Benghazi: Most people..just dont care! Give it up already.

What did you care more about this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its so bizarre watching right wingers just salivate and desperately keep pushing "BEEEEEANGHAZI!!!".

Did the President do wrong, or right, or lie, or not???

I personally dont give a fuck. Im more worried about paying my bills this month, and who wins the Alabama vs Georgia game Saturday.

But still interesting, to see the GOP keep pushing with all their might on an issue that, really, has no impact on the daily lives of 99.9% of Americans, rather than put all that energy into solving some of the real problems affecting the average American.

It would almost make one think that solving problems facing average Americans is LESS important to them than.......just simply defeating Obama.

And they wonder why they lost.

Its so bizarre watching right wingers just salivate and desperately keep pushing "BEEEEEANGHAZI!!!".

I personally dont give a fuck. Im more worried about paying my bills this month, and who wins the Alabama vs Georgia game Saturday.

But still interesting, to see the GOP keep pushing with all their might on an issue that, really, has no impact on the daily lives of 99.9% of Americans, rather than put all that energy into solving some of the real problems affecting the average American.

It would almost make one think that solving problems facing average Americans is LESS important to them than.......just simply defeating Obama.

Would be nice if the President put some effort into solving some of our issues...

I watched Susan Collins go on and on about Obama. She said he wanted a "clean win" in Libya so he suppressed this story to try to get it.

Such a stupid thing to say.

First, has Obama ever mentioned "win" of any kind in Libya?

Second, only a tard could believe in this age of the Internet, the president could hide such a big story.

Third, Republicans are making themselves look even more ridiculous by the hour.

Would be nice if the President put some effort into solving some of our issues...

He's been doing a pretty good job. The majority of Americans seem to agree with me.

You couldn't be referring to this very short interview could you?
[ame=http://youtu.be/mhp9A43aeKM]Thomas Ricks' Accuses Fox News Of Operating As 'Wing Of The Republican Party' - YouTube[/ame]

The majority of Americans are more worried about power and grocery bills, healthcare, the border, crime, car trouble, education, roads crumbling, disaster prep/relief.

We vote for representatives....to REPRESENT us. The GOP reps aren't representing the wishes of most Americans. They're expending all their energy chasing a topic that, right or wrong, is NOT a big concern for most Americans.

Its almost like the GOP wants to get a head-start on their 2014 and 2016 losses. Well....they're off and running!

It is over-over-over- WAYYYY-over- compensation for the Romney crash and burn. Plus some manipulation they think you can't see over Sen. Kerry's potential seat.

Regards from Rosie.

If we add up all the time Senators have spent in front of microphones and the all the time in briefings and committees and all the time spent going over material about Benghazi this thing might end up costing the American tax payer dearly before their done. Republicans just love spending money going after people.

Its fine. Just keep tabs on who is spending time/energy/money on shit WE care about, here at home, average Americans...........and who spends it on shit talk radio hosts and country club VIP's care about (aka, getting Obama)

[ame=http://youtu.be/mhp9A43aeKM]Thomas Ricks' Accuses Fox News Of Operating As 'Wing Of The Republican Party' - YouTube[/ame]

:lmao: "Well Tom Ricks, thank you." "You've very welcome." :lmao:
I wonder how that one made it to the air.

He's been doing a pretty good job. The majority of Americans seem to agree with me.

I guess...if you call high unemployment, 16 trillion in debt, 1.5 percent gdp, stagnant economy on the verge of another recession a wildly raging success.

That is the best. Period.

You are frighteningly representative of the fuckwad voters who enshrined the Boy King for another 4 years. You can bet your fat fuck liberal ass this is serious shit.

Just ignore it like you ignored the last 4 years. And go on being a complacent retard for the next 4. Keep up the good work, idiot.

I suspect they might have booked him for a slightly longer interview.

I watched Susan Collins go on and on about Obama. She said he wanted a "clean win" in Libya so he suppressed this story to try to get it.

Such a stupid thing to say.

First, has Obama ever mentioned "win" of any kind in Libya?

Second, only a tard could believe in this age of the Internet, the president could hide such a big story.

Third, Republicans are making themselves look even more ridiculous by the hour.

McCain wanted to unilaterally go stampeding into Libya with troops and the whole shebang.

I wonder how many casualties that would have resulted in.

Personally I couldn't care less who wins a jock match on a college football field but I'd like to find out what happened in Benghazi. Democrats thought it was awfully important to find out what Nixon knew about a 3rd rate burglary at the Watergate hotel but they don't care about the death of a US Ambassador and three others including two Veteran Navy Seals. Hillary said she took "responsibility" for the lack of security but she really didn't. President Hussein said he takes responsibility for the lie that the administration promoted to cover their criminal negligence but he didn't mean it either. The cover up used to be worse than the crime but maybe not when a democrat is covering up criminal negligence and perjury.

Actually it's non brain dead citizens who would like to know how it is that a US ambassador was allowed to be killed along with some of his staff, while the WH watched in real time, and then after the fact why the admin lied about the cause for more than a week.

If you weren't a brain dead ass hat you would want to know too.

Forum List

Back