Benghazi survivors told to shut up !!

Don't bet on it.
Lindsey Graham,and John McCain have vowed to get the survivors before congress to testify .
I hope they do, but I have my doubts. They're no match for the ruthless tactics of this administration.
they are a match . Obama barely won the popular vote .the only reason he is in power is because an uniformed gullible gimme,gimme voting base .he is plummeting in the polls !! i know that he is immune to impeachment hearings because of the race card but that doesn't mean that the truth will not hurt the left in the 2014 congressional elections or that it will not have an effect on independent voters in 2016 when the hag Hillary runs .

Lindsey Graham,and John McCain have vowed to get the survivors before congress to testify .
I hope they do, but I have my doubts. They're no match for the ruthless tactics of this administration.
they are a match . Obama barely won the popular vote .the only reason he is in power is because an uniformed gullible gimme,gimme voting base .he is plummeting in the polls !! i know that he is immune to impeachment hearings because of the race card but that doesn't mean that the truth will not hurt the left in the 2014 congressional elections or that it will not have an effect on independent voters in 2016 when the hag Hillary runs .
I sincerely hope you're right, but I've become cynical over the past few years. If the Republicans lose control of the House in 2014, Benghazi is done, and so is our republic.

Forum List

Back