Benghazi: Most people..just dont care! Give it up already.

What did you care more about this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I care too... and many other people do too!

An Administration that lies like that is not fit to govern a country.

What else are they lying about?

I could be wrong, but I think he meant most people, as in, most Americans.

It doesn't really matter if you are right or wrong, does it?

Frankly, you guys have yet to show me why I should care.

The only thing you guys have proven is that information on this came out in a confused way. There really isn't some deep scandal here.

Obama called Benghazi bumps in the road. You are just one of his lemmings who has never experienced armed combat. The Warrior Ethos will always be foreign to you.
You do not leave Americans to die.! The death one American is one too many. However, ass wipes like you don't see it that way.

Do tell what combat you seen? I have heard many try to embellish on things. Maybe you are legit but go ahead and prove it. Combat or not,plenty of Obama voters have done the same as you. Doesn't give you any more credibility.

This is just sour grapes at best. The same ole racism at worst.

Obama called Benghazi bumps in the road. You are just one of his lemmings who has never experienced armed combat. The Warrior Ethos will always be foreign to you.
You do not leave Americans to die.! The death one American is one too many. However, ass wipes like you don't see it that way.

5000 Americans died in Iraq for weapons that never existed.

You aren't nearly as upset about that.

This is about Benghazi. Not Iraq.

Funny how everytime someone talk about Benghazi you and others bring up Iraq.

I will restate what I said on the other thread about this I believe it's more accurate to say most Obama supporters don't care about this and most of the media who fall in the category of Obama supporters did not care about till the sex angle came into play. The majority of the rest of us care about why security was so lax and how and why our ambassador his aide and two former navy seals were murdered.

Yeah..like you were when 3000 folks were murdered in NYC by terrorists.

You blamed it on the ACLU, Abortion and Homosexuals.

Got it.

This time you are blaming Obama.
No I blamed it on Bin laden and Al-Qaeda you stupid blind partisan asshole the same group responsible for the Libya attack what I'm asking is why were security concerns by the ambassador not addressed? Why was his security team reduced? Why was there not a contingent of marines for security there which is generally SOP for Embassies and consulates? The fact none of these questions seems to interest or concern you at all is very telling I guess these things only matter to you when there is a Republican President in office you can blame finally asking questions is not blaming someone.

Eyeah..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

And where were you guys on all the other terrorist attacks on embassies..

406797_562014037157445_224096167_n1.jpg

You folks are pathetic..really.

Where is the EVIDENCE that Obama "watched the 7 hour battle in real time and didn't lift a finger?"

Inquiring minds want to know!

A live feed was available...so did President Obama choose NOT to watch the battle? Did he go back to bed while those Americans were fighting for their lives?

Funny how we got all those dramatic pictures of Barry and his minions watching the Osama bin Laden raid but none of them watching the Benghazi attacks.
Funny how your RW A$$ keeps SPECULATING!

I asked for EVIDENCE batch....you either have it or you don't.

So do you!?!?! Cough it up!

I have little choice BUT to speculate because the Obama Administration has stone-walled this investigation so completely right from the start. What we do know about Benghazi has been slowly leaked out by "unnamed" sources. The White House attempted to claim for weeks that the Benghazi attack was the result of a "spontaneous" reaction by protesters to the YouTube video even though real time video feeds from the streets around the consulate showed no protesters at all before the attack. Susan Rice is sent out by the Administration five days after the attack to five different Sunday talk shows to put out the Administration's "narrative" that the attacks in Libya were because of the YouTube video when the CIA had determined that those attacks were pre-planned and carried out by an Al Queda affiliated terrorist group. Barack Obama in one of the Presidential debates scolds Mitt Romney over questioning him about Benghazi and states that he is giving the American people all of the information that his Administration is getting just as soon as they get it when in fact his Administration is editing the CIA report to remove any mention of Al Queda.

I'm quite confident that we will eventually learn exactly what happened in Benghazi. It will take subpoena's and forcing Obama Administration Staff to testify under oath however because "the most transparent Administration ever" isn't transparent at all.

Benghazi is mostly irrelevant except to Obama haters.
Some truth there. I voted in the poll that I thought more about Benghazi than about my dog etc., which is true, but Obama haters are trying to blame the President much more than they are trying to blame the people who actually did the evil deed. I wouldn't say the death of human beings is "irrelevant" but certainly not as exciting as Obama haters would like to make it out to be.

You mean like the left still blames Bush and the government for 9/11? At least in this case Obama had a chance to make actionable decisions. In this case Obama's administration told us a pack of lies for weeks. Which may or may not have resulted in protest in other countries. There is more to this then just trying to get the President. People died and Obama lied.....why?

Yeah..like you were when 3000 folks were murdered in NYC by terrorists.

You blamed it on the ACLU, Abortion and Homosexuals.

Got it.

This time you are blaming Obama.
No I blamed it on Bin laden and Al-Qaeda you stupid blind partisan asshole the same group responsible for the Libya attack what I'm asking is why were security concerns by the ambassador not addressed? Why was his security team reduced? Why was there not a contingent of marines for security there which is generally SOP for Embassies and consulates? The fact none of these questions seems to interest or concern you at all is very telling I guess these things only matter to you when there is a Republican President in office you can blame finally asking questions is not blaming someone.

Eyeah..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

I would say that as far as we know this never happened before as this has happened. Never did Bush and his administration come out and feed us information that they had to know wasn't true. Never did Bush go to the UN and repeat that which we all knew was not true. So no this never happened before in this way. Nor did we have predators that could have taken action in the region as we did at Benghazi.

A live feed was available...so did President Obama choose NOT to watch the battle? Did he go back to bed while those Americans were fighting for their lives?

Funny how we got all those dramatic pictures of Barry and his minions watching the Osama bin Laden raid but none of them watching the Benghazi attacks.
Funny how your RW A$$ keeps SPECULATING!

I asked for EVIDENCE batch....you either have it or you don't.

So do you!?!?! Cough it up!

I have little choice BUT to speculate because the Obama Administration has stone-walled this investigation so completely right from the start. What we do know about Benghazi has been slowly leaked out by "unnamed" sources. The White House attempted to claim for weeks that the Benghazi attack was the result of a "spontaneous" reaction by protesters to the YouTube video even though real time video feeds from the streets around the consulate showed no protesters at all before the attack. Susan Rice is sent out by the Administration five days after the attack to five different Sunday talk shows to put out the Administration's "narrative" that the attacks in Libya were because of the YouTube video when the CIA had determined that those attacks were pre-planned and carried out by an Al Queda affiliated terrorist group. Barack Obama in one of the Presidential debates scolds Mitt Romney over questioning him about Benghazi and states that he is giving the American people all of the information that his Administration is getting just as soon as they get it when in fact his Administration is editing the CIA report to remove any mention of Al Queda.

I'm quite confident that we will eventually learn exactly what happened in Benghazi. It will take subpoena's and forcing Obama Administration Staff to testify under oath however because "the most transparent Administration ever" isn't transparent at all.

I think a wrongful death lawsuit is in order by the dad's whose son was killed. That is the only way we will ever know the truth. Just like when Clinton lied in a court of law.

Some truth there. I voted in the poll that I thought more about Benghazi than about my dog etc., which is true, but Obama haters are trying to blame the President much more than they are trying to blame the people who actually did the evil deed. I wouldn't say the death of human beings is "irrelevant" but certainly not as exciting as Obama haters would like to make it out to be.

You mean like the left still blames Bush and the government for 9/11? At least in this case Obama had a chance to make actionable decisions. In this case Obama's administration told us a pack of lies for weeks. Which may or may not have resulted in protest in other countries. There is more to this then just trying to get the President. People died and Obama lied.....why?

9/11 investigation took place a year later.

And wound up redacted and putting "equal" blame on the Clinton administration.

Where were the investigations on the 2002 Pakistan Consulate Attack?
Where were the investigations on the 2004 Uzbekistan Consulate Attack?
Where were the investigations on the 2004 Saudi Arabia Consulate Attack?
Where were the investigations on the 2006 Syrian Embassy Attack?
Where were the investigations on the 2008 Yemen Embassy Attack?

Actually..

Where were the investigations into all these?

Attacks on U.S. embassies, other sites over the years - CNN

Eyeah..

I would say that as far as we know this never happened before as this has happened. Never did Bush and his administration come out and feed us information that they had to know wasn't true. Never did Bush go to the UN and repeat that which we all knew was not true. So no this never happened before in this way. Nor did we have predators that could have taken action in the region as we did at Benghazi.

Owned.

:cool:

Even if I did support him I would still be upset. Probably wouldnt support him after that. But, hey, I am an American that is not blilnded by the biased media and opinions

Actually..

Were they told to sit still and apologize(yes, I made that up) while Bush was was sitting in the situation room drinking coffee? NO

Benghazi. Maybe Im off, but it just seems that most people just DONT CARE!

The far right is trying desperately to push this as the downfall of Obama.

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

Give it up. It aint stickin'.

Indeed. The best think to do with a cover up is just drop the whole thing, refuse to report on it, or discuss it, and Hope it goes away. Don't look down, don't look back, and condemn Anyone who stands in the way. No matter what happens, never let the truth of the matter stand in the way of the platform. Hail Caesar!!! May the truth never catch up to the Word Man. ;)

Eyeah..

Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 - YouTube

Owned.

A refreshing self revelation but hardly news. Can't you point to any of those incidents that you use to apologize for Obama where the POTUS and his adminstration obviously lied?

Owned.

A refreshing self revelation but hardly news. Can't you point to any of those incidents that you use to apologize for Obama where the POTUS and his adminstration obviously lied?

Obama hasn't lied.

Maybe you should review the administration THAT DID LIE to get us to invade Iraq.

Bush LIED in the SOTU about aluminium tubing in Iraq that he stated was used in "Nucular" centrifuges.

The CIA explicitly told him to leave that out..because it wasn't true. Bush then changed the intel source from the CIA to the MI6.

That's a REAL BONAFIDE LIE WITH REAL BONAFIDE CONSEQUENCES.

Actually..

Were they told to sit still and apologize(yes, I made that up) while Bush was was sitting in the situation room drinking coffee? NO

Those NEVER came up as issues.

Funny that.

Benghazi. Maybe Im off, but it just seems that most people just DONT CARE!

The far right is trying desperately to push this as the downfall of Obama.

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

Give it up. It aint stickin'.

Indeed. The best think to do with a cover up is just drop the whole thing, refuse to report on it, or discuss it, and Hope it goes away. Don't look down, don't look back, and condemn Anyone who stands in the way. No matter what happens, never let the truth of the matter stand in the way of the platform. Hail Caesar!!! May the truth never catch up to the Word Man. ;)

McCain..missed a three hour briefing on Benghazi..to do a song and dance in front of the media about how he wasn't getting any information on Benghazi.

You guys need a new act.

Actually..

Those NEVER came up as issues.

Funny that.

Because they were handled differently. You are comparing apples and oranges. Its like you all keep coming up with excuses as to why its no big deal. To make yourselves feel better. It still does NOT change the fact

Forum List

Back