Benghazi: Most people..just dont care! Give it up already.

What did you care more about this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because that's pretty much a "given" at this point. The thing that's being disputed now is who it was that edited the initial report to take out references to Al Queda.

David Petraeus' story actually rings true. The story that we've been given by the Obama White House hasn't from the start. They knew from live streaming video on the day of the attack that there was no demonstration prior to the attacks...yet they went with the story that the attack was a spontaneous reaction to the YouTube video.

You're right about the ex head of the CIA having nothing to lose. Those are the people that generally tell you the truth. If you think you're getting the truth from Susan Rice and Jay Carney then you're seriously naive.

Why does Petraeus have nothing left to lose?

Because he's left office in disgrace probably never to return? What's his reason for lying?

Susan Rice on the other hand is an ambitious young politician with aspirations to be our next Secretary of State and the man who can do that for her is the man that she went on those five Sunday morning talk shows and protected from criticism over Benghazi by telling the American people information that she SHOULD have know was completely false.

How many time has law officials come on TV and say that the death was accidental, or the alleged car thief, or the disaster is believed to maybe be cause by structure weakness when the are pretty sure that is not the case. I suggest we go through every such case and fire every single one of these people for 'cover ups.'

And that, my progressive friend, is what the Obama White House continues to doggedly stone wall on.

Are you claiming that Petraeus didn't testify that the initial CIA report claimed that the attack was carried out by Al Queda affiliated terrorists and that it was not a spontaneous reaction to the YouTube video?

Are you 'claiming' you have a link?

Why does Petraeus have nothing left to lose?

Because he's left office in disgrace probably never to return? What's his reason for lying?

Susan Rice on the other hand is an ambitious young politician with aspirations to be our next Secretary of State and the man who can do that for her is the man that she went on those five Sunday morning talk shows and protected from criticism over Benghazi by telling the American people information that she SHOULD have know was completely false.

How many time has law officials come on TV and say that the death was accidental, or the alleged car thief, or the disaster is believed to maybe be cause by structure weakness when the are pretty sure that is not the case. I suggest we go through every such case and fire every single one of these people for 'cover ups.'

Are you excusing what the Obama White House did because OTHERS have also lied? Is that really your best defense of this Administration? Wow...

Are you excusing what the Obama White House did because OTHERS have also lied? Is that really your best defense of this Administration? Wow...

Lookie here, OS. In post 630 of this thread you spouted a bunch of crap. Until you provide some backup to your bs you are talking to yourself.

Lookie here, OS. In post 630 of this thread you spouted a bunch of crap. Until you provide some backup to your bs you are talking to yourself.

Links are not required on this forum to information which is common knowledge. I.e., I need not provide a link if I state "George W. Bush was the 43rd President of the United States of America".

Are you claiming that Petraeus didn't testify that the initial CIA report claimed that the attack was carried out by Al Queda affiliated terrorists and that it was not a spontaneous reaction to the YouTube video?

Are you 'claiming' you have a link?

Now we're going to play the "link" game? I could probably give you a link that Elvis was abducted by aliens and still alive but that doesn't mean he didn't die of a drug overdose sitting on his toilet.

I'm assuming that you've watched this story slowly unfold as I have. Why is it that I need to post "links" to what has happened and what Petraeus stated? Do I also have post "links" to back up the fact that the Obama White House stone-walled the investigation...pushing it back beyond the November election? Some things are so obvious that they don't need "links". You've got a brain...try using it.

Here's what I posted...what's "crap"?

"The ex-head of the CIA testified that they had sent the White House an intelligence report stating that the attack in Benghazi was carried out by an Al Queda affiliated terrorist group and that the reference to Al Queda was subsequently edited out. So who was it that changed that intelligence report, Empty? Why is that information being withheld even now? The Obama Administration "ran out the clock" on this investigation, stone-walling it until after the elections when they promised that we would have answers. We're still waiting for those answers...they are still refusing to level with the American people...and the main stream media is still refusing to cover the story."

Everything I stated in that post looks pretty factual from where I sit. Of course I'm not viewing life through the tinted glasses that you quite obviously are...

Last edited:

Here's what I posted...what's "crap"?

"The ex-head of the CIA testified that they had sent the White House an intelligence report stating that the attack in Benghazi was carried out by an Al Queda affiliated terrorist group and that the reference to Al Queda was subsequently edited out. So who was it that changed that intelligence report, Empty? Why is that information being withheld even now? The Obama Administration "ran out the clock" on this investigation, stone-walling it until after the elections when they promised that we would have answers. We're still waiting for those answers...they are still refusing to level with the American people...and the main stream media is still refusing to cover the story."

Apparently the truth... but truth is the first victim of the left.

As I said OS. Your wasting your time and energy on Emptybrain.

He doesn't want the truth and will refuse to believe anything that doesn't corroborate the administrations story.

He knows full well they lied through the're teeth. He just can't admit it being the little Obamabot that he is.

He doesn't want the truth and will refuse to believe anything that doesn't corroborate the administrations story.

He knows full well they lied through the're teeth. He just can't admit it being the little Obamabot that he is.

I'm fairly confident that at some point this story will come out. The strategy of the Administration at the moment appears to be to string it out for as long as possible and have it come out in little bits of damaging information while they change their story slightly each time to address what's been uncovered. That's been their method so far anyways. Right now it's like a game of musical chairs and they're trying to determine which person gets left standing when the music stops. The only person that isn't walking in a circle around those chairs is Barack Obama. His butt is firmly parked. The question now is what "minion" takes it in the neck for him.

Well we all know nothing is his fault.

If he could blame Bush he sure as hell would.

Benghazi. Maybe Im off, but it just seems that most people just DONT CARE!

The far right is trying desperately to push this as the downfall of Obama.

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

Give it up. It aint stickin'.

"The far right is trying desperately to push this as the downfall of Obama."

There will be no downfall of o, as there is too much money holding him up. He will never have to answer for his role in the murders of 4 men, in Benghazi, as he had to put that on hold, while he campaigned for 4 more years of destructive government programs.

We get that there will be no justice for the murdered and no responsibility from the WH.

It would be nice though, if we could. Families need an answer and so does the rw of the country.

images8i-1.jpg

Bite me.
robot_greeting_1.jpg

Bite me.
robot_greeting_1.jpg

Bare it.

You can always hope that I've had my shots.

It is not the politicians who are "lying." It is the intelligence community. Obama is standing by the intelligence community. The 9/11/2001 investigation came to the conclusion that is was a "intelligence failure", basically the Bush administration threw the intelligence community under the bus. Obama has done no such thing. He is a leader the way Bush never could be.

The politicians ARE lying.....they always have and they always will. And that includes obama.....he's the biggest liar of them all. 9/11/01 is not what we're talkiing about here.....we're talking about 9/11/12, so please stop blaming Bush AGAIN already. My God, for people who constantly complain about the state of affairs that things were in when Bush was in office, you liberals are completely obsessed with the man to the point of it being pathological. obama has thrown every single person under the bus that he can......in fact, that bus is so stuffed with people that there's no more room and obama has to go looking for another bus to throw people under. The man takes responsibility for NOTHING. The previous CIA director told everyone that it was a terrorist attack within hours and they knew the terrorists were linked to al-quada........that went against what obama had already put out there to the general public, so once Patreaus stepped down obama replaced him with someone who would be more "compliant and cooperative" with the obama administration. In other words, the new CIA director lied his ass off to cover for obama by saying the intel community screwed up.

Name a single person Obama has thrown under the bus. And that previous CIA director you site has been shown to rewrite history. What does he care? He has nothing left to lose.
Ambassador Rice. General Petreus.
That's TWO.

The politicians ARE lying.....they always have and they always will. And that includes obama.....he's the biggest liar of them all. 9/11/01 is not what we're talkiing about here.....we're talking about 9/11/12, so please stop blaming Bush AGAIN already. My God, for people who constantly complain about the state of affairs that things were in when Bush was in office, you liberals are completely obsessed with the man to the point of it being pathological. obama has thrown every single person under the bus that he can......in fact, that bus is so stuffed with people that there's no more room and obama has to go looking for another bus to throw people under. The man takes responsibility for NOTHING. The previous CIA director told everyone that it was a terrorist attack within hours and they knew the terrorists were linked to al-quada........that went against what obama had already put out there to the general public, so once Patreaus stepped down obama replaced him with someone who would be more "compliant and cooperative" with the obama administration. In other words, the new CIA director lied his ass off to cover for obama by saying the intel community screwed up.

Name a single person Obama has thrown under the bus. And that previous CIA director you site has been shown to rewrite history. What does he care? He has nothing left to lose.
Ambassador Rice. General Petreus.
That's TWO.

0 for 2. Score: FAIL

Rice
U.S. President Barack Obama backed his ambassador to the United Nations, Susan Rice, telling Republican senators to “go after me” rather than pick on her, also saying that Rice’s name is still among the options to lead the State Department.

Obama’s comments, in a combative tone, came after two senior Republican senators, John McCain and Lindsey Graham, said they would block any attempts by the president to put Rice into a Cabinet position that would require Senate confirmation.

Patraeus
"After being married for over 37 years, I showed extremely poor judgment by engaging in an extramarital affair. Such behavior is unacceptable, both as a husband and as the leader of an organization such as ours," Petraeus said in a letter to colleagues, explaining his decision to step down.

"Teddy Roosevelt once observed that life's greatest gift is the opportunity to work hard at work worth doing. I will always treasure my opportunity to have done that with you and I will always regret the circumstances that brought that work with you to an end," he said.

According to a U.S. official, the FBI had a tip that Petraeus was involved with his biographer, Paula Broadwell, and investigated the alleged affair to determine whether it posed a security risk.

Forum List

Back