? The facts remains the same :rolleyes:

So you(anyone) still can't provide a quote of the woman lying?

Talking points were given to her. She did an excellent job with them. Intentionally left out some information (by the intelligence community) for good reasons.

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

I don't care because it's a feaux scandal. The right's desperation to make this a scandal says more about it than the event itself.

Why would it be a "feaux scandal" (sic)? Our Ambassador and three others were murdered because security was not even close to being adequate. Furthermore, when the attacks took place our State Department and the Obama White House essentially sat on their hands and watched as an over six hour battle took place with US operators requesting aid that never came. Then to make a bad situation even worse, the Obama Administration chose to knowingly lie to the American people about what really took place in Benghazi because it didn't fit their re-election "narrative". Now almost two months after the attacks we can't even find out something as simple as who changed the initial CIA reports that it was an attack carried out by Al Queda affiliated terrorists.

The election is over. With the help of a compliant main stream media and a hurricane name Sandy, your guy managed to duck this issue until after the electorate went to the polls. Bully for Barack!

Now, however, is the time to stop stone-walling the investigation and admit to the grave mistakes that were made and to hold those who lied about what took place accountable. It is NOT the time to try and reward Susan Rice for being a part of those lies with a promotion.

Still waiting for an exact quote or a link to a transcript where the lie was told.

...let's put it this way

Talking points were given to her. She did an excellent job with them. Intentionally left out some information (by the intelligence community) for good reasons.

Wait a second! That information was not taken out by the "intelligence community"...it was taken out by Obama appointees after the initial report from the CIA called it an Al Queda operation. The Obama White House claimed that they were giving us all of the information just as soon as they themselves received it but that was a lie as well. They pushed a "spontaneous" attack as the result of the YouTube video narrative despite zero proof of that taking place and the CIA's initial report completely contradicting such a claim.

What "good reason" would they have to lie to us about Benghazi? To fool the terrorists? That's laughable. The terrorists were THERE...they know what happened. The Obama White House tried to fool us.

Last edited:

Why would it be a "feaux scandal" (sic)? Our Ambassador and three others were murdered because security was not even close to being adequate. Furthermore, when the attacks took place our State Department and the Obama White House essentially sat on their hands and watched as an over six hour battle took place with US operators requesting aid that never came. Then to make a bad situation even worse, the Obama Administration chose to knowingly lie to the American people about what really took place in Benghazi because it didn't fit their re-election "narrative". Now almost two months after the attacks we can't even find out something as simple as who changed the initial CIA reports that it was an attack carried out by Al Queda affiliated terrorists.

The election is over. With the help of a compliant main stream media and a hurricane name Sandy, your guy managed to duck this issue until after the electorate went to the polls. Bully for Barack!

Now, however, is the time to stop stone-walling the investigation and admit to the grave mistakes that were made and to hold those who lied about what took place accountable. It is NOT the time to try and reward Susan Rice for being a part of those lies with a promotion.

(Psst, ya wanta know a little secret. Certain government agencies "lie" to you, and the rest of the world, all the time. :eek:) You want an inside scoop get a job on the inside. Either that or read a Clancy novel.

The demented and inferior mind of a liberal is on display in this thread. Their defense of Obamination not having a Marine detail protecting the US Ambassador in probably the most dangerous muslim country on the planet at the time is that other Embassies have had rocks thrown and small arms fire at them in the past without the Ambassador being dragged out by his hair to his death. Oh, the kicker is this happened on "9-11," which is really not relevant in their tiny minds....no alarms or red bells going off.

Liberals should be locked up in cells and examined for medical and scientific purposes to understand how they are able to breathe, eat, crap, sleep, etc without 24/7 supervision.

The primary duty the marine guards is not to protect the ambassador but rather the contents of the embassy particularly papers. How many marine guards would one suppose is assigned to an embassy, five hundred, a thousand, twenty? Some embassies, the corps labels as hazardous duty, but are still open and operating. If they are considered hazardous duty for the marine guard they are probably hazardous to all within the embassy including clerks, ambassadors, counsels even the cooks.

The primary "duty" was not carried out then because the contents of the consulate and the annex were not secured for weeks. So why weren't troops dispatched to Benghazi immediately to secure that paper work (putting aside the lives of all those Americans that were at grave risk!)?

(Psst, ya wanta know a little secret. Certain government agencies "lie" to you, and the rest of the world, all the time. :eek:) You want an inside scoop get a job on the inside. Either that or read a Clancy novel.

If the CIA wants to lie to me to protect national security issues than I'm fine with that. When the Executive Branch lies to me to protect the re-election chances of the President then I'm NOT fine with it.

THAT is what took place here.

If the CIA wants to lie to me to protect national security issues than I'm fine with that. When the Executive Branch lies to me to protect the re-election chances of the President then I'm NOT fine with it.

You're absolute right! BTW, what the fuck are you talking about?

You're absolute right! BTW, what the fuck are you talking about?

You know very well what I'm talking about, Empty. Someone in the Obama Administration edited the original CIA report from Benghazi in which Al Queda was named as the group behind the attack. Right now, Diane Feinstein is promising an investigation to find out who that person is. My question for you is why that is even necessary? Why does the Obama Administration continue to stonewall this? Why isn't someone stepping forward as the person who made the call that they needed to lie to the American people and call this a spontaneous attack stemming from the YouTube video?

If it doesn't effect libs personally they don't care how many american's were killed in libya ...but lets remember how outraged they were when al qaeda members were stripped naked and mocked by that female soldier , or as the libs called it, tortured by her...they saw to it that she be given a two year prison sentence !!

So why do the libs care more about al qaeda memebers then americans ??

Just because you heard it on the radio, doesn't make it true.

The true nature of the Rabid right is on show however. Keep it up, we need a supermajority in the Senate in 2014.

You're right!

Benghazi Is A Political Loser For Republicans

After two months of nonstop harping on Benghazi, voters sent Republicans a clear message on Election Day: They don’t care. According to exit polls, only five percent of voters listed foreign policy as the most important issue at stake in the election, and 56 percent of that group voted for President Obama (compared to just 33 percent for Romney). As Daniel W. Drezner points out in Foreign Policy, this marks the first exit poll in at least three decades in which the Democratic candidate for president outperformed the Republican on foreign policy.

In other words, every second that the Republicans spent focusing on Benghazi was wasted effort. Still, the right refuses to drop the issue.

Now Senate Republicans are promising “Watergate-style” hearings of their own to prove, as Senator John McCain put it, that President Obama was “not telling the truth about what happened there and what he knew and when he knew it.”

I don't think it's so much they don't care about what happened in Benghazi as they put it very low on the priority list for issues they want resolved domestically. And I think most realize that some things can't be divulged yet due to national security.

2wgrxfp.jpg

You're right!

Benghazi Is A Political Loser For Republicans

After two months of nonstop harping on Benghazi, voters sent Republicans a clear message on Election Day: They don’t care. According to exit polls, only five percent of voters listed foreign policy as the most important issue at stake in the election, and 56 percent of that group voted for President Obama (compared to just 33 percent for Romney). As Daniel W. Drezner points out in Foreign Policy, this marks the first exit poll in at least three decades in which the Democratic candidate for president outperformed the Republican on foreign policy.

In other words, every second that the Republicans spent focusing on Benghazi was wasted effort. Still, the right refuses to drop the issue.

Now Senate Republicans are promising “Watergate-style” hearings of their own to prove, as Senator John McCain put it, that President Obama was “not telling the truth about what happened there and what he knew and when he knew it.”

I don't think it's so much they don't care about what happened in Benghazi as they put it very low on the priority list for issues they want resolved domestically. And I think most realize that some things can't be divulged yet due to national security.

2wgrxfp.jpg

I'm curious...how exactly are the American people supposed to "care" about what happened in Benghazi when they are given a completely misleading account of what happened there by the Obama White House and then the story is buried by a fawning main stream media while they pushed a narrative of Barack Obama heroically answering the bell during Hurricane Sandy. Funny how that narrative disappeared as soon as the election took place and as it became apparent that FEMA's response to Sandy wasn't as wonderful as portrayed in that last week leading up to the election. Now Sandy is "old news" and Barry is off to the Far East on Air Force One! Gotta love it!

...let's put it this way

Wait a second! That information was not taken out by the "intelligence community"...it was taken out by Obama appointees after the initial report from the CIA called it an Al Queda operation. The Obama White House claimed that they were giving us all of the information just as soon as they themselves received it but that was a lie as well. They pushed a "spontaneous" attack as the result of the YouTube video narrative despite zero proof of that taking place and the CIA's initial report completely contradicting such a claim.

What "good reason" would they have to lie to us about Benghazi? To fool the terrorists? That's laughable. The terrorists were THERE...they know what happened. The Obama White House tried to fool us.

It was all about the election. Period. Why else would that fuck and his band of idiots lie?

AQ, according to them, is toothless and it all thanks to that fuck in the WH.

They didn't want anything to reflect negatively on that fuck that close to the election. Politics pure and simple and who cares if four good men are dead??

If Bush had been POTUS these same lefty loons and Barry supporters would be screaming bloody murder and asking the questions we are asking right now.

Forum List

Back