🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Benghazi - There is nothing there

President Trump with AG Giuliani will MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!

fIXCpPe.jpg

Congress does not agree with the far right sillies here and their silliness.

Yeah, the people that were there and dared to speak out are just "far right wing sillies"...you betcha......
Congress does not agree with you, tin foil.

Like I have stated MANY times....I listened to the hearings. I heard the testimony of whistle blowers and I knew what really went down over three years ago. Hitlery is protected because she is part of the establishment but the fact remains that it changes nothing about the reality or the truth about the events of that day or how Barrypuppet and Hitlery sent out a clown to blame the weapons grab and murder on a youtube video....the fact that you buy that bullshit tells me all I need to know about your ability for critical thinking.

Secretary of Defense Panetta Ordered Military Assets For Benghazi, They Never Moved

Military assets sat for hours while Americans were under attack and while President Obama's team at the White House debated getting YouTube to take down a video offensive to Muslims, which was of course used as an excuse for the attack.

"You can read this report in less time than our fellow Americans were under attack in Benghazi" Select Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy said during a press conference Tuesday.

Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were killed eight hours into the attack. Doherty self-deployed with a small team to Benghazi from Tripoli after hearing about the attack.

The rescuers self deployed. Self deployed.

Yep, because the initial plan was for Stevens to be kidnapped and then released just before the election. Since the mercenaries thought they had been "double crossed", they killed Stevens and those that tried to fight them off....all the while the WH and state department did nothing. I have expressed a lot of disgust about this corporate entity but Benghazi and the events of that day totally turned my stomach when I learned the truth.

• Benghazi Widow Responds to Hillary’s ‘Move On’ Comments

• 10.png

• Townhall.com ^ | July 1, 2016 | Cortney O'Brien
    As you know, Hillary Clinton audaciously said that it’s time to “move on” from the investigation into what transpired the night of September 11, 2012 in Benghazi, Libya. Of course, she was directing her comments toward the House Select Committee on Benghazi, but her insensitive words hit family members like Dr. Dorothy Woods, the widow of slain Benghazi soldier Tyrone Woods, hard. Benghazi Widow: Clinton Has No Right to Tell Me to Move On>As you know, Hillary Clinton audaciously said that it’s time to “move on” from the investigation into what transpired the night of September 11, 2012 in Benghazi,...

It's the typical outcome of things like this

Everyone is at fault so no one is to blame

Forum List

Back