Benghazi: Most people..just dont care! Give it up already.

What did you care more about this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What was stupid was that she claimed that gave her foreign policy expertise. When someone moons me, I can see their arse - that doesn't make me a protologist now does it?

Stupid woman.

Nominate her and you might as well just HAND the White House to Hillary Clinton.
PLEASE tell me you got better.

Too funny. Are you another lib moron who just really believes Palin said that?

Palin had more foreign expertise than that moron/ street worker/ I love Acorn dude from Chicago. She continually worked with Canuck officials to work to get the pipeline through.

She broke all protocols and was an amazing Governor. Whether you like it or not sitting in your basement in your underwear.

Last edited:
I could be wrong, but I think he meant most people, as in, most Americans.

It doesn't really matter if you are right or wrong, does it?

I'm sure it would matter to all the non-Americans loudly proclaiming they have an opinion :)

So it doesn't matter that he let them die? It doesn't matter that he stood there and spat directly on our first amendment???

The truth doesn't matter to you. O'nooo's as your agenda of god knows what is more important.

So you admit you have nothing? Please don't bring Sawwah Pawin into this. She's history.

Nobody brought Sarah Palin into this. Tina Fey was the one who made up the BS.

Change of Subject: Did Sarah Palin really say you can see Russia from Alaska?

so your Fox News told you she didn't really say it - and so you believed it. True - those weren't her exact words. But her exact words were pretty close to it and pretty stupid.

No, her words were true and the left trying to say you can't see Russia from Alaska is both dishonest and intellectually corrupt.

The facts are yes he could of saved the two men at the anext
The facts are yes he could of said YES this is a terrorist attack
Anad the facts are is you better believe that our freedom of speech must be respected to the muslim world.

But NO...He want in front of the world and begged the muslim world after all this.

Sarah Palin's foreign policy experience as opposed to obama's foreign policy experience where he couldn't see across the street to the nation bordering Chicago.

What was stupid was that she claimed that gave her foreign policy expertise. When someone moons me, I can see their arse - that doesn't make me a protologist now does it?

Stupid woman.

Nominate her and you might as well just HAND the White House to Hillary Clinton.

Too funny. Are you another lib moron who just really believes Palin said that?

Palin had more foreign expertise than that moron/ street worker/ I love Acorn dude from Chicago. She continually worked with Canuck officials to work to get the pipeline through.

She broke all protocols and was an amazing Governor. Whether you like it or not sitting in your basement in your underwear.

LOL - posted that BEFORE watching the linked video, huh?
Let's see if you are a big enough person to admit you were wrong.
Don't sweat it - a lot of people who only watch Fox News got stumped on that one.

Last edited:
The reason why so few democrats care about Benghazi is because nothing about Benghazi gives them any freebies.

After that, who cares that terrorists around the world have been educated in the new american policy of abandoning its citizens for political gain.

Stupid woman.

I proved that you are rather stupid, now show me a quote where Sarah Palin claimed that seeing Russia from land in Alaska gave her foreign policy experience. Here is your chance to get even since I may well be wrong.

ooops - you be burned. Look up.
Don't worry - it happens a lot to people who only watch Fox News.

I didn't hear a word said about foreign policy experience in that video. Perhaps you can provide a transcript with the words YOU put in her mouth. Didn't think so dumbass!

It does happen a lot to those that only watch SNL.

Nobody brought Sarah Palin into this. Tina Fey was the one who made up the BS.

so your Fox News told you she didn't really say it - and so you believed it. True - those weren't her exact words. But her exact words were pretty close to it and pretty stupid.

No, her words were true and the left trying to say you can't see Russia from Alaska is both dishonest and intellectually corrupt.

What is intellectually corrupt is trying to spin away from the fact that she said because there are places in Alaska where you can see Russia -0 that gives her foreign policy credentials.

She said it (see linked video) and it's stupid.

btw - Obama did call it terrorism the next day didn't he? Or did Fox News fail to run that Rose Garden press conference video too???????

Last edited by a moderator:
No Marc, I've just, with a simple question, revealed how little importance you place on details when it comes to the character assassination of enemies by the democrats. Your answer, especially being online with access to Google, shows just exactly what a hack, political parrot you are. Thanks for playing, we're done........What is truly amazing is that if you would have spent a minute to Google it, you would have been able to watch it on YouTube........ pathetic.
Actually, no my very wrong and very angry friend, you have revealed nothing. Except that the criticism Sawwah Pawin got was legit. Here's the clip...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXL86v8NoGk]Palin on her insight into Russian Politics - YouTube[/ame]

She ACTUALLY said..."you can actually see Russia, from land, here in Alaska." when asked what insight does her proximity to Russia give her.

It was ridiculous.

Keep in mind, for something to be seen as funny, it has to be based on something that's true. SNL's funniest political skit/s have arguably been the one/s about Sarah Palin.

There's a reason for that.

You do know you can see Russia from Alaska don't you?

Palin was being a smart ass in that interview. I know liberals don't travel much and are really uneducated about about their country, but don't you know you can see Russia from Alaska?

Are you that dense?

What is intellectually corrupt is trying to spin away from the fact that she said because there are places in Alaska where you can see Russia -0 that gives her foreign policy credentials.

She said it (see linked video) and it's stupid.

btw 0- Obama did calkl it terrorism ther next day didn't he? Or did Fox News fail to run that Rose Garden press conference video too???????

Sarah was being a smart ass. Don't you get it?

Can't a conservative politician just be a smart ass? Oh no. Only liberals can.

Yeah. He is.

What the hell does S Palin have to do with Benghazi??

Absofuckinglutely nothing. Jeeze.

Stupid woman.

Actually Palin used it as a figure of speech, most people understood exactly what she meant when she said it. The people that are to stupid (such as yourself) to understand that are the ones that worry me. The statement was used as media hype the same way the term war on women was used and some idiots bought into it.

"The basis for this line comes from a September 2008 interview with ABC News's Charles Gibson, who asked Palin what insights she had from her state being so close to Russia. She responded: "They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."

This is true. As Slate has pointed out, on a clear day, those on the Alaskan island of Little Diomede can see the Russian island of Big Diomede, located across the International Date Line some two and a half miles away. Given that Big Diomede has no permanent population, the amount of foreign policy experience one can gain from staring at it is debatable. But you can see Russian soil while standing in Alaska."

From that liberal rag - the Christian Science Monitor.

Political misquotes: The 10 most famous things never actually said - "I can see Russia from my house!"

in trying to defend Palin from the "you can see Russia from my house" Bull - they actually confirmed that she said being able to view a uninhabited island that Russia owns, gave her foreign policy credentials.

Sorry man, don't get mad at me. She said it - not me.

First she didn't say it
NOW it was "satire"
??????????????

Man - don't choke on your kool aid
Just give it up

Whoa. She was being a smart ass and they didn't quote her correctly.

What else is new

Now tell me what you see in the distance liberal moron?

diomede-coastline_4570.jpg

Now only the Bering Strait separates the two land masses. I guess you fucked up in geography obviously.

You libs are stupider than ever.

bering.gif

How close are Russia and Alaska?

Come on kid. You can do it.

We could of easily gotten air support in within a few hours...This is a fact.
Obama could of said it was a terrorist attack more than once.
Obama should of said that Americans have a right to freedom of speech and you(islamic world) will just have to learn to live with it. Learn to live people you disagree with.

If he believed what he said in Burma he would of!

Back to the original subject:

I think a lot of people do care, just not as much as they could. In today's life, most Americans are more concerned with more material matters than international affairs.

"Oh, yes, it's sad that people died... oh hey did you watch Dancing With the Stars last night?! OMG!"
I heard shit like that the DAY AFTER it happened. If it doesn't directly concern them, it's not on top of their priorities.

As for me, I do care, but Brobama has been reelected and the Democrats control the Senate. There is nothing anyone can do to stop it. The best we can do it suck it up and get on with our lives.

They didn't "quote her correctly"????
I linked the video dude.
And NO ONE is arguing that on a clear day you CAN'T see an unihabited Russian island from an Alaskan island. What is stupid is implying THAT gives her foreign policy credentials.

You are displaying the "Romney Syndrome."
When you are in a hole - stop digging. You only look more foolish

And YES Matthew - you are 100% correct. Biden says some pretty stupid stuff too. Like when he was at a rally and he invited a veteran (with no legs) to "stand up and take a bow."

You can't make up crap like this.

Forum List

Back