Benghazi: Most people..just dont care! Give it up already.

What did you care more about this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bush?

Dont you mean congress?

They are the ones who voted for the war.

No I don't mean Congress, because I wasn't talking about war.

Oh then you at least meant to say Clinton and Bush and who cheered BTW other then your ME allies?

My ME allies? Are you insane? What you know about me? Don't bring Clinton into this either. If the Republicans were as concerned about protecting the country as they were about a blow job, there's a good chance 9/11 wouldn't have happened. They've got a lot to explain on that score for diverting the country's attention and then ignoring clear warnings. Every time Clinton tried to do something all you heard was "wag the dog", "bombing camels" and "aspirin factory"! DISGUSTING. The blood is on their hands.

It truly is amazing how differently progressives treat their own while holding them to a much lower standard than they do people they hate, which is anyone who doesn't toe their line.

No I don't mean Congress, because I wasn't talking about war.

Oh then you at least meant to say Clinton and Bush and who cheered BTW other then your ME allies?

My ME allies? Are you insane? What you know about me? Don't bring Clinton into this either. If the Republicans were as concerned about protecting the country as they were about a blow job, there's a good chance 9/11 wouldn't have happened. They've got a lot to explain on that score for diverting the country's attention and then ignoring clear warnings. Every time Clinton tried to do something all you heard was "wag the dog", "bombing camels" and "aspirin factory"! DISGUSTING. The blood is on their hands.

Your so full of shit.

Clinton had that info long before Bush was elected. He passed it to Bush. Neither of them did anything with it because what do you do?? You can bet your ass Clinton thanks God every night that AQ held off that attack till he was out of office for 8 months.

A vague warning. Nor time. No place. No method. Do you shut down the whole country?? America is a big country with loads of targets.

Neither of them is to blame for 9-11. That honor belongs to the dirtbags who flew the planes, UBL and those backing them.

Common Sense 101.

Its so bizarre watching right wingers just salivate and desperately keep pushing "BEEEEEANGHAZI!!!".

Did the President do wrong, or right, or lie, or not???

I personally dont give a fuck. Im more worried about paying my bills this month, and who wins the Alabama vs Georgia game Saturday.

But still interesting, to see the GOP keep pushing with all their might on an issue that, really, has no impact on the daily lives of 99.9% of Americans, rather than put all that energy into solving some of the real problems affecting the average American.

It would almost make one think that solving problems facing average Americans is LESS important to them than.......just simply defeating Obama.

And they wonder why they lost.

What a surprise, you "don't give a fuck" if the President lies or not.

I think there is a point to be made when the right has distorted a serious issue like this and turned it into a political witch hunt with lies, conspiracy theories and all the rest, and basically will accept any explanation floating out there with no proof as long as it makes Obama look bad.

It is even more ridiculous when they completely deflect 9-11 or the Iraq War by blaming Clinton and Congress-anybody but Bush.

Then if the rest of us don't want to accept the wild stories going on about Benghazi and are waiting for the facts, we are somehow just protecting Obama.

If you can't see the blatant hypocrisy here, you are blind as hell.

So anything coming out of the WH is the truth huh??

Plenty of facts out there right now. Rice did as she was told and lied her ass off about some video no one heard about or saw.

The CIA said it was AQ and some anonymous someone in the administration changed the facts. The administration blamed it on a video. Facts one and all.

If you can't see blatant hypocrisy here, you are blind as hell.

I'm sure most of you are aware of this, but in 2011, repubs cut spending on embassy security by $128 million, and cut it further still by an additional $331 million for 2012...and then have the nerve to whine when our embassy is attacked?

I've also read that repubs only needed to gain an additonal 4 more votes out of every 100 votes cast to regain the White House. Instead of trying to pull more voters into their fold by being more moderate and working with this president, they'd rather use the deaths of 4 Americans for some sort of sick political gain.

Keep it up, republicans and you can kiss 2014 and 2016 bye bye. The American people have had enough of you, and this last election proved it.

Your so full of shit.

Clinton had that info long before Bush was elected. He passed it to Bush. Neither of them did anything with it because what do you do?? You can bet your ass Clinton thanks God every night that AQ held off that attack till he was out of office for 8 months.

A vague warning. Nor time. No place. No method. Do you shut down the whole country?? America is a big country with loads of targets.

Neither of them is to blame for 9-11. That honor belongs to the dirtbags who flew the planes, UBL and those backing them.

Common Sense 101.

Common sense? If it's so obvious, why isn't it being used in the Benghazi situation? What makes sense about distracting the nation over a personal matter that was never going to come out in their favor, when we had more important things to worry about? Sorry, I'm not letting them off that easy, especially with all the bruhaha over 4 deaths and the cheers for Bush after 3,000!

I watched Susan Collins go on and on about Obama. She said he wanted a "clean win" in Libya so he suppressed this story to try to get it.

Such a stupid thing to say.

First, has Obama ever mentioned "win" of any kind in Libya?

Second, only a tard could believe in this age of the Internet, the president could hide such a big story.

Third, Republicans are making themselves look even more ridiculous by the hour.

He doesn't have to mention it, the media takes care of that.

I think there is a point to be made when the right has distorted a serious issue like this and turned it into a political witch hunt with lies, conspiracy theories and all the rest, and basically will accept any explanation floating out there with no proof as long as it makes Obama look bad.

It is even more ridiculous when they completely deflect 9-11 or the Iraq War by blaming Clinton and Congress-anybody but Bush.

Then if the rest of us don't want to accept the wild stories going on about Benghazi and are waiting for the facts, we are somehow just protecting Obama.

Please list the lies and consiracy theories that you're talking about I"m confused.

Please list the lies and consiracy theories that you're talking about I"m confused.

Do we have enough time, energy and board space to clear up your multiple confusions? Just suffice it to say that the RW blames this president more about the death of four, than they did the previous president over the deaths of 3,000! What's THAT all about, except that they care more about politics than lives? Does that scratch the surface for you?

Last edited:

Your so full of shit.

Common Sense 101.

Common sense? If it's so obvious, why isn't it being used in the Benghazi situation? What makes sense about distracting the nation over a personal matter that was never going to come out in their favor, when we had more important things to worry about? Sorry, I'm not letting them off that easy, especially with all the bruhaha over 4 deaths and the cheers for Bush after 3,000!

Well did the administration lie??

Did requests for more security get denied??

Did they not change what the CIA reported??

Didn't Barry take off for his fundraiser in the middle of an attack on a consulate??

No one is cheering those 3,000 on 9-11. Only a blind biased left wing loon like you would even suggest that.

What would you have had Clinton and Bush do?? Shut down the whole country on a vague warning?? Leave all planes on the ground?? Stop all buses, trains and any suspicious cars??
Good luck with that.

Why don't you tell us how you would have prevented 9-11??

I'm disgusted over Benghazi because it could have been prevented. They requested more security and the assholes in the State Department, Barry's State Department, denied more security. They then let those men die when they could have sent help.

The most disgusting thing is that that fuck took off for his fundraiser in Vegas in the middle of it all. He obviously could care less about 3 men fighting for their lives. He's an asshole and fuck of the first order. One you probably helped put back in the WH.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel

We are approaching 2 years since the Fast and Furious controversy. The right was criticized for staging a witch hunt and were told by the left to sit back and let the investigation come to a completion so all the facts will come out.

Have any facts yet?

The only facts I know of so far are the following:

1) The US government was smuggling arms acrss the border of an ally and selling those guns to the enemy of that ally without the ally government being aware.

2) When a country sells guns to the enemy of another country, it is deemed as an act of war against that country. (trhe Mexican government declared the drug cartels of Mexico enemies of the Mexican Government several years ago)

3) The President of the United States claimed to have known nothing about the fact that we were committing an act of war against an ally.

4) The attorney General claimed that he was a very busy man and therefore could not be aware of all operations...and therefore was not aware of the fact that the united states was engaged in an operation that can be deemed an act of war against an ally.

5) To this day, no one has released the name of the individual who deemed it not important to inform the attorney general that the US goivernment was engaged in an operation that can be deemed an act of war against an ally.

and then, of course, I have this question....

If an operation that can be deemed an act of war against an ally is not important enough for the AG to know about...what operations WOULD be deemed important enough?

And finally...

The GOP was called out for staging a witch hunt becuase they wanted to know how this happened.

And the democratic party mambers of congress made it clear that they had no interest in finding out how it happened.

Last edited:

Do we have enough time, energy and board space to clear up your multiple confusions? Just suffice it to say that the RW blames this president more about the death of four, than they did the previous president over the deaths of 3,000! What's THAT all about, except that they care more about politics than lives? Does that scratch the surface for you?

I am not blaming Obama for the deaths of 4 Americans...never did and never will. I am confusaed as to why there is so much confusion as to why reuqests for better security were denied; why the President of the United States opted to go with written talking points to make a judgenment call as opposed to sitting down face to face with the leaders of the intelligence community; why there seems to have been drastic changes made to the initial reports...with the original wording being correct and the subsequent wording being blatantly wrong..

These are very basic questions....and so far the answers we are getting is "wasnt me"

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I would have preferred the Benghazi attack never happened and all four men were still alive and well but since it did happen and the four men were murdered I would like to know how and why this happened and why security was so lax especially in the middle east and in Libya where there was no real government or security from the locals and on the anniversary of 9-11 no less I happen to think this is important but hey that's just me.

It is imporetant. Very important. If it is duye tpo a lack of communication, we need to know so it wont happen again. If it is due to tampering of reports, we need to know so it wont hapopen again. If it is due to incompetency, we need to know so it wont happen again.

Why is the GOP is pushing the issue? Perhaps for political expediency. But at least they are asking for answrers.

But the bigger question is this....why are the democrats NOT interested in pushing the issue and finding out what happened?

Ah, but we do...we just don't think it needs to be made into a witch hunt or political theater. Yes, investigate the security failures. Is that what Fox and the RW media is doing? No, they are floating ridiculous conspiracy theories like the President watched a video of the attack. Seriously?

It's too late to take anything seriously. Fox has made a mockery of the issue.

First.. where are ANY democrats asking anything about what happened in Benghazi? I don't believe that I've heard anyone in the government media ask any questions about it at all.

Second.. If Obama was in the situation room, then he would have seen the video as it was being streamed by the drone beginning about an hour after the initial assault on the consulate. If Obama wasn't in the situation room, what was he doing that was more important than dealing with an ongoing attack on a U.S. consulate and a CIA facility?

The only mockery that has been made is that this incident has shown that the government media channels no longer credible as a source for real news, and that people like you care more for your partisanship than you do for the truth.

I'm sure most of you are aware of this, but in 2011, repubs cut spending on embassy security by $128 million, and cut it further still by an additional $331 million for 2012...and then have the nerve to whine when our embassy is attacked?

I've also read that repubs only needed to gain an additonal 4 more votes out of every 100 votes cast to regain the White House. Instead of trying to pull more voters into their fold by being more moderate and working with this president, they'd rather use the deaths of 4 Americans for some sort of sick political gain.

Keep it up, republicans and you can kiss 2014 and 2016 bye bye. The American people have had enough of you, and this last election proved it.

The question was asked of the State Dept. if budget cuts had anything to do with the lack of security in Benghazi. The answer given under oath was No. But, even IF lack of funding were this issue ( which it was not ), then why would you put people out there if you couldn't afford to provide security for them? It is irresponsible. If they didn't think they had the resources to protect it, they should not have had that consulate open.

It is imporetant. Very important. If it is duye tpo a lack of communication, we need to know so it wont happen again. If it is due to tampering of reports, we need to know so it wont hapopen again. If it is due to incompetency, we need to know so it wont happen again.

Why is the GOP is pushing the issue? Perhaps for political expediency. But at least they are asking for answrers.

But the bigger question is this....why are the democrats NOT interested in pushing the issue and finding out what happened?

Ah, but we do...we just don't think it needs to be made into a witch hunt or political theater. Yes, investigate the security failures. Is that what Fox and the RW media is doing? No, they are floating ridiculous conspiracy theories like the President watched a video of the attack. Seriously?

First.. where are ANY democrats asking anything about what happened in Benghazi? I don't believe that I've heard anyone in the government media ask any questions about it at all.

Second.. If Obama was in the situation room, then he would have seen the video as it was being streamed by the drone beginning about an hour after the initial assault on the consulate. If Obama wasn't in the situation room, what was he doing that was more important than dealing with an ongoing attack on a U.S. consulate and a CIA facility?

The only mockery that has been made is that this incident has shown that the government media channels no longer credible as a source for real news, and that people like you care more for your partisanship than you do for the truth.

I expect it from partisan posters on a message board. I am confused as to why our elected officials are not interested in finding the truth. Instead, they are labelling GOP reps for staging a witch hunt as they seek answers.

Perhaps one reason you don't hear any democrats asking about what happened is you don't listen very hard. Another reason might be that if there was a rational, mature inquiry by the republicans one could hear people talk but as the it is all anyone hears is, "OBAMA COVERUP", "THEY LET THEM DIE", "RICE", "RICE", "RICE".

Is this the face of a man who wants answers or someone who wants payback.
121114_mccain_rice_605_ap-600x328.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back