Benghazi: Most people..just dont care! Give it up already.

What did you care more about this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shame on all of them!!!:mad:

liars-benghazi1-e1350921614537-1.jpg

Are you some kind of psychopath who could care less about innocent people being murdered by our president?

You're really dumb. That's why you keep saying really dumb things like "Obama murdered people."

That's the common factor of all the Benghazi droolers on this thread. They have no common sense, no functioning BS detectors. They are extremely gullible. They automatically fall for any idiot story that gives them an excuse to hate Obama.

If this had happend under Romney's watch, and he had sat there and watched Americans being murdered and refused to do anything about it.....

You're repeating fabricated stupidity. Just stop. The stupidity of your actions makes me feel embarrassed to be an American.

FOX lied to you. Have some pride and take them to task for lying to you. You can be excused for being fooled, but now that you know the truth, it will mean you're lying deliberately if you keep repeating the lies. And that would make you a treasonous ratfuk. Do you want everyone to think of you as a treasonous ratfuk? Then stop repeating the FOXtard lies.

Are you some kind of psychopath who could care less about innocent people being murdered by our president?

You're really dumb. That's why you keep saying really dumb things like "Obama murdered people."

That's the common factor of all the Benghazi droolers on this thread. They have no common sense, no functioning BS detectors. They are extremely gullible. They automatically fall for any idiot story that gives them an excuse to hate Obama.

If this had happend under Romney's watch, and he had sat there and watched Americans being murdered and refused to do anything about it.....

You're repeating fabricated stupidity. Just stop. The stupidity of your actions makes me feel embarrassed to be an American.

FOX lied to you. Have some pride and take them to task for lying to you. You can be excused for being fooled, but now that you know the truth, it will mean you're lying deliberately if you keep repeating the lies. And that would make you a treasonous ratfuk. Do you want everyone to think of you as a treasonous ratfuk? Then stop repeating the FOXtard lies.

Stating that obama allowed people to be murdered is the truth......but you liberal nutbags believe that's ok. If anyone is lying and being deliberately stupid, it's you and your ilk. and if you are gonna cry about people who are going to hold your idiot president accountable for not doing his job adequately, then you could always move to France......you would fit in better over there :lol:

Why is it that the liberals always hate on the repubs when it comes to national security? Is it because they really have no clue as to how to protect this country, but always try to pretend as though they do? I'm certain that is the case. They would rather portray themselves as the "saviors", even though the repubs are much better at taking care of national security matters. Liberals will label conservatives as "extremists" or even "terrorists", yet they refuse to use the word "terrorist" when our diplomats are murdered by the very people who exhibit extreme ideaology. It's beyond all rationality. I'm not a repub or a dem, but I find it crazy that obama is excused of all wrongdoing no matter what has taken place but the repubs are crucified if they so much as cross their eyes. It's the double standard, hypocritical ways that the dems depend on to attempt to ruin anyone who stands in their way. And it's become apparent that the inmates are running the asylum at this point in time. I used to be a full-fledged dem, proudly pushing the progressive agenda....until I saw through their empty rhetoric, character assasinations, threats/intimidation, fake use of "women's issues", and the sorely lacking protection of this country's very foundation that I could no longer stay in the dem party. It was exceedingly disappointing, to say the least.

Last time a Repub administration was in place, thousands of Americans died in terror attacks here..and abroad.

Now we arrest artists who take their art onto planes.

Personally, I think the people dying is better than the arresting people for nothing, but I care more about civil liberties than you do.

If you care more about arresting "innocent" people rather than being outraged that innocent people were killed by terrorists, then there is something seriously wrong with you.

Maybe the way it was stated is a little insensitive but he's right. People aren't interested and even worse, they aren't asigning blame. You all should let it run it's course because Americans really don't like the way Repubs just hate the president and personally attack him and his family.

Why is it that the liberals always hate on the repubs when it comes to national security? Is it because they really have no clue as to how to protect this country, but always try to pretend as though they do? I'm certain that is the case. They would rather portray themselves as the "saviors", even though the repubs are much better at taking care of national security matters. Liberals will label conservatives as "extremists" or even "terrorists", yet they refuse to use the word "terrorist" when our diplomats are murdered by the very people who exhibit extreme ideaology. It's beyond all rationality. I'm not a repub or a dem, but I find it crazy that obama is excused of all wrongdoing no matter what has taken place but the repubs are crucified if they so much as cross their eyes. It's the double standard, hypocritical ways that the dems depend on to attempt to ruin anyone who stands in their way. And it's become apparent that the inmates are running the asylum at this point in time. I used to be a full-fledged dem, proudly pushing the progressive agenda....until I saw through their empty rhetoric, character assasinations, threats/intimidation, fake use of "women's issues", and the sorely lacking protection of this country's very foundation that I could no longer stay in the dem party. It was exceedingly disappointing, to say the least.

Last time a Repub administration was in place, thousands of Americans died in terror attacks here..and abroad.

.....and then there are those pesky little facts that Americans who have died in terror attacks actually doubled under obama's watch because of his piss poor foreign policy and ROE. It took less than 4 years for more people to die under obama than it did for Bush in 8 years.....effectively, obama's American death rate due to the wars are over 50%. Face it and own it. He is the most pathetic president we've ever had.....even beating out carter.

Democrats should just be honest. The four MEN who died were WHITE and therefore of no consequence. Their deaths are not important enough to challenge the black presidebt or his black UN Ambassador.

Be honest democrats, you know that's what you mean.

Now we arrest artists who take their art onto planes.

Personally, I think the people dying is better than the arresting people for nothing, but I care more about civil liberties than you do.

We arrest filmmakers who make bad movies too.

The constant attacks on our President have gone full circle, from the stupid to the ridiculous to the absurd and back to stupid. It's the same fools who over and over raise irritating and trivial objections; find fault with unnecessarily and post hysterically and incessantly attacks on President Obama.

They began even before he had taken the oath of office and have proved only one thing: The far right in America is composed of stupid people, bigoted people and unabashed partisan people.

Irritating and trivial??? What the helll is wrong with you? Are you some kind of psychopath who could care less about innocent people being murdered by our president? If this had happend under Romney's watch, and he had sat there and watched Americans being murdered and refused to do anything about it.....my guess is that you liberals would be screaming your heads off and frothing at the mouth about how awful it is to have a conservative in office who refuses to protect its citizens. Just because you don't give a shit about Americans doesn't mean the rest of us shouldn't...or doesn't....care about it. Go crawl into a cave somewhere and hibernate for the next 4 years. We are far better off without the likes of you.

That's interesting.

Benghazi..a whole other country..and a terrorist attack is referred to by the right wing as people being murdered by our President.

9/11? Well..using your parameters..were 3000 Americans murdered back then by our President?

Bush didn't have info from his administration that 9/11 was imminent and he certainly wasn't sitting there watching it all take place on tv, while refusing to offer military assistance for people who were begging for help wihile their consulate was being over run. It's a given that if Bush knew that terrorists were going to slam planes into buildings to kill innocent people, then he would have scrambled military jets to intercede. Oh, wait, he actually did that!! But by then it was too late. obama, on the other hand, not only had the intel available to him indicating that attacks were imminent but he also refused to add security to protect Americans......and when the attacks occurred, he refused to provide military support and allowed those people to die because he was more concerned with his re-election than Americans in foreign countries. On top of that, he tried to place the blame on the State Dept, CIA, NSA, and probably more people that we know about at this time because he refuses to accept responsibility for anything. What's worse is that obama went to war without Congressional authority, took out Quadaffi, and replaced hiim with someone far more sinister.....and they are the ones who committed a terror act against our consulate, yet obama did nothing even though he knew he set the stage for something like that to occur in the first place. But, hey, continue to stick your head in the sand.

I think this is where most of the complaint lies. All of us want to know what happened and all of us want vengeance on those who killed our people. However the fact that this is getting so politicized and the arguments are so weak (are we really arguing over the word terrorism?) and it's just another episode in the right wing's constant ridiculous attacks on this administration is what's making the majority of Americans tune out.

:eusa_drool:Well dude...its the Administration that is in charge. Its up to them to get to the truth. And when they are doing nothing but trying to cover it up then they are not doing the job they are suppose to be doing.

To get this President to utter the word terorrists or terrorist act, is like pulling teeth!!!

... and then sending out that disgrace of a woman Susan Rice, to lie with no shame....

Not good!

:eusa_pray:Hes a real coward hideing behind a woman hes all for. If all fails he can point the finger at her. That dude is just running out of fingers.

I don't think it's that people don't care, they just don't see an underlying crime. Nixon lied to cover up crimes. Where is the crime in this situation? Things get confused in the fog of war. People realize that and also know we have other more pressing things to worry about, like the deficit. That's what they'll judge Obama on, NOT Benghazi.

:eusa_clap:Where is the crime? The crime is that POS POTUS not doing his job. He was more worried about getting re-elected than the safety of our fellow Americans.

I don't think it's that people don't care, they just don't see an underlying crime. Nixon lied to cover up crimes. Where is the crime in this situation? Things get confused in the fog of war. People realize that and also know we have other more pressing things to worry about, like the deficit. That's what they'll judge Obama on, NOT Benghazi.

People of both parties really weren't interested in Watergate, until it started unraveling. When there were repeated firings, when Republican leaders started saying there was a problem, then when the tapes were discovered, then they started to focus.

They begged for increased security three times and three times they were denied and now they are dead and obama is lying to you and you don't give a shit about any of it. Got it. Dumbass.

4 Americans killed, families devastated but Sarah could care less... no surprise there..

Fuck off you needy idiot.

:DYou know what. Thats a nice line. In fact I say it every time I see that nitwit Ubama on the tube.

Still waiting for an exact quote or a link to a transcript where the lie was told.

...let's put it this way

The truth about the event was omitted! Left out intentionally!

Does that sit better with you? The facts remains the same :rolleyes:
So....no lie. Gotcha. (Are you a person who believes the Government should tell us everything? Even when sensitive situations are still on-going?)

:lol:Well dude. You need to remember they work for us. Its their duty to let the people whats going on. And giving this info to the people in this situation would not have brought any harm to this investigation. Its a true cover-up.

From my perspective, the 4 that died in service to our country and their broken hearted families deserve a fair, honest and complete investigation regardless of politics.

Do most Democrats support an honest and complete investigation regardless of the outcome. On the USMB it certainly doesn't seem to be the case.

:eusa_angel:Its just that the Dems are worried about their POS leader just as much as Ubama was about getting re-elected. Only way they knew how to handle this is with a cover-up.

Wait, why am I even replying to these moronic posts?

I don't care enough about your obvious hypocrisy to argue.

I'm out of here.

:eusa_angel:GOOD! Sounds like a typical lefty. Ubama said the same thing the day this occured. All he was thinking about was getting to Vegas the next day.

:eusa_clap:Where is the crime? The crime is that POS POTUS not doing his job. He was more worried about getting re-elected than the safety of our fellow Americans.

The crime was removing the security detail knowing the threat. Then giving a stand down order. The crime was in the planning for the murders of 30 people.

:badgrin:
Benghazi. Maybe Im off, but it just seems that most people just DONT CARE!

The far right is trying desperately to push this as the downfall of Obama.

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

Give it up. It aint stickin'.

That's the problem. Four people including our Ambassador are murdered by terrorists while our government watches without sending help and there are alot of people who don't care. We have become so apathetic as a people that we see this level of corruption in government and arent bothered by it.

If this apathy continues, our nation will be destroyed. And we will be the ones that destroy it.

That's the problem. Hundreds of thousands of people including more than 4000 of our own military are are killed in a country that did nothing to us while our government watches without sending help and there are a lot of rw's people who don't care. We have become so apathetic as a people that we see this level of corruption in government and aren't bothered by it.

Too bad y'all weren't just a bit more upset at your hero's lies about Iraq. No, don't say that everyone said there were WMD's. That's not true and even if it had been true, there came a time, early on, when we all knew there were no WMDs and STILL, Bush's Brain and Cheney were far to invested in making more money to pull our people out.

In the case of Iraq, YOU rw's were hypocrites and you still are.

Of COURSE people care that four of our citizens were killed in this attack. But, it has become even more apparent that there is no THERE there. No one lied.

You rw's are angry and bitter because YOU LOST and you're desperate to find anything that you can attach the word "g-a-t-e" to. This ain't it.

Hell, if you listen to lushbo, fux, read dredge, beck, yadda yadda, they'll come up with some new lie for you to grab on to.

:DNo one lied? Would it make you feel better if we used the statement 'He's covering this up to save his ass'? You brainwashed left are so pathetic.

Forum List

Back