Benghazi: Most people..just dont care! Give it up already.

What did you care more about this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh damn.

My bad..he was talking about he United States Constitution.

What was I thinking?

Of course that's something you folks reject. Completely.

Sallow stop bullshitting.

I am tired of this crap.

Come on we know the truth. Can't you just go.....big mega fuck up?

Here's the truth.

You guys want Obama gone.

Like you wanted Clinton gone.

Simple.

What the hell are you talking about?

I love Bill. Now we got some issues on the personal side but you must realize nothing to do with his personal life but it was kind of yuckky that he was getting blow jobs with his wife and kid upstairs.

But I thought Clinton one of the best Presidents ever. Give me him back.

I am tired of this crap.

Here's the truth.

Simple.

What the hell are you talking about?

I love Bill. Now we got some issues on the personal side but you must realize nothing to do with his personal life but it was kind of yuckky that he was getting blow jobs with his wife and kid upstairs.

But I thought Clinton one of the best Presidents ever. Give me him back.

Clinnton totally f..ed the country with the "free" trade agreements. Along with 9/11.

Oh damn.

What was I thinking?

I am tired of this crap.

Here's the truth.

Simple.

Nothing is that simple. Are some like that? Undoubtedly. Then there are those on the other side, that wouldn't care if Obama held the gun and did the shootings of these folks. The right 'should just stfu!'

Whichever team one thinks better of their policies, seems to me the one thing we should all have in common is for those elected to do the best they can and at minimum tell us a reasonable version of the truth.

Oh damn.

What was I thinking?

He was talking about the constitution? Really? What part of the constitution makes blasphemy fucking illegal, shithead?

Point to where he said ANYTHING about that being illegal..pissant.

I am still trying to find where he mentioned the constitution, or his administration. Do you want to change what he is talking about again?

You know it's kinda funny. On the main topic and on one completely offbase tangent - I hear the far right arguing (unsuccessfully, I might add) with video evidence.

Ridiculous arguments clearly disproven and yet they just dig their heels in deeper. and cuss and fume.

and they say they lost because "everyone else is stupid" ????????????

Denial is not a river in Eygpt.

You should know.

Willful ignorance seems to be your stock and trade.

The administration got hammered on their silly video claims and now to save face they're claiming sexism and racism, the tactic of losers.

The lefties on this board are defending that fuck because hell, they voted for him.

He and his State Department dropped the ball in Benghazi. Four good men died and they tried to say it was a spontaneous demonstration about a video nobody ever heard of. We now find that they changed the CIA report to reflect that.

You idiots can defend this POS and his possee of absolute fucks all you want but the fact remains they fucked up. They didn't heed the warnings from the Ambassador in Benghazi who is dead because of that and they sure a shit didn't save those three men when they could have.

They relieved both a General and an Admiral. Any quesses what thats all about?? It was the're time to go?? Yeah right. I've got some prime swamp land down here in Florida for ya.

You idiots just keep on defending the indefensible. Hell. You found no problem with that fuck going to Vegas for his fundraiser the next morning.

He's a fuck and so are those idiots he surrounds himself with and I hope the dead haunt their sorry asses.

Oh damn.

What was I thinking?

I am tired of this crap.

Here's the truth.

Simple.

The difference between Clinton and Obama is that although Clinton had issues with his personal life that made him a less than admirable man he was competent when it came to running the country. Barack Obama on the other hand is totally clueless on issues like the economy and the deficit. I want Obama "gone" because his policies hurt the country. I never felt that way about Bill Clinton.

On his worst day Clinton was a better POTUS than Obama will ever be.

Barry just isn't that smart.

Benghazi isn't important for being Benghazi. It's important because the world now knows that America is no longer a nation that protects its citizens and it no longer follows the principle of leaving no one behind. Attacking Americans will no longer bring down wrath, but explanation, reasoning away and excuses why the attack was justified.

I don't think lying is a significant problem in Congressional hearings. I think people figure out how to say something that is not technically lying. Perjury under oath is very serious and prosecuted severely.

Can you think of a politican in the 90's that committed perjury with very little consequence? Someone was murdered in this situation and it is a lot more important than Bill Clinton's sexual assault investigations or his perjury that he committed with Monica. Someone with the power to tell the military to stand down which is possibly as high up the ladder as the President is guilty of murder. We can not allow that individual to escape punishment.

Did the punishment fit the crime? Hardly. Clinton was burned at the cross by the right wing. But that is a topic for another time.

You forgot to include your references in your last post.

Congressional hearing televised on CSPAN where actual testimony was given rather than what some "reporter" that is so much wiser than the rest of us tells us that they said.

Actually there are some similarities in the Clinton sex thing and the Benghazi murders. The media was on the Monica sex thing so much that the sexual assaults from the other women were lost and forgotten. We are hearing so much on the time frame of when this administration knew it was a terrorist attack and when they actually admitted knowing that we are being side tracked to avoid what should be the investigation on who gave the word for the military to stand down and allow these 4 Americans to be murdered. That individual or individuals is as guilty of murder as the terrorist. Murder is more serious than sexual assault and surely they won't get away with it this time.

Please.

People know about Benghazi.

They also know that Republicans have tried to make everything into a scandal to impeach the President.

What part did republicans play in not allowing these Americans to get the assistance they needed? What republican gave orders for those requesting to assist to stand down.

You are wrong that people know about Benghazi. With the assistance of the media the odds are Americans will continue to be kept in the dark about the part this administration played in the deaths of these 4 Americans. I do agree with you and the title of this thread, there is a large portion of people that do not care about these murders. Perhaps we should refer to them in the future as "THE FORGOTTEN 4"

Benghazi. Maybe Im off, but it just seems that most people just DONT CARE!

The far right is trying desperately to push this as the downfall of Obama.

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

Give it up. It aint stickin'.

I really don't know why you didn't put on there--"how much free stuff am I going to get from Obama's reelection"--I am certain that would have hit number 1 on your list.

But you are right. The American public could have watched Barack Obama walk up to these four Americans and personally execute them--and Obama would have still won reelection. It's all about the FREE stuff stupid. Obama's REVENGE voters against the Love of Country voters. The Revenge voters now outnumber the love of country voters.

417986_10151295714362650_1027834625_n.jpg

This is what he said: "I have made it clear that the United States has a profound respect for people of all faiths. We stand for religious freedom, and we reject the denigration of any religion, including Islam."

Want to tell me where he went form talking about the United States to talking about his administration?

Oh damn.

What was I thinking?

I am tired of this crap.

You have asked the impossible. Sallow is incapable of not-bullshitting! Sallow is made of bullshit!

Sallow is a worshiper of the epitome of bullshit...Barack Obama!

For Sallow and millions more idiots like him, Obama can do no wrong AND any criticism we make of the goddamned Marxist asshole is translated as RACISM!

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

The lefties on this board are defending that fuck because hell, they voted for him.

He and his State Department dropped the ball in Benghazi. Four good men died and they tried to say it was a spontaneous demonstration about a video nobody ever heard of. We now find that they changed the CIA report to reflect that.

You idiots can defend this POS and his possee of absolute fucks all you want but the fact remains they fucked up. They didn't heed the warnings from the Ambassador in Benghazi who is dead because of that and they sure a shit didn't save those three men when they could have.

They relieved both a General and an Admiral. Any quesses what thats all about?? It was the're time to go?? Yeah right. I've got some prime swamp land down here in Florida for ya.

You idiots just keep on defending the indefensible. Hell. You found no problem with that fuck going to Vegas for his fundraiser the next morning.

He's a fuck and so are those idiots he surrounds himself with and I hope the dead haunt their sorry asses.

Oh I like that. You have given me an idea.

The dead can haunt. Maybe it's time.

Benghazi. Maybe Im off, but it just seems that most people just DONT CARE!

The far right is trying desperately to push this as the downfall of Obama.

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

Give it up. It aint stickin'.

That's how nearly all felt about Watergate, 'just a screwy bungled burglary. Obviously the President wouldn't go for something this stupid.' Well it wasn't just a burglary, Watergate was much more. The president did know about nearly all of it. Those doing these crimes, interpreted as his will.

Now let's all just talk rationally. Obama let these men die. We all know it. It's the real deal, but how do we go on from here?

Ok so the CIC goes to sleep to get his prep face on for Vegas as his people are being slaughtered in Libya.

YOWZAH. Douche bag media in America don't report a thing. Don't even tell people that it's not an annex or a safe room but a CIA headquarters in Benghazi.

Ok so the CIC goes to sleep to get his prep face on for Vegas as his people are being slaughtered in Libya.

YOWZAH. Douche bag media in America don't report a thing. Don't even tell people that it's not an annex or a safe room but a CIA headquarters in Benghazi.

The press is reporting, that is more than obvious. They are not however, investigating anything that is said to them.

The press is reporting, that is more than obvious. They are not however, investigating anything that is said to them.

They are reporting the least important act of "THE FORGOTTEN 4".

It's a sad sad day when I can get more information out of Al Jazeera and the Libyan President than I can get out of the Axlerod news in America.

Now I can and shall and this is a very important verb shall get the new head of the NYT.

Have you heard of the scandal concerning Jimmy Savile? And the new head of the NYT?

Forum List

Back