"Benjamin Golden," the guy who attacked the Uber driver, is suing. <snicker>

I've already told you. Learn how to read.
You mean that farce about the robbery? I shot that down long ago. Try again.
The robbery was in progress. And kidnapping.
Supply a link proving that!
It's in the video.

Can you read what is printed on that video? Did you see the passenger falling drunk in the back? Did you hear the passenger say, I'm taking you out?
Everyone who isn't a fucking dumbass knows that what some idiot printed on the video is irrelevant. The video speaks for itself.

The video clearly shows an abduction.

The driver deserved to get his ass kicked IMO.

for what? :cuckoo:
He didn't perform the job he was hired to do. And he put a passenger in danger. And that is before he illegally assaulted his victim with a chemical weapon. That is felonious assault.

That driver should be in prison.

he threw a belligerent drunk out of his car -- which he had every right to do.

and then he protected himself from the belligerent drunk.... which he had every right to do.

I would say that he would have been ENTIRELY in the right had he shot the fucker dead.

'"Benjamin Golden," the guy who attacked the Uber driver, is suing. <snicker>'

What's amusing is the ignorance of the law common to most on the right.

No, what's amusing is how a lawyer can warp his brain to think that this lawsuit is somehow proper.

You mean that farce about the robbery? I shot that down long ago. Try again.
The robbery was in progress. And kidnapping.
Supply a link proving that!
It's in the video.

Can you read what is printed on that video? Did you see the passenger falling drunk in the back? Did you hear the passenger say, I'm taking you out?
Everyone who isn't a fucking dumbass knows that what some idiot printed on the video is irrelevant. The video speaks for itself.

The video clearly shows an abduction.

You are either lying or too stupid to be permitted to breed.

He didn't perform the job he was hired to do. And he put a passenger in danger. And that is before he illegally assaulted his victim with a chemical weapon. That is felonious assault.

That driver should be in prison.

he threw a belligerent drunk out of his car -- which he had every right to do.

and then he protected himself from the belligerent drunk.... which he had every right to do.
Wrong.

The passenger was defending himself from a kidnapper.
Wait, telling someone to get out of your car is carrying them off by force or fraud? I'd love to hear that explanation.

he only used force when the guy punched him from the back seat.

you mean he should have let the drunk beat him?
Obviously there was a legally binding verbal contract between the cab driver and the passenger to take him from point A to point B. Instead, he took him somewhere else in the middle of the night.

It's kidnapping.

The piece of shit driver should be prosecuted and spend the rest of his life in prison. He's a fucking scumbag.

no.

Forum List

Back