🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Benghazi - There is nothing there

There have been 10 Congressional Committees that have participated in Benghazi investigations (millions of taxpayer money wasted) and all of them have failed to find blame on the part of the Obama Administration or Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, yet conservatives continue to dig up bits and pieces of the reports, specifically the last one led by Goudy, whose investigation did not yield any new findings, as they try to make something out of nothing. I think it is time to give it up, Benghazi is not going to be the one that is going to help the Republican party get rid of Hillary. In fact, neither is the e-mail wannabe scandal.

It's incredible, that the party that claims to be conservative and raised such a fuss over the debt don't seem to be bothered by all the money that is being wasted on these bogus Benghazi investigations. When is enough, enough?

Trey Gowdy and his Select Committee on Benghazi have received increased scrutiny after the not-so-shocking admissions by Republican Reps. McCarthy and Hanna of its blatantly political motivations.
Benghazi By The Numbers – Benghazi Research Center

I love the narrative being pushed by the Hillary Clinton camp that the cost of the investigation is so high that we really should just move on! The only reason this has dragged on for as long as it has in the first place is that Hillary Clinton has attempted to stonewall the investigation since day one! Even now the State Department is asking for another TWO YEARS to go over the Clinton emails they have in their possession.

This has been the Clinton playbook for scandals going back twenty five years now. Deny everything. Withhold or hide evidence. Drag the procedure out for as long as possible and then declare that it's "old news" and that we should move on!

Libtards claim they know everything and are smarter than the average , they don't believe the truth, the survivor or anybody else, yet they fuck up everything they touch and have to lie to the American people to cover up their cluster fucks. I wouldn't trust you fucktards with my safety under any circumstances.

Commiecrats claim to know it all.

These fact checks will be used in campaign commercials against the far right wing nut jobs in their congressional campaigns.

Libya:

red.gif
FALSE: Administration officials watched the attacks unfold in real time but did nothing to intervene.

red.gif
FALSE: Requests issued by U.S. personnel for military back-up during the attacks were denied.

red.gif
FALSE: General Carter Ham was relieved of his command for attempting to provide military assistance during the Benghazi attacks.

red.gif
FALSE: Rear Admiral Charles M. Gaouette was relieved of his command for attempting to provide military assistance during the Benghazi attacks.

Libtards claim they know everything and are smarter than the average , they don't believe the truth, the survivor or anybody else, yet they fuck up everything they touch and have to lie to the American people to cover up their cluster fucks. I wouldn't trust you fucktards with my safety under any circumstances.

And yet, nothing was found to be what is falsely claimed.

not after 1
not after 2
not after 3
not after 4
not after 5
not after 6
not after 7
not after 8 investigations.

what is that Einstein said again?
oh ya....

albert-einstein-quotes-insanity-doing-the-same.jpg.jpg

not after 1
not after 2
not after 3
not after 4
not after 5
not after 6
not after 7

oh ya....

Why don't you tell us exactly what happened in Benghazi. I would love to hear it.

not after 1
not after 2
not after 3
not after 4
not after 5
not after 6
not after 7

oh ya....

Why don't you tell us exactly what happened in Benghazi. I would love to hear it.

Better yet, after 8 investigations, & nothing was EVER found to be of credible evidence that affirms any nefarious activity took place... you come up with something new to refute the actual findings 'k?

not after 1
not after 2
not after 3
not after 4
not after 5
not after 6
not after 7

oh ya....

Better yet, after 8 investigations, & nothing was EVER found to be of credible evidence that affirms any nefarious activity took place... you come up with something new to refute the actual findings 'k?
Go ahead, tell us exactly what happened in Benghazi. And why it happened. I am willing to be set straight on the matter.

The reports have been released.

Ewe read them and tell us.

It is over in terms of any effect politically.

Tell us in your own words. Since you know without a shadow of a doubt that nothing untoward happened. Tell us exactly what happened at Benghazi and why it happened. We shall wait patiently.

Nothing there but men who died because Hillary was so afraid to make a wrong call and hurt her presidential chances in 2016 that she did not take action.

Tell us in your own words. Since you know without a shadow of a doubt that nothing untoward happened. Tell us exactly what happened at Benghazi and why it happened. We shall wait patiently.
Perhaps we can let Hillary tell us via her e-mails...oh shit she scrubbed them. Guess we will have to ask North Korea for them. They tapped into her e-mails.

Come on libtard. You do not believe the reports, you do not believe the survivors so then you must know exactly what happened. Tell us.

Ewe can read all about it. Spoiler alert: nothing the far right has been telling ewe is true.

Come on libtard. You do not believe the reports, you do not believe the survivors so then you must know exactly what happened. Tell us.
The Congressional committee does not believe the crazy interpretations that Ewe put on the survivors' reports.

Ewe can read all about it. Spoiler alert: nothing the far right has been telling ewe is true.
Ten you tell me the truth. What happened in Benghazi and why did it happen

A stand down order (as witnesses have reported) makes perfect sense since not a finger was lifted to help the Americans being attacked.

there was no stand down order. :cuckoo:

Yes, Shillian...not one stand down order but two of them, you blithering "knows-nothing" fraud.

Post the proof, retard. Quit posting bullshit that only you and a few other morons believe.

but it's what the voices in his head tell him.

I POSTED an interview, dumb ass. There are numerous videos and articles that whistle blowers came forward to tell the truth. It's not MY fault that you are so fucking dense. I will keep posting what the truth is and if it chaps your ass? All the better....get it, bitch?

Yeah....we know, the truth as only Republicans see it. Check out my signature...it tells it all. Like Trump, you conservatives are always the victims, the whole universe works against you, everything is rigged against you. And, the whistleblowers must not have had that much proof....or Goudy would have jumped at the opportunity to nail Hillary...that's what he was after. So sad for you.

When members of your own party don't agree with the rest of you, that should tell you something.

The coverup warrants further investigation.

Well, Republicans must be really stupid if they couldn't find it after so many investigations.

It's found. The matter will be continued from January if politically blocked now.

Yeah, right. I'm sure Gaudy wouldn't hesitate to name the so-called blocker. t'll have to bookmark your post, so I can be sure and thank you for the heads up!

Forum List

Back