🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Benghazi - There is nothing there

There have been 10 Congressional Committees that have participated in Benghazi investigations (millions of taxpayer money wasted) and all of them have failed to find blame on the part of the Obama Administration or Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, yet conservatives continue to dig up bits and pieces of the reports, specifically the last one led by Goudy, whose investigation did not yield any new findings, as they try to make something out of nothing. I think it is time to give it up, Benghazi is not going to be the one that is going to help the Republican party get rid of Hillary. In fact, neither is the e-mail wannabe scandal.

It's incredible, that the party that claims to be conservative and raised such a fuss over the debt don't seem to be bothered by all the money that is being wasted on these bogus Benghazi investigations. When is enough, enough?

Trey Gowdy and his Select Committee on Benghazi have received increased scrutiny after the not-so-shocking admissions by Republican Reps. McCarthy and Hanna of its blatantly political motivations.
Benghazi By The Numbers – Benghazi Research Center

I listened to the testimony of the whistle blowers that were there....and they paid a price for doing so. I will take their word over the Barrypuppet and Hitlery any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Two different stand down orders were given and that is a fact.

Bwahahaha...you are so brain-washed and don't even know it. There was no stand down or your pseudo caring Republican committee would have certainly made an issue of it. Post a link to your bullshit fact.

They just wasted our money, end of story.

I have no love for either political party because they are simply different sides of the same coin
A statement becoming more and more popular among conservatives that don't want to be identified as belonging to a party that is falling apart, supporting an idiot as their candidate for the Presidency, but certainly don't want to give the Democratic party any favorable comment.

but I heard the testimony of whistle blowers that at great risk to their careers came forward about what they knew.

And you have proof that you are willing to post that they are not making up bullshit like you are? What makes you think that their statements are true and everyone else is lying? Your hope against hope to be right?

They were pulling agents in and given hour long lie detector tests in order to find the leaks. Barrypuppet even had phone records of reporters trying to tell the truth so they could track down informants....but idiots like you desperately cling to the official narrative because it helps you sleep better at night...reality isn't anything you wish to deal with.
And, I suppose you sleep very well at night knowing that Bush ignored warning about 9/11 where more than 3k people died, but like the rest of the conservative idiots are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill by elevating the deaths of 4 people who knew they were in dangerous positions to begin with, to the same level as 3000 innocent people that were just doing their jobs and idiot doofus Bush failed to protect them.

The fact of the matter is that it was imperative that these CIA mercenaries were able to procure the arms stored there because it was to be used in Syria. The very fact that nothing was done during the 9 hour attack to stop their stealing of these arms should make even the most partisan leftard stand up and take notice........but you are av retarded partisan shill that stands by these frauds because the real truth is something you can't fathom or handle. FACT.

Bwahahaha....your head is so far up your ass you can smell your own bad breath.....I can handle the truth. My party is not the one doing investigation after investigation and coming up short, wasting tax payer money while all the while claiming they are "conservative" and are concerned for the debt of the United States. Go peddle your bullshit to some other moronic conservative that goes along with whatever you hear Rush or Faux news tell you. Most Americans are wise to the underhanded tactics of the Republican party, that say one thing and do another.

Not too long ago most of the Presidential candidates were condemning Trump and even Ryan, claimed that Trump did not represent the Republican party, and now, just a few months later they are all sucking up to Trump and trying to make him into a Christian and a conservative, when the intelligent people of the United States are able to see that he is nothing more than a buffoon, a charlatan who doesn't know his ass for a hole in the ground, but you idiots think he will make a great president.

There was no stand down

A stand down order (as witnesses have reported) makes perfect sense since not a finger was lifted to help the Americans being attacked.

there was no stand down order. :cuckoo:

Yes, Shillian...not one stand down order but two of them, you blithering "knows-nothing" fraud.

Post the proof, retard. Quit posting bullshit that only you and a few other morons believe.

There have been 10 Congressional Committees that have participated in Benghazi investigations (millions of taxpayer money wasted) and all of them have failed to find blame on the part of the Obama Administration or Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, yet conservatives continue to dig up bits and pieces of the reports, specifically the last one led by Goudy, whose investigation did not yield any new findings, as they try to make something out of nothing. I think it is time to give it up, Benghazi is not going to be the one that is going to help the Republican party get rid of Hillary. In fact, neither is the e-mail wannabe scandal.

It's incredible, that the party that claims to be conservative and raised such a fuss over the debt don't seem to be bothered by all the money that is being wasted on these bogus Benghazi investigations. When is enough, enough?

Trey Gowdy and his Select Committee on Benghazi have received increased scrutiny after the not-so-shocking admissions by Republican Reps. McCarthy and Hanna of its blatantly political motivations.

What would you expect when the witnesses are all dead?

Yeah, right, because everyone else lies, just like you and Faux News.

Liberals will run from that Fox video like Moslems from a pork barbecue.

It is a fact that Obama and Clinton are pathological liars. Nothing say say can be accepted without proof or investigation and certainly not this when we have 4 dead Americans.

Bwahahah, you're delusional.

Trump's statements by ruling
Click on the ruling to see all of Trump's statements for that ruling.

I listened to the testimony of the whistle blowers that were there....and they paid a price for doing so. I will take their word over the Barrypuppet and Hitlery any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Two different stand down orders were given and that is a fact.

Bwahahaha...you are so brain-washed and don't even know it. There was no stand down or your pseudo caring Republican committee would have certainly made an issue of it. Post a link to your bullshit fact.

I have no love for either political party because they are simply different sides of the same coin
A statement becoming more and more popular among conservatives that don't want to be identified as belonging to a party that is falling apart, supporting an idiot as their candidate for the Presidency, but certainly don't want to give the Democratic party any favorable comment.

but I heard the testimony of whistle blowers that at great risk to their careers came forward about what they knew.

And you have proof that you are willing to post that they are not making up bullshit like you are? What makes you think that their statements are true and everyone else is lying? Your hope against hope to be right?

They were pulling agents in and given hour long lie detector tests in order to find the leaks. Barrypuppet even had phone records of reporters trying to tell the truth so they could track down informants....but idiots like you desperately cling to the official narrative because it helps you sleep better at night...reality isn't anything you wish to deal with.
And, I suppose you sleep very well at night knowing that Bush ignored warning about 9/11 where more than 3k people died, but like the rest of the conservative idiots are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill by elevating the deaths of 4 people who knew they were in dangerous positions to begin with, to the same level as 3000 innocent people that were just doing their jobs and idiot doofus Bush failed to protect them.

The fact of the matter is that it was imperative that these CIA mercenaries were able to procure the arms stored there because it was to be used in Syria. The very fact that nothing was done during the 9 hour attack to stop their stealing of these arms should make even the most partisan leftard stand up and take notice........but you are av retarded partisan shill that stands by these frauds because the real truth is something you can't fathom or handle. FACT.

Bwahahaha....your head is so far up your ass you can smell your own bad breath.....I can handle the truth. My party is not the one doing investigation after investigation and coming up short, wasting tax payer money while all the while claiming they are "conservative" and are concerned for the debt of the United States. Go peddle your bullshit to some other moronic conservative that goes along with whatever you hear Rush or Faux news tell you. Most Americans are wise to the underhanded tactics of the Republican party, that say one thing and do another.

Not too long ago most of the Presidential candidates were condemning Trump and even Ryan, claimed that Trump did not represent the Republican party, and now, just a few months later they are all sucking up to Trump and trying to make him into a Christian and a conservative, when the intelligent people of the United States are able to see that he is nothing more than a buffoon, a charlatan who doesn't know his ass for a hole in the ground, but you idiots think he will make a great president.

Stop deflecting, bitch....this is not about political parties. This is about treason and outright murder that you want to whitewash. Both Hitlery and Trump can go fuck themselves because they would be nothing but puppets. This is about crime against humanity using weapons for CIA mercenaries to wage war on a country that isn't falling in line with the globalist agenda. I know so much more than you because I have invested the time and effort to do so. People have come forward at great risk to themselves to tell what happened....you WANT to buy the bullshit that Hitlery and Barrypuppet are blameless and nothing could be further from the truth.

We know exactly what did not happen. What did not happen is an attempt to rescue those guys. They were left high and dry. And dead.

There was no stand down

A stand down order (as witnesses have reported) makes perfect sense since not a finger was lifted to help the Americans being attacked.

Yes, Shillian...not one stand down order but two of them, you blithering "knows-nothing" fraud.

Post the proof, retard. Quit posting bullshit that only you and a few other morons believe.

but it's what the voices in his head tell him.

Clinton the he left em high and dry in Mogadishu and Clinton the she bitch left themhigh and dry in Benghazi. They have quite a reputation.

Stop deflecting, bitch....this is not about political parties. This is about treason and outright murder that you want to whitewash. Both Hitlery and Trump can go fuck themselves because they would be nothing but puppets. This is about crime against humanity using weapons for CIA mercenaries to wage war on a country that isn't falling in line with the globalist agenda. I know so much more than you because I have invested the time and effort to do so. People have come forward at great risk to themselves to tell what happened....you WANT to buy the bullshit that Hitlery and Barrypuppet are blameless and nothing could be further from the truth.

Quit avoiding the question fucktard....where is your proof? Why didn't you cry crime against humanity when Bush virtually slaughtered over 3000 people. Your feign concern for four people doesn't wash with me when you totally ignore that many more died in embassy attacks under Bush, and that the Republicans in Congress were voting "no" to increase the funding for security.

You and the rest of the retards are beating a dead horse....like I said in the OP, there is no "there" in Benghazi, your own worthless Republican members of Congress have found nothing, so quit with your bullshit....nobody is buying your bullshit.

We know exactly what did not happen. What did not happen is an attempt to rescue those guys. They were left high and dry. And dead.

What part of "there was not enough time" do you not understand? Are your Republicans in Congress that stupid that they couldn't find the fault you so desperately seek? Give it up.....more people died on 9/11 and none of you are holding doofus Bush responsible. Hypocrites.

Nine eleven happened because Clinton the he bitch did nothing about Mogadishu, about the ok kobart towers, about the Cole. And he allowed all nine of those muzzle assholes to take jumbo jet flying lessons in the USA all except the landing part.

What part of "there was not enough time" do you not understand? Are your Republicans in Congress that stupid that they couldn't find the fault you so desperately seek? Give it up.....more people died on 9/11 and none of you are holding doofus Bush responsible. Hypocrites.
You need to get up to speed your history sucks.

Quit avoiding the question fucktard....where is your proof? Why didn't you cry crime against humanity when Bush virtually slaughtered over 3000 people. Your feign concern for four people doesn't wash with me when you totally ignore that many more died in embassy attacks under Bush, and that the Republicans in Congress were voting "no" to increase the funding for security.

You and the rest of the retards are beating a dead horse....like I said in the OP, there is no "there" in Benghazi, your own worthless Republican members of Congress have found nothing, so quit with your bullshit....nobody is buying your bullshit.
Nobody asked you to buy it. You partisan hack bitches have no problem eating the spoon fed bullshit the libtards feed you. You want anything but the truth. Any old lie will do.

There was no stand down

There was no stand down

I POSTED an interview, dumb ass. There are numerous videos and articles that whistle blowers came forward to tell the truth. It's not MY fault that you are so fucking dense. I will keep posting what the truth is and if it chaps your ass? All the better....get it, bitch?

Congress does not agree with the far right sillies here and their silliness.

Forum List

Back