Benghazi: Most people..just dont care! Give it up already.

What did you care more about this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Benghazi. Maybe Im off, but it just seems that most people just DONT CARE!

The far right is trying desperately to push this as the downfall of Obama.

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

Give it up. It aint stickin'.

Four Americans are dead at the hand of terrorists and you people pay more attention to where Gen Petreus is sticking his prick.
You people know more about Brittney Spears and Lindsey Lohan than you do about your own local representatives. You never go below the fold of the local newspaper. If it's not presented to you in 10 second sound bites, you don't pay attention.
I think it is tragic that you people don't give shit about the dead Americans. You are unwilling to question the President on this obvious cover up. WHy? Because you people are pot committed on Obama and to see a mere chink in his Teflon coating would be incredibly hurtful to you.

While people are seeing their wages and benefits go down, their houses lose value, their kids education get short changed, their roads crumble, their fellow citizens going insane with crime and depression, food, gas, milk, etc, all getting more expensive, healthcare costs soaring.........

With all that going on, you guys want us to give a fuck about something that happened across the globe in the middle of a Muslim shithole we shouldn't be in....because someone lied in a political campaign about it?

Sorry. Except for the radical Obama haters...we have more important shit to worry about.

:eusa_clap:Thats right dude. We have a POS nitwit back leading our country again. Now we have the biggest worry we could ever have.

I don't think it's that people don't care, they just don't see an underlying crime. Nixon lied to cover up crimes. Where is the crime in this situation? Things get confused in the fog of war. People realize that and also know we have other more pressing things to worry about, like the deficit. That's what they'll judge Obama on, NOT Benghazi.

:eusa_clap:Where is the crime? The crime is that POS POTUS not doing his job. He was more worried about getting re-elected than the safety of our fellow Americans.

The crime was removing the security detail knowing the threat. Then giving a stand down order. The crime was in the planning for the murders of 30 people.

One could reasonably say we 'don't know enough' on these matters, for they are all classified. OTOH, one can infer it was a very bad idea, since Britain had removed all their people months before, as had the Red Cross. But let's leave that aside for now.

Why no response? Fog of war was the claim, yet we now know they had real time video feed. Seems the rapid deployment team should have been called. Seems some jets should have been too. Why was the only attempt via roads? Again, set that aside.

Then came the aftermath. Videos, jailing someone for parole violation for a youtube? He's still rotting. Even though it's now clear those with the need to know, knew it was terrorism, why not an honest response? No need to give classified info out, but not alternative realities. Susan Rice did so 5 days later, 5 times on 5 shows. Obama did so 2 weeks after the fact, at the UN.

3 areas that need investigation. The press should have been on this, but if they won't then the Congress should.

Its not about whether we should or shouldnt care. Or if what happened was wrong, right, immoral, just a huge mess, or whatever.

What this is...is that regular Americans care more about their power bill, grocery bill, healthcare bill, college football team, kids, car trouble and schools than anything happening in the fucking Middle East.

Thats why the GOP lost.

:eusa_shhh:No...actually the GOP won. All you lefties want is a free handout. And when you find out that isn't coming like it was promised you might come to your sences.

99% of Americans could care less about who said what about Benghazi.

They are worried about jobs and the economy. :cool:

:eusa_shhh:Well dude...unless your a mind reader than you should really be careful on what you say. You should be smart enough to know you don't speak for 99% of all Americans. You just speak for yourself.

:eusa_clap:Where is the crime? The crime is that POS POTUS not doing his job. He was more worried about getting re-elected than the safety of our fellow Americans.

The crime was removing the security detail knowing the threat. Then giving a stand down order. The crime was in the planning for the murders of 30 people.

One could reasonably say we 'don't know enough' on these matters, for they are all classified. OTOH, one can infer it was a very bad idea, since Britain had removed all their people months before, as had the Red Cross. But let's leave that aside for now.

Why no response? Fog of war was the claim, yet we now know they had real time video feed. Seems the rapid deployment team should have been called. Seems some jets should have been too. Why was the only attempt via roads? Again, set that aside.

Then came the aftermath. Videos, jailing someone for parole violation for a youtube? He's still rotting. Even though it's now clear those with the need to know, knew it was terrorism, why not an honest response? No need to give classified info out, but not alternative realities. Susan Rice did so 5 days later, 5 times on 5 shows. Obama did so 2 weeks after the fact, at the UN.

3 areas that need investigation. The press should have been on this, but if they won't then the Congress should.

The bottom line is this...when you let ideology determine your path rather than common sense...people needlessly get hurt.

Four people died in Libya because this Administration is somehow "still" convinced that their policies are winning over the hearts and minds of the Muslim world. The reality is that Muslim extremists hate us just as much now as they did before 9/11...if not more. We're now perceived by them to be weak and evil rather than powerful and evil.

Last time a Repub administration was in place, thousands of Americans died in terror attacks here..and abroad.

Now we arrest artists who take their art onto planes.

Personally, I think the people dying is better than the arresting people for nothing, but I care more about civil liberties than you do.

If you care more about arresting "innocent" people rather than being outraged that innocent people were killed by terrorists, then there is something seriously wrong with you.

Everyone dies, that is inevitable. Getting upset about the way life works is stupid.

So you don't care that you were deliberately lied to in order to get Obama re-elected? You don't think you deserve to get the truth about the attack and who did it? You don't think the families of the slain have a right to know the truth? I'm guessing you would be howling in anger if a repub did this, but since it's Obama it's OK? You are one ideological son of a bitch.

What administration in the past 40 years has not lied to the American public.
Don't you think that the families of the slain from the USS Liberty have a right to know the truth?
Don't you think that the families of the servicemen killed in Iraq have a right to know the truth as to why we were there?
Obama is no better than Bush
Face it, if there is one thing that US Politicians are good at it is lying to the American public.

Last edited:
Democrats should just be honest. The four MEN who died were WHITE and therefore of no consequence. Their deaths are not important enough to challenge the black presidebt or his black UN Ambassador.

Be honest democrats, you know that's what you mean.

They don't care. They don't care at all.

Democrats should just be honest. The four MEN who died were WHITE and therefore of no consequence. Their deaths are not important enough to challenge the black presidebt or his black UN Ambassador.

They don't, you're correct. One of them basically told Sallow to 'stop' with the CIA stuff, because it could catch on and cause problems. Not kidding.

They don't, you're correct. One of them basically told Sallow to 'stop' with the CIA stuff, because it could catch on and cause problems. Not kidding.

Annie I went balls to the walls when I heard Tyrone's dad. This is just me tooling around on a radio.

But I heard him from Lars show. And then I gave it.

Obama let those men die.

No doubt about it. What a pig.

Annie I went balls to the walls when I heard Tyrone's dad. This is just me tooling around on a radio.

Obama let those men die.

My heart bleeds for those parents, spouses, siblings, and children. At the same time, I'm very concerned about our republic. Very concerned. Earlier I posted the 3 areas of this story that need to be investigated. Logic would have it that the press would have been going full tilt, with all the contradictions coming between and even within different executive departments. They are not. They report, that is it.

So Congress really needs to set up their own, with a Special Prosecutor.

Obama let those men die.

My heart bleeds for those parents, spouses, siblings, and children. At the same time, I'm very concerned about our republic. Very concerned. Earlier I posted the 3 areas of this story that need to be investigated. Logic would have it that the press would have been going full tilt, with all the contradictions coming between and even within different executive departments. They are not. They report, that is it.

So Congress really needs to set up their own, with a Special Prosecutor.

I realize in other nations that America is hated, vilified and despised, these attacks will happen. These militant nut jobs are disgusting pieces of crap. It is tough to prevent such attacks.

I think we need to learn from these attacks and what we can do to limit them and the damage done. This is where this administration has failed the American people. The fathers, the mothers, the wives, the husbands, the son and the daughters, all deserve answers. This administration has not been forth coming, it has not been transparent. I hate the idea of a special prosecutor, however America deserves the truth. I hate the partisan BS, I just want the truth and go where ever it leads us.

So you don't care that you were deliberately lied to in order to get Obama re-elected? You don't think you deserve to get the truth about the attack and who did it? You don't think the families of the slain have a right to know the truth? I'm guessing you would be howling in anger if a repub did this, but since it's Obama it's OK? You are one ideological son of a bitch.

Don't you think that the families of the slain from the USS Liberty have a right to know the truth?
Don't you think that the families of the servicemen killed in Iraq have a right to know the truth as to why we were there?
Face it, if there is one thing that US Politicians are good at it is lying to the American public.

And who is "supposed" to be doing their very best to expose those lies? Isn't that the main stream media? Aren't they "supposed" to be our watchdogs...the people who make politicians think twice about trying to lie in the first place?

The sad thing about what is happening right now is that the current Administration obviously believes that they can lie with impunity because the main stream media is so slanted in their favor that it will cover for them no matter how obvious the lie is.

Politicians always will be good at lying. The question is...will we have a main stream media that exposes lies no matter who tells them...or will we have a main stream media that only exposes lies for certain people while it covers up the lies of others?

Obama has learned from Clinton. When Clinton was being investigated for sexual assault on several women Monica came up which was a consentual sexual encounter. Every time that Monica's name came up Clinton won.

Benghanzi murders are very simular in the fact that everytime this time line thing of who knew what when comes up Obama looks better and the murders are forgotten in the same way the sexual assaults of Clinton was forgotten. Whoever told the military to stand down is as guilty of murder as the terrorist who committed the offense. Congress does not need to rest until these individuals in our government are found out and punished for their wrong doing no matter how far up the ladder it goes.

And who is "supposed" to be doing their very best to expose those lies? Isn't that the main stream media? Aren't they "supposed" to be our watchdogs...the people who make politicians think twice about trying to lie in the first place?

The sad thing about what is happening right now is that the current Administration obviously believes that they can lie with impunity because the main stream media is so slanted in their favor that it will cover for them no matter how obvious the lie is.

Politicians always will be good at lying. The question is...will we have a main stream media that exposes lies no matter who tells them...or will we have a main stream media that only exposes lies for certain people while it covers up the lies of others?

It is not the politicians who are "lying." It is the intelligence community. Obama is standing by the intelligence community. The 9/11/2001 investigation came to the conclusion that is was a "intelligence failure", basically the Bush administration threw the intelligence community under the bus. Obama has done no such thing. He is a leader the way Bush never could be.

It is not the politicians who are "lying." It is the intelligence community. Obama is standing by the intelligence community. The 9/11/2001 investigation came to the conclusion that is was a "intelligence failure", basically the Bush administration threw the intelligence community under the bus. Obama has done no such thing. He is a leader the way Bush never could be.

The intelligence community sent a report to the Obama White House stating that the attack in Benghazi was carried out by a terrorist group with ties to Al Queda. That report was edited to remove the part about Al Queda. That isn't Obama "standing by" the intelligence community. That's Obama fucking around with the intelligence from the intelligence community for political reasons and not owning up to it. That's the Obama Administration telling the American people lies about what they KNEW happened in Benghazi in order to cover their asses.

Obama rushed to take credit for the successful raid on Osama bin Laden...and he tried to pin the blame for the debacle in Benghazi on anyone ELSE he could. That isn't leadership.

Forum List

Back