Benghazi: Most people..just dont care! Give it up already.

What did you care more about this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So the new head of the Grey Lady axed a show that would have exposed this huge pedophile in Britain.

Welcome to the NYTimes. Protecting pedophiles everywhere. Too funny. Actually sad, but that's our lot these days.

Just so you know I'm not lying. I hope by now you know that.

Mr Thompson led the BBC from 2004-2012, overseeing the British corporation's TV, radio and online services.

The Times appointed the 55-year-old in August, saying his experience in global media made him the "ideal candidate".

But he faces questions over the BBC's decision to shelve a Newsnight programme about sex abuse claims surrounding the late BBC presenter Jimmy Savile.

The programme was axed while Mr Thompson was still in charge.

Mr Thompson left the BBC on 14 September, before the making of another Newsnight programme which led to former Conservative party treasurer Lord McAlpine being wrongly accused of child abuse.

The crisis over that broadcast led to the resignation of his successor, George Entwistle, on Saturday.

It's a big deal and it's gotten worse.

BBC News - Ex-BBC Mark Thompson starts as New York Times boss

Lot of idiotic statements - absolutely no evidence, supporting documentation, or even common sense.
Just like the "Bush was in on 911" crowd. Do you honestly think you are emabarassing anyone except yourselves?

Lot of idiotic statements - absolutely no evidence, supporting documentation, or even common sense.
Just like the "Bush was in on 911" crowd. Do you honestly think you are emabarassing anyone except yourselves?

That does sum up your side of the argument pretty succinctly.

now there's a typically well-supported position.
if you don't have something meanful to contribute - why not exercise your right to be silent. Remember it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool that to speak and remove all doubt.

if you don't have something meanful to contribute - why not exercise your right to be silent. Remember it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool that to speak and remove all doubt.

Did you ever respond the last time I tore your position apart?

I haven't read the whole thread, but from what I saw........it didn't go quite the way the clueless OP intended. LOL

A Party full of fools...that is today's Republican Party.

I didn't see you jumping at the chance to defend the way the administration handled this mess either, I wonder why.

I didn't see you jumping at the chance to defend the way the administration handled this mess either, I wonder why.
Defend what?

They handled it well.

What would be your alternative?

Invasion?

1/4 million Libyans dead?

5000 American troops dead?

Defend what?

They handled it well.

Invasion?

They had so many different stories that Jon Stewart asked Obama about it, yet you think they handled it well.

By the way, who were they supposed to invade? Fox News?

Defend what?

They handled it well.

Invasion?

They had so many different stories that Jon Stewart asked Obama about it, yet you think they handled it well.

Ah..so..it's a story thing.

Maybe he should have read "My Pet Goat"..

Benghazi. Maybe Im off, but it just seems that most people just DONT CARE!

The far right is trying desperately to push this as the downfall of Obama.

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

Give it up. It aint stickin'.
I think the more accurate statement would be most Obama supporters don't care and the media which also falls under the category of Obama supporters did not care until the sex angle came into play the rest of care about why the ambassador was hung out dry security wise.

Maybe the way it was stated is a little insensitive but he's right. People aren't interested and even worse, they aren't asigning blame. You all should let it run it's course because Americans really don't like the way Repubs just hate the president and personally attack him and his family.

Why is it that the liberals always hate on the repubs when it comes to national security? Is it because they really have no clue as to how to protect this country, but always try to pretend as though they do? I'm certain that is the case. They would rather portray themselves as the "saviors", even though the repubs are much better at taking care of national security matters. Liberals will label conservatives as "extremists" or even "terrorists", yet they refuse to use the word "terrorist" when our diplomats are murdered by the very people who exhibit extreme ideaology. It's beyond all rationality. I'm not a repub or a dem, but I find it crazy that obama is excused of all wrongdoing no matter what has taken place but the repubs are crucified if they so much as cross their eyes. It's the double standard, hypocritical ways that the dems depend on to attempt to ruin anyone who stands in their way. And it's become apparent that the inmates are running the asylum at this point in time. I used to be a full-fledged dem, proudly pushing the progressive agenda....until I saw through their empty rhetoric, character assasinations, threats/intimidation, fake use of "women's issues", and the sorely lacking protection of this country's very foundation that I could no longer stay in the dem party. It was exceedingly disappointing, to say the least.

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

The constant attacks on our President have gone full circle, from the stupid to the ridiculous to the absurd and back to stupid. It's the same fools who over and over raise irritating and trivial objections; find fault with unnecessarily and post hysterically and incessantly attacks on President Obama.

They began even before he had taken the oath of office and have proved only one thing: The far right in America is composed of stupid people, bigoted people and unabashed partisan people.

Irritating and trivial??? What the helll is wrong with you? Are you some kind of psychopath who could care less about innocent people being murdered by our president? If this had happend under Romney's watch, and he had sat there and watched Americans being murdered and refused to do anything about it.....my guess is that you liberals would be screaming your heads off and frothing at the mouth about how awful it is to have a conservative in office who refuses to protect its citizens. Just because you don't give a shit about Americans doesn't mean the rest of us shouldn't...or doesn't....care about it. Go crawl into a cave somewhere and hibernate for the next 4 years. We are far better off without the likes of you.

The constant attacks on our President have gone full circle, from the stupid to the ridiculous to the absurd and back to stupid. It's the same fools who over and over raise irritating and trivial objections; find fault with unnecessarily and post hysterically and incessantly attacks on President Obama.

They began even before he had taken the oath of office and have proved only one thing: The far right in America is composed of stupid people, bigoted people and unabashed partisan people.

Irritating and trivial??? What the helll is wrong with you? Are you some kind of psychopath who could care less about innocent people being murdered by our president? If this had happend under Romney's watch, and he had sat there and watched Americans being murdered and refused to do anything about it.....my guess is that you liberals would be screaming your heads off and frothing at the mouth about how awful it is to have a conservative in office who refuses to protect its citizens. Just because you don't give a shit about Americans doesn't mean the rest of us shouldn't...or doesn't....care about it. Go crawl into a cave somewhere and hibernate for the next 4 years. We are far better off without the likes of you.

That's interesting.

Benghazi..a whole other country..and a terrorist attack is referred to by the right wing as people being murdered by our President.

9/11? Well..using your parameters..were 3000 Americans murdered back then by our President?

I think the more accurate statement would be most Obama supporters don't care and the media which also falls under the category of Obama supporters did not care until the sex angle came into play the rest of care about why the ambassador was hung out dry security wise.

Maybe the way it was stated is a little insensitive but he's right. People aren't interested and even worse, they aren't asigning blame. You all should let it run it's course because Americans really don't like the way Repubs just hate the president and personally attack him and his family.

Why is it that the liberals always hate on the repubs when it comes to national security? Is it because they really have no clue as to how to protect this country, but always try to pretend as though they do? I'm certain that is the case. They would rather portray themselves as the "saviors", even though the repubs are much better at taking care of national security matters. Liberals will label conservatives as "extremists" or even "terrorists", yet they refuse to use the word "terrorist" when our diplomats are murdered by the very people who exhibit extreme ideaology. It's beyond all rationality. I'm not a repub or a dem, but I find it crazy that obama is excused of all wrongdoing no matter what has taken place but the repubs are crucified if they so much as cross their eyes. It's the double standard, hypocritical ways that the dems depend on to attempt to ruin anyone who stands in their way. And it's become apparent that the inmates are running the asylum at this point in time. I used to be a full-fledged dem, proudly pushing the progressive agenda....until I saw through their empty rhetoric, character assasinations, threats/intimidation, fake use of "women's issues", and the sorely lacking protection of this country's very foundation that I could no longer stay in the dem party. It was exceedingly disappointing, to say the least.

Last time a Repub administration was in place, thousands of Americans died in terror attacks here..and abroad.

I think it should be noted that 65% of the people on this website.....your own polll.....is saying that Benghazi is a major issue that obama needs to provide honest answers for. And he's not doing that. People DO care about it. If you were looking to score liberal political points, then it backfired on you in a very bad way.

That'd be kind of awesome.

They could pull BIll Krystol out of his Spider Hole...

Last time a Repub administration was in place, thousands of Americans died in terror attacks here..and abroad.

Now we arrest artists who take their art onto planes.

Personally, I think the people dying is better than the arresting people for nothing, but I care more about civil liberties than you do.

Forum List

Back