Benghazi: Most people..just dont care! Give it up already.

What did you care more about this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
President Obama Speaks on the Attack on Benghazi - YouTube

Now - did Obama call this an act of terrorism the next day or not?

Yes - he did.

Now let's move to a truly disputed topic - or at least a topic that is under dispute by intelligent people who are not choking on kool aid.

Is that an edited video? The transcript on the White House web site clearly indicates he did not call it an act of terror.

Watch the video.

NOW - was their any delay in response?

"WASHINGTON — A CIA security team rushed to the U.S. consulate in Libya’s eastern city of Benghazi less than 25 minutes after receiving the first call that the mission was under attack, while a second squad was dispatched by air from the capital, Tripoli, according to a timeline released on Thursday by U.S. intelligence officials.

The timeline is the most detailed accounting to date of the U.S. response to the attack on the consulate and was released to rebut news reports that U.S. officials had delayed a rescue.

“The officials on the ground in Benghazi responded to the situation . . . as quickly and as effectively as possible,” said a senior intelligence official, speaking on condition of anonymity. “There were no orders to anybody to stand down in providing support.”

The timeline also revealed that a nearby CIA annex came under attack twice during the events, with the second assault coming more than seven hours after Islamist extremists first stormed the consulate."

The CIA says no delay.

Are they just backing POTUS? What evidence do we have of a delay?

It takes a special breed of idiot to argue that the administration did something by showing that a team was not equipped to respond to the attack, and actually asked for assistance itself, proves that Washington DC responded to the attack. Congratulations on your entry to stupidest post of the year.

It isn't Rice that I'm most angry about, much more about Obama agreeing with the islamic world about the video. IF he really believed what he just said in Burma, he said of said, "Please understand that within a free country people have a RIGHT speak their minds".

Most of Islam shown that they aren't able to accept our freedom of speech. They want to silence us and Obama more or less agreed with them. WTF?

Many cultures don't have a tradition of Freedom of speech as we do in the United States. They ask, "why do you let them say such hateful things about us?"

President tries to explain our concept of Freedom of speech to those who have no experience with that sort of thing.

you're grasping at straws.

Excuse me? Can you explain how telling people in another country that the US has never allowed people to denigrate another person's religion in any way, shape, or form, explains the concept of freedom of speech as practiced in this country?

While you are at it, can you explain why left wing moonbats always choose names that contradict their positions?

He didn't say that.

The fact that you folks have to try to claim "edited video" and make false claims about what was actually said - or worse, make some deflecting comment on when the left voted to go to war (true, but absolutely nothing to do with topic under dicussion), or resorting to name-calling and vulgarities, is pretty telling. (Babbling incoherently doesn't help much either)

Just so you know - people are hearing in you EXACTLY the same thing we heard from the "Bush was in on 911" crowd.

Do us all a favor and take your meds like the doctor told you to.

Last edited:
President Obama Speaks on the Attack on Benghazi - YouTube

Now - did Obama call this an act of terrorism the next day or not?

Yes - he did.

Now let's move to a truly disputed topic - or at least a topic that is under dispute by intelligent people who are not choking on kool aid.

Is that an edited video? The transcript on the White House web site clearly indicates he did not call it an act of terror.

Watch the video.

I have read the official transcript from the White House of the speech, why waste time watching the video? Do you have evidence that they do not agree? Did Fox News alter the White House website?

What was stupid was that she claimed that gave her foreign policy expertise. When someone moons me, I can see their arse - that doesn't make me a protologist now does it?

Stupid woman.

Nominate her and you might as well just HAND the White House to Hillary Clinton.
PLEASE tell me you got better.

Actually Palin used it as a figure of speech, most people understood exactly what she meant when she said it. The people that are to stupid (such as yourself) to understand that are the ones that worry me. The statement was used as media hype the same way the term war on women was used and some idiots bought into it.

What "figure of speech"?

She was trying to sell her "Foreign Policy" acumen on the preposterous claim that she was monitoring Russian activities.

This is a whole part of the never admit to fault or not knowing something culture that is now a part of what conservatives are made of..

And it really comes off silly. Especially now, when you are trying to use Benghazi as a blatant attempt to impeach and remove from office a democratically elected President of the United States.

It was the same with Solyndra and Fast and Furious.

Conservatives have zero interest in fixing anything.

Watch the video.

I have read the official transcript from the White House of the speech, why waste time watching the video? Do you have evidence that they do not agree? Did Fox News alter the White House website?

I heard him call it an act of terrorism on the video.
Maybe actually listening to what was said instead of trying to make something else up WOULDN'T be such a waste of time. well .... not for someone who was really interested in learning the truth - but I guess that doesn't apply to you, huh?

"The basis for this line comes from a September 2008 interview with ABC News's Charles Gibson, who asked Palin what insights she had from her state being so close to Russia. She responded: "They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."

This is true. As Slate has pointed out, on a clear day, those on the Alaskan island of Little Diomede can see the Russian island of Big Diomede, located across the International Date Line some two and a half miles away. Given that Big Diomede has no permanent population, the amount of foreign policy experience one can gain from staring at it is debatable. But you can see Russian soil while standing in Alaska."

From that liberal rag - the Christian Science Monitor.

Political misquotes: The 10 most famous things never actually said - "I can see Russia from my house!"

in trying to defend Palin from the "you can see Russia from my house" Bull - they actually confirmed that she said being able to view a uninhabited island that Russia owns, gave her foreign policy credentials.

Sorry man, don't get mad at me. She said it - not me.

From your posted article:
Here are 10 of the most widely believed – but completely bogus – things ever "said" by political figures.
10. "I can see Russia from my house!" – Sarah Palin

You do know what bogus means don't you?

Given that Big Diomede has no permanent population, the amount of foreign policy experience one can gain from staring at it is debatable. But you can see Russian soil while standing in Alaska.

No where does your article say that Sarah Palin mentioned foreign policy experience. Merely the reporter stating his opinion, not a quote from Palin anywhere.

Many cultures don't have a tradition of Freedom of speech as we do in the United States. They ask, "why do you let them say such hateful things about us?"

President tries to explain our concept of Freedom of speech to those who have no experience with that sort of thing.

you're grasping at straws.

Excuse me? Can you explain how telling people in another country that the US has never allowed people to denigrate another person's religion in any way, shape, or form, explains the concept of freedom of speech as practiced in this country?

While you are at it, can you explain why left wing moonbats always choose names that contradict their positions?

He didn't say that.

The fact that you folks have to try to claim "edited video" and make false claims about what was actually said - or worse, make some deflecting comment on when the left voted to go to war (true, but absolutely nothing to do with topic under dicussion), or resorting to name-calling and vulgarities, is pretty telling. (Babbling incoherently doesn't help much either)

Just so you know - people are hearing in you in EXACTLY the same thing we heard the "Bush was in on 911" crowd.

Who didn't say what? Did Fox News take over MSNBC at some point, because they have a video up titled exactly what you just said Obama didn't say, unless you were talking about something else I said.

Obama: 'We reject the denigration of any religion' - Video on NBCNews.com

The fact that you don't even know what Obama said is all the proof I need that you aren't smart enough to discuss this at all.

Watch the video.

Maybe actually listening to what was said instead of trying to make something else up WOULDN'T be such a waste of time. well .... not for someone who was really interested in learning the truth - but I guess that doesn't apply to you, huh?

Did you also here him talking about how he personally rescued Ambassador Stevens from certain death? The reason I ask is because he didn't say either one, so the fact that you heard either of those indicates you should seek immediate help, and you should be committed if you heard both.

Did you also here him talking about how he personally rescued Ambassador Stevens from certain death? The reason I ask is because he didn't say either one, so the fact that you heard either of those indicates you should seek immediate help, and you should be committed if you heard both.

yeah yeah :blahblah:

really compelling stuff there

He didn't say that.

Just so you know - people are hearing in you in EXACTLY the same thing we heard the "Bush was in on 911" crowd.

Who didn't say what? Did Fox News take over MSNBC at some point, because they have a video up titled exactly what you just said Obama didn't say, unless you were talking about something else I said.

The fact that you don't even know what Obama said is all the proof I need that you aren't smart enough to discuss this at all.
You're really something else.

When he said "we" he was speaking solely about his administration.

You can basically say most anything you want in this country.

Feel better now?

You know it's kinda funny. On the main topic and on one completely offbase tangent - I hear the far right arguing (unsuccessfully, I might add) with video evidence.

Ridiculous arguments clearly disproven and yet they just dig their heels in deeper. and cuss and fume.

and they say they lost because "everyone else is stupid" ????????????

Denial is not a river in Eygpt.

No Marc, I've just, with a simple question, revealed how little importance you place on details when it comes to the character assassination of enemies by the democrats. Your answer, especially being online with access to Google, shows just exactly what a hack, political parrot you are. Thanks for playing, we're done........What is truly amazing is that if you would have spent a minute to Google it, you would have been able to watch it on YouTube........ pathetic.
Actually, no my very wrong and very angry friend, you have revealed nothing. Except that the criticism Sawwah Pawin got was legit. Here's the clip...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXL86v8NoGk]Palin on her insight into Russian Politics - YouTube[/ame]

She ACTUALLY said..."you can actually see Russia, from land, here in Alaska." when asked what insight does her proximity to Russia give her.

It was ridiculous.

Keep in mind, for something to be seen as funny, it has to be based on something that's true. SNL's funniest political skit/s have arguably been the one/s about Sarah Palin.

There's a reason for that.

So she stupidly said because one can see Russia from the state she was governor of, that gives her foreign policy "credentials."

Nothing to argue about there. Now that we've got THAT settled, can we get back to the stupid things the far right is saying about Benghazi?
One would think that would be the case. Wouldn't one?

What was stupid was that she claimed that gave her foreign policy expertise. When someone moons me, I can see their arse - that doesn't make me a protologist now does it?

Stupid woman.

Nominate her and you might as well just HAND the White House to Hillary Clinton.
PLEASE tell me you got better.

Actually Palin used it as a figure of speech, most people understood exactly what she meant when she said it. The people that are to stupid (such as yourself) to understand that are the ones that worry me. The statement was used as media hype the same way the term war on women was used and some idiots bought into it.

What "figure of speech"?

She was trying to sell her "Foreign Policy" acumen on the preposterous claim that she was monitoring Russian activities.

This is a whole part of the never admit to fault or not knowing something culture that is now a part of what conservatives are made of..

And it really comes off silly. Especially now, when you are trying to use Benghazi as a blatant attempt to impeach and remove from office a democratically elected President of the United States.

It was the same with Solyndra and Fast and Furious.

Conservatives have zero interest in fixing anything.
In that, my good sir, you are 100% right. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

He didn't say that.

Feel better now?

This is what he said: "I have made it clear that the United States has a profound respect for people of all faiths. We stand for religious freedom, and we reject the denigration of any religion, including Islam."

Want to tell me where he went form talking about the United States to talking about his administration?

Feel better now?

This is what he said: "I have made it clear that the United States has a profound respect for people of all faiths. We stand for religious freedom, and we reject the denigration of any religion, including Islam."

Want to tell me where he went form talking about the United States to talking about his administration?

Oh damn.

My bad..he was talking about he United States Constitution.

What was I thinking?

Of course that's something you folks reject. Completely.

Feel better now?

Oh damn.

What was I thinking?

He was talking about the constitution? Really? What part of the constitution makes blasphemy fucking illegal, shithead?

Feel better now?

Oh damn.

What was I thinking?

Sallow stop bullshitting.

I am tired of this crap.

Come on we know the truth. Can't you just go.....big mega fuck up?

Oh damn.

What was I thinking?

He was talking about the constitution? Really? What part of the constitution makes blasphemy fucking illegal, shithead?

Point to where he said ANYTHING about that being illegal..pissant.

Oh damn.

What was I thinking?

Sallow stop bullshitting.

I am tired of this crap.

Come on we know the truth. Can't you just go.....big mega fuck up?

Here's the truth.

You guys want Obama gone.

Like you wanted Clinton gone.

Simple.

Forum List

Back