"Benjamin Golden," the guy who attacked the Uber driver, is suing. <snicker>

He didn't perform the job he was hired to do. And he put a passenger in danger. And that is before he illegally assaulted his victim with a chemical weapon. That is felonious assault.

That driver should be in prison.

he threw a belligerent drunk out of his car -- which he had every right to do.

and then he protected himself from the belligerent drunk.... which he had every right to do.
Wrong.

The passenger was defending himself from a kidnapper.
Wait, telling someone to get out of your car is carrying them off by force or fraud? I'd love to hear that explanation.

he only used force when the guy punched him from the back seat.

you mean he should have let the drunk beat him?
Obviously there was a legally binding verbal contract between the cab driver and the passenger to take him from point A to point B. Instead, he took him somewhere else in the middle of the night.
where was point B? The driver didn't know. The driver made a good faith effort to fulfill the contract, but was unable to, due solely to the passenger's inebriation and inability to communicate. The driver then chose to end the ride, as was his right. The passenger's assault was unprovoked and not self-defense.

Last edited:
'"Benjamin Golden," the guy who attacked the Uber driver, is suing. <snicker>'

What's amusing is the ignorance of the law common to most on the right.

Oh, stop it. This guy is an asshole and deserves every bit of criticism that comes his way. I hope his case gets laughed out of court and he is ordered to pay the legal fees of the driver.

The driver deserved to get his ass kicked IMO.

for what? :cuckoo:
He didn't perform the job he was hired to do. And he put a passenger in danger. And that is before he illegally assaulted his victim with a chemical weapon. That is felonious assault.

Perhaps where you come from, but not here. How did he put the passenger in danger?
Come on, Mohammed, how did he put the passenger in danger?

he threw a belligerent drunk out of his car -- which he had every right to do.

and then he protected himself from the belligerent drunk.... which he had every right to do.
Wrong.

Wait, telling someone to get out of your car is carrying them off by force or fraud? I'd love to hear that explanation.

Obviously there was a legally binding verbal contract between the cab driver and the passenger to take him from point A to point B. Instead, he took him somewhere else in the middle of the night.
where was point B? The driver didn't know. The driver made a good faith effort to fulfill the contract, but was unable to, due solely to the passenger's inebriation and inability to communicate. The driver then chose to end the ride, as was his right. The passenger's assault was unprovoked and not self-defense.
You're lying. Totally full of shit.

Wrong.

You're lying. Totally full of shit.
So, how did he put the passenger in danger, Oh Wise One? lol

Perhaps where you come from, but not here. How did he put the passenger in danger?
Dropped him off in the middle of nowhere. Most likely the fag was trying to set the passenger up for a robbery.

Don't you have any street smarts whatsoever?

Dropped him off in the middle of nowhere. Most likely the fag was trying to set the passenger up for a robbery.

LOL! They never even started the car! So, produce a link where the driver was setting him up for a robbery. It is usually the other way around...the driver is robbed,lol.

LOL! They never even started the car! So, produce a link where the driver was setting him up for a robbery. It is usually the other way around...the driver is robbed,lol.
Bullshit. You're lying your ass off.

I think you're just envious because the passenger is financially successful, and you're not.

I think you're just envious because the passenger is financially successful, and you're not.
WAS successful. lol. You won't answer my question. will you? What danger did the driver put the passenger in? Third time I've asked.

Not sure who I don't feel sorry for. Drunk Executive Asshole or Uber Driver scabbing out legitimate taxi drivers.

Scabs my ass. I am not sure what the taxi service is like in your area but in my city they have sucked for decades now. You'll call for a cab and they just won't show up. Call again, if they answer, you get some mouthy ass that hangs up on you. A sharp decline in service and people skills is what lead to the competition and I welcome it with both arms.

I don't. I'll admit, I dont use taxis that often, but I understand that they spend a lot of money for medallions to be able to drive a hack, and here come these Uber drivers undercutting them.

WAS successful. lol. You won't answer my question. will you? What danger did the driver put the passenger in? Third time I've asked.
I've already told you. Learn how to read.

You mean that farce about the robbery? I shot that down long ago. Try again.

The robbery was in progress. And kidnapping.

When he bashed the driver upside the head it was legitimate self defense.

Supply a link proving that!

It's in the video.

It's in the video.

Can you read what is printed on that video? Did you see the passenger falling drunk in the back? Did you hear the passenger say, I'm taking you out?

Are you sure we are talking the same country or somewhere in Bangladesh?

Forum List

Back