Everybody Knew This Was Coming

Yeah cause only libs know what they are, except when they are inconvenient then it's just propo....yeah that's it
Best if you stick to telling your own story and present your case. Hopefully you know that.

Last edited:
Republican gun culture.
Really? Raised that way by his Republican parents? Taught that by his conservative teachers? What "gun culture" was it that tainted this boy, Crepitus? You on the left pretty much control everything that our young hear and see these days...so why is that it's a Republican thing when a young person becomes warped?

Why wouldn't it be the nonstop message from the left for the better part of nine years that Donald Trump was the "anti christ" and unless he's stopped democracy as we know it is going to be lost? How many times do you think that young man heard THAT message for almost half of his life?

Really? Raised that way by his Republican parents? Taught that by his conservative teachers? What "gun culture" was it that tainted this boy, Crepitus? You on the left pretty much control everything that our young hear and see these days...so why is that it's a Republican thing when a young person becomes warped?

Why wouldn't it be the nonstop message from the left for the better part of nine years that Donald Trump was the "anti christ" and unless he's stopped democracy as we know it is going to be lost? How many times do you think that young man heard THAT message for almost half of his life?
You don't like the truth ?

Republicans are all steeped in it via various sources.

Republicans are all steeped in it via various sources.
Really? Interesting. Liberals pretty much run our education system. They dominate Hollywood. They control most of newspapers in the country. The same for television. So how is that ANYONE is "steeped" in conservative culture, Crepitus?

You right wingers are sooooooo predictable. Everybody knows what's coming. The racism, the sexism, all of it., there sin't goingto be any of you go low we stay high. You guys have asked for this brawl. Now it's on. And let me tell you that when you star tthis shit, you will ensure a trump defeat.

Keep it up.
Yeah, this self-sabotage is bizarre.

I think Trump already knows he's beat and he intends to go out in a blaze of glory and take everyone with him.

Suicide cult.

Several of them already attacked the Capitol for him, with five dying on the altar of the Big Lie.
Who knows what their paroxysm of despair in November will cause them to do next.

trump-jones.png
[

I think Trump already knows he's beat and he intends to go out in a blaze of glory and take everyone with him.

Suicide cult.

Several of them already attacked the Capitol for him, with five dying on the altar of the Big Lie.
Who knows what their paroxysm of despair in November will cause them to do next.

trump-jones.png
[
Trump purges anyone who doesn't tell him what he wants to hear.

Maybe he thinks he is winning bigly.

No , that mythology , like all religion , is a false narrative. Bit the comparison to such a myth is compatible not factual.
With all respect, Stann...that "mythology" has become the main talking point for the left when it comes to Trump! It's not that his policies are flawed or didn't work...it's that he himself is evil and that overrides all else.

Suicide cult.

trump-jones.png
[
I'm less worried about what the reaction from the right will be if Trump loses than I am the reaction from the left if he wins again. Do you remember 2016? It got ugly.

Forum List

Back