Benghazi: Most people..just dont care! Give it up already.

What did you care more about this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nu6VZ9DeVc]President Obama Speaks on the Attack on Benghazi - YouTube[/ame]

Now - did Obama call this an act of terrorism the next day or not?

Yes - he did.

Now let's move to a truly disputed topic - or at least a topic that is under dispute by intelligent people who are not choking on kool aid.

It isn't Rice that I'm most angry about, much more about Obama agreeing with the islamic world about the video. IF he really believed what he just said in Burma, he said of said, "Please understand that within a free country people have a RIGHT speak their minds".

Most of Islam shown that they aren't able to accept our freedom of speech. They want to silence us and Obama more or less agreed with them. WTF?

It isn't Rice that I'm most angry about, much more about Obama agreeing with the islamic world about the video. IF he really believed what he just said in Burma, he said of said, "Please understand that within a free country people have a RIGHT speak their minds".

Most of Islam shown that they aren't able to accept our freedom of speech. They want to silence us and Obama more or less agreed with them. WTF?

Many cultures don't have a tradition of Freedom of speech as we do in the United States. They ask, "why do you let them say such hateful things about us?"

President tries to explain our concept of Freedom of speech to those who have no experience with that sort of thing.

you're grasping at straws.

Last edited:
NOW - was their any delay in response?

"WASHINGTON — A CIA security team rushed to the U.S. consulate in Libya’s eastern city of Benghazi less than 25 minutes after receiving the first call that the mission was under attack, while a second squad was dispatched by air from the capital, Tripoli, according to a timeline released on Thursday by U.S. intelligence officials.

The timeline is the most detailed accounting to date of the U.S. response to the attack on the consulate and was released to rebut news reports that U.S. officials had delayed a rescue.

“The officials on the ground in Benghazi responded to the situation . . . as quickly and as effectively as possible,” said a senior intelligence official, speaking on condition of anonymity. “There were no orders to anybody to stand down in providing support.”

The timeline also revealed that a nearby CIA annex came under attack twice during the events, with the second assault coming more than seven hours after Islamist extremists first stormed the consulate."

The CIA says no delay.

Are they just backing POTUS? What evidence do we have of a delay?

Last edited:

Are you parroting what Romney said hours after the attack in Benghazi started. 'Obama the apologist' is a complete construction of the right wing which the Benghazi attack was used to fuel that propaganda.

President Obama Speaks on the Attack on Benghazi - YouTube

Yes - he did.

Now let's move to a truly disputed topic - or at least a topic that is under dispute by intelligent people who are not choking on kool aid.

Actually he said "......no act of terror....".

He used the word terror but what he was talking about is open to debate.

Fact is he refused to say it was an act of terror later several times and insisted that the primary cause was a video. He also had his spokesperson tell a lie on 5 separate talk-shows that it was the result of a spontaneous protest which proved to be another lie. There were no protests in Benghazi, but nimbrods like you insist on parroting their lies regardless of the facts we now know, so give it the fuck up.

Last edited:

Yes - he did.

He used the word terror but he what he was talking about is open to debate.

Fact is he refused to say it was an act of terror later several times and insisted that the primary cause was a video. He also had his spokesperson tell a lie on 5 separate talk-shows that it was the result of a spontaneous protest which proved to be another lie. There were no protests in Benghazi, but nimbrods like you insist on parroting their lies regardless of the facts we now know, so give it the fuck up.

Can I see the links on that please?
And why are you so angry? Or do you just drop the F-bomb and launch personal attacks indiscriminately?

Last edited:
So you are arguing that perhaps he wasn't talking about the attack in Benghazi ....
at a press conference about the attack in Benghazi ???

Seriously - that's what you're going with?

And do you really expect people to take that argument seriously?

Are you parroting what Romney said hours after the attack in Benghazi started. 'Obama the apologist' is a complete construction of the right wing which the Benghazi attack was used to fuel that propaganda.

Well, you know what they say, If the Foo Shits wear it. Guess Oblamer wears it.

In fairness - there were some of the far left who insisted Bush had some culpability in the 911 attacks.
But since they couldn't offer any better evidence than the "Blame Obama for Benghazi" loons on the far right, I file them both under the same header:

:bsflag:

Yes - he did.

He used the word terror but what he was talking about is open to debate.

Well who could hear him anyone since so many people were screaming about the 'terrorist' attack. What? The only public official screaming 'terrorist attack' before that Sunday was McCain? So who's to blame? Plenty to go around if that's the way you want to play it.

So you are arguing that perhaps he wasn't talking about the attack in Benghazi ....
at a press conference about the attack in Benghazi ???

Seriously - that's what you're going with?

And do you really expect people to take that argument seriously?

Well yeah, it really was fairly clear that he was referring to 9/11/01.

Candy Crowley: While Obama Did Say ‘Act Of Terror,’ Romney Was ‘Right In The Main’ | Mediaite

In fairness - there were some of the far left who insisted Bush had some culpability in the 911 attacks.
But since they couldn't offer any better evidence than the "Blame Obama for Benghazi" loons on the far right, I file them both under the same header:

:bsflag:

Was that before or after the Left voted to go to war?

Yes - he did.

Can I see the links on that please?
And why are you so angry? Or do you just drop the F-bomb and launch personal attacks indiscriminately?

You don't need any links. It's part of the official record. I'm not wasting my time re-educating you.

Btw, when someone accuses someone of drinking the Kool-aid that is the same as calling them a liar. And I'll say fuck any God Damned time I choose because this isn't Sean Hannity's site. If you can't handle it fucken leave.

Last edited:
First she didn't say it
NOW it was "satire"
??????????????

Man - don't choke on your kool aid
Just give it up

Whoa. She was being a smart ass and they didn't quote her correctly.

What else is new

Now tell me what you see in the distance liberal moron?

diomede-coastline_4570.jpg

Now only the Bering Strait separates the two land masses. I guess you fucked up in geography obviously.

You libs are stupider than ever.

bering.gif

How close are Russia and Alaska?

Come on kid. You can do it.

how utterly irrelevant.

Change of Subject: Did Sarah Palin really say you can see Russia from Alaska?

so your Fox News told you she didn't really say it - and so you believed it. True - those weren't her exact words. But her exact words were pretty close to it and pretty stupid.

No, her words were true and the left trying to say you can't see Russia from Alaska is both dishonest and intellectually corrupt.

What is intellectually corrupt is trying to spin away from the fact that she said because there are places in Alaska where you can see Russia -0 that gives her foreign policy credentials.

She said it (see linked video) and it's stupid.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGSJCDw3ZBw]Sarah Palin - You Can See Russia From Alaska www.RightFace.us - YouTube[/ame]

btw - Obama did call it terrorism the next day didn't he? Or did Fox News fail to run that Rose Garden press conference video too???????

Unless you can prove to me that Fox News edited the White House web site to remove the part of Obama's speech where he called the attack in Benghazi terrorism, I will have to say that no, he did not call it terrorism.

The constant reposts regarding Palin make it obvious that this topic is something some folks do not want discussed. Shocking, just shocking.

Many cultures don't have a tradition of Freedom of speech as we do in the United States. They ask, "why do you let them say such hateful things about us?"

President tries to explain our concept of Freedom of speech to those who have no experience with that sort of thing.

you're grasping at straws.

Excuse me? Can you explain how telling people in another country that the US has never allowed people to denigrate another person's religion in any way, shape, or form, explains the concept of freedom of speech as practiced in this country?

While you are at it, can you explain why left wing moonbats always choose names that contradict their positions?

Forum List

Back